PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Job for my friend (Iraq Vetren)

RyNo24
Tue Jan 27th, 2009, 08:27 PM
My friend got back from Iraq in June and recently got laid off from Bed Bath and Beyond. He is looking for just about anything right now. He did logistics in the Army so he would be good at those sorts of jobs. Also, any retail or food service would be good too. PM me if anyone knows of any openings!

Slo
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Damn, wish I could help your friend out, unfortunately no jobs at my place of earning....

64BonnieLass
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Aside from the normal boards, tell him to check Craigslist for openings. Jobs of all types/levels are posted there all the time.

Best of luck to him.

DucDuke79
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Damn, wish I could help your friend out, unfortunately no jobs at my place of earning....

Walmart...a Greater..lol, get ur shit and get out...plenty of veterans over at Walmart.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 04:30 PM
http://www.opm.gov/job_seekers/

FZRguy
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 05:49 PM
We have a new opening in Network Services at FirstBank. It is part-time with benefits and potential for full-time. Tuesday-Friday graveyard shift (10:30 p.m.-6:30 a.m.), no exp required...reliable, good credit, no criminal background...pays approx $10 per hr. PM me for more info.

YZFRydn
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Definitely check craigslist and your local paper. County of Broomfield is hiring people for Parks (mowers and what not) for the summer, I am sure other places are too.

kevplus2
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 10:45 PM
security clearance? what was his MOS?