PDA

View Full Version : 24.4 Mile Wheelie

thatmofo
Sun Jan 25th, 2009, 03:26 PM
http://www.imcrazytoo.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=416&title=24_4_Mile_Wheelie

chad23
Sun Jan 25th, 2009, 06:07 PM
OK so I know Doug Domoko did a 145mile wheelie in the 80's. So who has beaten it?

This comes from the AMA hall of fame website

Inducted in 2002
"The Wheelie King" best known stunt motorcyclist in the 1980s & 1990s. His world record for the longest continuous wheelie of 145 miles stood for over 8 years.

JohnEffinK
Sun Jan 25th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Nice.

I think I might be able to wheelie about 5-8 feet. What is that in miles?

John

slayermd
Sun Jan 25th, 2009, 08:02 PM
How the hell is that guy filming that? I want that camera set up!

Oh....and the wheelie is nice too.

#1Townie
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 02:40 AM
hahaha nice..

cromer611
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 03:55 AM
I wonder what his main bearings look like

Matty
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 09:08 AM
talk about arm pump.

TFOGGuys
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 09:40 AM
I wonder what the St.Louis cops think of that... you can see the Arch in the background about 2 minutes in....

CurtisRR
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 09:52 AM
I wonder what the St.Louis cops think of that... you can see the Arch in the background about 2 minutes in....

Streetfighterz are frequently in the news in St. Louis. No matter who does a wheelie the Streetfighterz are too blame (that is per the media).

There are some very large yearly rides in St. Louis, with several hundred bikes and one of those rides is the Streetfighterz Ride of the Century. You will see cops on the shoulder of the highways with their lights on but there is very little they can do to control that many bikes. Stunters come from all over the country to participate in that ride. It is not my type of riding but being from STL it is something you have to do at least once.

SaShWhO
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Streetsquids!
no wonder all "crotch rocket riders" are stereotypically hated.

Matty
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 10:04 AM
It is not my type of riding but being from STL it is something you have to do at least once.
Same thing as the annual Ruff Ryder Parade in Los Angeles.

#1Townie
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Streetsquids!

hahaha squids you should only wish to be as good as those kids.. i mean realy repso boy can you even ride your bike.. or are you in your first year of riding and tryin to act like you know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2.. we can start the bad name thing all we want but unless you only ride on the track im sure you have done somthing to piss off some one off..

PsychoMike
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 01:00 PM
what kind of bike was he on?

SaShWhO
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 01:01 PM
hahaha squids you should only wish to be as good as those kids.. i mean realy repso boy can you even ride your bike.. or are you in your first year of riding and tryin to act like you know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2.. we can start the bad name thing all we want but unless you only ride on the track im sure you have done somthing to piss off some one off..

21 glorious years in the saddle(track and street) and never have I had the urge to do what you dummasses do.
If you "stunnas" would only do your bs tricks in a closed circuit environment or some back ass road whithout any traffic then cool but as soon as you take it to the streets and freeways where you're endangering the lives of others that's when it's no longer cool.

chad23
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 01:15 PM
I think he's on a Kawi. Not 100% though

#1Townie
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 02:23 PM
21 glorious years in the saddle(track and street) and never have I had the urge to do what you dummasses do.
If you "stunnas" would only do your bs tricks in a closed circuit environment or some back ass road whithout any traffic then cool but as soon as you take it to the streets and freeways where you're endangering the lives of others that's when it's no longer cool.

sureeeeeeeeeeeee you got 21 years.. take a look at my av dumb ass.. closed road.. stunt show.. im never on the streets.. most of them arnt.. unless getting video.. i truck my bike.. so eat me.. just cuz you dont ride a wheelie doesnt mean you have never ridin like a jack ass..

o yeah and we dont call our selfs stunnas you jack ass..

you know what fuck you dude fuck what you say fuck what you do.. at least i enjoy the way ride my bike and thats all that matters.. so how bout you suck my dick and shut the fuck up.. im fucking done with poser ass riders like your self.. fucking mid life crises having ass pice of shit.. ive been riding for 21 years blah blah blah... im so much better then a person that rides a wheelie.. i have never heard of a rider doing a wheelie and killing a person in a car.. fuck you.. your just scared of doing a wheelie... the thought of falling on your ass makes you piss your self.. i have had a fucking enough of people like you.. this is it.. if you want to talk shit come out to the stunt spot and say that shit to my face.. this goes for anyone else on this board as well.. im fucking done.. go eat cock fuck bag.. dont brake a hip getting on your bike.. wanna be repsol owning bitch.. probly dont even know how to realy use your clutch or your brakes.. how about you sell your bike and get a wheel chair.. thats safer and i have never heard of people cryin about the guy in the wheel chair..

