PDA

View Full Version : Last ride of the year

Lurch
Wed Dec 29th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Well now it looks like it's going to be 58 on Friday. Best time would be noon till 3 anyone else want to go and put some laps around SCR?

Lurch

ebazyl
Wed Dec 29th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Im there, did you get your 1000 back together?

Lurch
Wed Dec 29th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Yep..Figured this would give me one more chance to blow it up again in 04.

Lurch

UglyDogRacing
Wed Dec 29th, 2004, 06:45 PM
If my bike is done I will come out on Friday.

jplracing
Wed Dec 29th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Phillip and I are in

Anonymous
Thu Dec 30th, 2004, 12:49 PM
My bodywork is off being repaired & repainted (Morse :up: ), but I might stop by, possibly on my streetbike.

Anonymous
Thu Dec 30th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Have a couple friends bringing a 'stang and a WRX out there, we'll be at SCR sometime between 9-10 to hang out and drink beer.

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Dec 30th, 2004, 01:12 PM
we'll be at SCR sometime between 9-10 to hang out and drink beer.

Well shit, I guess I have to go, now!!!

Stuart Little
Thu Dec 30th, 2004, 01:15 PM
might have to come by and be a track bitch, nothing like the smell of rubber in the morning :D

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Dec 30th, 2004, 01:22 PM
nothing like the smell of rubber in the morning :D

That would be Bandimere. All you're gonna smell at SCR is U4. Well, and some other things if Hoopty is there...

Dan Audette
Thu Dec 30th, 2004, 06:14 PM
My bike is nude, er, naked I mean. The skins are at Morse getting
pretty again. Will it be allowed on the track? I hope for
a few sessions tomorrow. Not sure about the rules for a "club based"
track day. I used to take my street bike out on occasion before on
open track days.
Thanks,

silkboxr
Fri Dec 31st, 2004, 02:18 AM
Does anyone know if SCR will be open on Sat. ?

Lurch
Fri Dec 31st, 2004, 08:56 AM
I don't believe so. I think it's closed from Sat-Tuesday.

Lurch

swademaster
Fri Dec 31st, 2004, 02:33 PM
Nice to see everybody out at SCR today. Can't wait until this summer so I can get out there too.

Bueller
Fri Dec 31st, 2004, 04:23 PM
It was great to get out there, I had a blast even on the street ride. That was a shit load of cars though. And getting your ass handed to you by a shifter cart was a great experiance. :lol: :oops:

And Barn, nice job! :D Think F4i :lol:

cosp600rr
Fri Dec 31st, 2004, 06:05 PM
No kidding about the carts. I was out there on wed and had five of them passing me all day. One of them spun out in frontof me going into turn one. Kind of scary because they don't leave the track. They just spin around and then watch you barreling down on them. They surr e go fast in the corners though.

~Barn~
Fri Dec 31st, 2004, 06:17 PM
Right on Bueller, thanks for the words of encouragment and for the suggestions about my tire pressure. (and thanks for the air, Doug). :up:

It was a blast to finally get Britney out on the track; And get my 2nd exposure to track riding in general!

Laguna Seca - July 2002
Second Creek - December 2004
...Quite the distingushed start

Anyway, it was nice to meet/see all you guys out there. I hope I wasn't too much of an obstacle to navigate around. :lol:

Lurch
Sun Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:25 AM
Had a great time as well. Woohoo I have rode the bike twice now and it still hasn't blown up. Wonder what I did wrong.

Bueller don't feel bad I couldn't even get around the shifter carts which I guess was OK since they said they were running 10's. All I needed was about 100 more feet on the back staight and they were all mine. :guns:

Barn looking good brotha except you need to get rid of that option you installed on the R1. I believe Bueller called it the anal retention device.:lol: If you got off the seat a tad that knee would of been on the ground. Oh well now you have a goal in 05. Barn is going to get on is knees.

Lurch