PDA

View Full Version : Winter Mod List

Knuckle Dragger
Tue Jan 27th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Some things I did to my 02 Busa while the white stuff was on the ground...

Perreli Diablo Rossi Tires
Galfer Rotors/Pads/Braided clutch and brake lines
New Sprokets (40 rear 17 front)
Power Commander III USB
K&N Oil and Air Filter
Barnett Clutch

Might be thinking a Northie tech day when the weather is warmer might be in order. I went from a one car to a three car garage. Amazing what a divorce can bring on.

chad23
Tue Jan 27th, 2009, 06:56 PM
sorry to hear bout the divorce, but congrats on the big ass garage

mtnairlover
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Amazing what a divorce can bring on.

What? Ok, so um...yeah...

Anyhoo, a tech day sounds good. I might have a couple of things I need to do to my bike.

Think
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 09:15 PM
If money permits, I'd like to at least get an FE kit, flush mount signals, new windscreen, and hopefully an exhaust with PCIII.

FZRguy
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Unfortunately, the white stuff is still on the ground. I'll be moving my FZR into the shop, aka my living room, for some winter maintenance.

64BonnieLass
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Nice Knuckle Dragger. Sahweet.

John: I have garage space in HR if you want or need it. No need to freeze to death.

My winter mods were a yellow seat cowl, which I'm LOVING. And new tires from TFOG. I'm ready to play. I would love a yellow belly pan but can't find one for the '05. So sad. :( :)

But I will say: the last Northie Tech Day we did, was pretty darn decent at Scott's. We had bikes, and great bike genius, tools from all over the metropolitan area, and some pretty darn good food for a bunch of crazies. IRDave did his thang, and he's amazing, Joe and DK did their thang, and all in all, more then a few people were not only helped but edumacated. Me being one of them.

Oh and dogs, we had great dogs too. (sorry had to throw that part in - smoochie smoochie)

Open the garage and they will come. We can make it however large or small as you would like. Everyone pitches in and it's a pretty good day for everyone.

FZRguy
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Thanks Teri...what I really need is a large shop with a small house attached. :)

64BonnieLass
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 10:54 PM
So you're saying I need to park the X-Terra OUTSIDE? :)

The space is here if you want it John. As always.

OUTLAWD
Thu Jan 29th, 2009, 09:27 AM
The only thing I've done so far was fix some electrical gremlins...british vehicles and wiring never go well together...

I hope to get done:
6 piston calipers/new MC
1/5 turn throttle insert
new hides (currently leaning towards PP 2CTs)
racetech front springs
get the thing on a dyno to see how its running compared to my previous sea level environment

...hopefully my fellowship stipend can afford all this

spdr8cr02
Thu Jan 29th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Air intake
Filters
Pair Mod?

Knuckle Dragger
Thu Jan 29th, 2009, 06:04 PM
I do preatty good but was hoping to put a feeler out for a tech day and maybe do some dogs or such on the grill.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Some things I did to my 02 Busa while the white stuff was on the ground...

Perreli Diablo Rossi Tires
Galfer Rotors/Pads/Braided clutch and brake lines
New Sprokets (40 rear 17 front)
Power Commander III USB
K&N Oil and Air Filter
Barnett Clutch

Might be thinking a Northie tech day when the weather is warmer might be in order. I went from a one car to a three car garage. Amazing what a divorce can bring on.
No WAY! Aw dude, sorry to hear that man. Well, I'm still in the Lvld/FTC area (soon to be Greeley....) so let me know if you need help or anything.

Shoot me a line sometime, you should still have my e-mail addy. we can get drunk and tell d-vorce stories! At least with this one there are no kids involved.

Take care bro.

P.S. this thread is worthless without pics!:)