SaShWhO
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 02:54 PM
well said E-thug.
the overall mentality of the stunna once again shows it's true color.
no more coffee for you fucktard.

#1Townie
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 02:58 PM
yeah im a e thug.. for sure.. go have a stroke..

longrider
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 03:36 PM
What will it take for everybody to get along??? While my riding is definitly on two wheels I am very involved in the freestyle community so I see both sides and this gets really old. The simple fact is that to Joe Public dragging a knee is just as crazy and dangerous as a wheelie. I got a prime example of that last summer as I was starting up Lookout Mtn from the Golden side and on one of the first corners I saw a bike coming down at a good pace. There was a resident in his driveway flipping off and yelling at the rider. It was all I could do to not stop and say something.

It is true that the great majority of serious freestyle riders confine themselves to lots or deserted roads. Fortunately track days for knee draggers are becoming more and more common and popular. Unfortunately (for the freestyle community) an amateur "knee dragger" just looks like a rider while an amateur freestyler looks like a crazy idiot.

BTW. my use of the term 'knee dragger' is not intended to be derogatory in any way, it the only way I could think of to describe that type of riding. I am a 'knee dragger' myself

#1Townie, we probably know each other but your avatar is too small and I don't recognize the forum name.

In closing, lets just all try to get along

#1Townie
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 04:08 PM
maybe i ride with kole and them every now and then...

my name is tom i ride a 600rr out of the springs..

Devaclis
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I love all of you guys.

Devaclis
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Oh, and Tom is not an e-thug. He is an ass in real life too ;)

hahaha

longrider
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Tom, the name doesn't ring a bell but if you ride with Kole and friends we have probably met. I'm Paul and I am the big guy that does all the repair and fabrication for Felony Freestyle

#1Townie
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 04:34 PM
o ok.. i dont think we have met but maybe this summer..

#1Townie
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Oh, and Tom is not an e-thug. He is an ass in real life too ;)

hahaha

haha thanks..

derekm
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 06:18 PM

haha I can totally see the vein popping out of your forehead. sorry I think riding around or taking the same 13 turns over and over again is just boring...

chad23
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 07:10 PM
I have to do it... with a signature like that looks SOOOO much funner:roll:. 13 same turns or 1 little turn over and over and over again

Bueller
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 07:31 PM
This always evolves into the same shit. very preditable, kettle callin' the pot names
leave it the fuck alone!
People know me, I ride wheelies, I drag knee on the track, I go way too fast on the streets, so fucking what? I have fun doing it all

PsychoMike
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 11:27 PM
This always evolves into the same shit. very preditable, kettle callin' the pot names
leave it the fuck alone!
People know me, I ride wheelies, I drag knee on the track, I go way too fast on the streets, so fucking what? I have fun doing it all

yea im in the same boat

Matty
Tue Jan 27th, 2009, 09:03 AM
leave it the fuck alone!
:imwithstupid:

navajowalks
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 11:50 AM
id rather have him, a trained professional riding a wheelie next to me on the highway than somebody on a cell phone not even paying attention to anything around them..

navajowalks
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 12:07 PM

03 or 04 636

Kole.S
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 03:51 PM

hahahahaha. stu stu stunna!:banghead: Were not on here flaming any other type of riding are we???? You just made yourself look ignorant old man.

Kole.S
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Tom, the name doesn't ring a bell but if you ride with Kole and friends we have probably met. I'm Paul and I am the big guy that does all the repair and fabrication for Felony Freestyle

Paul how are you doing?? This is Kole. Hope to see ya out at the spot this spring!

Sara LaShea
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 07:54 PM
Streetsquids!

"streetsquids" hmmmmm maybe you should do some research!!!:banghead: