PDA

View Full Version : Republican, Democrat, Other...

RCStylin'
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 07:20 AM
I was just wondering what our population looks like in terms of their political views. Pick your poison!

salsashark
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Has this not been beaten to death enough on here? :dunno:

dm_gsxr
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Funny. I picked mine but it doesn't reflect how I actually voted this time :)

Carl

MetaLord 9
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 09:06 AM
so I'm counting 14 votes and only 3, now 4 posts. Somebody's got some 'splain'n ta do!

Matrix
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 09:31 AM
+1. Give the political crap a rest.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28755&highlight=leave

dirkterrell
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Other. I don't feel the need to belong to a political party and be told what I'm supposed to think.

Dirk

LambeauXLIV
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Other. I don't feel the need to belong to a political party and be told what I'm supposed to think.

Dirk

:imwithstupid:

Wyck
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 10:38 AM
I just wanna know who the other tree hugger hippie is :think:

#1Townie
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 10:39 AM

Dirk

+1

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Libratarian. I want to far far away from the others when the lightning strikes.

Flip
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 11:03 AM
I chose Republican cause I'm feeling defiant today. No, thats everyday.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 11:40 AM
I guess I'm an extremist in both (all?) directions. I believe in the separation of church and state, yet am totally fine with "under God" being on our money and in our pledge etc and believe it should be left alone. I am totally for abortion, but am pro-gun and support hunters rights though I don't hunt. I believe in smaller but more efficient and more consistant government, and would be in favor of taking some rights away from states and giving it to the Fed gov't. Especially when it comes to EPA, custody (divorce), customs, gun, and other laws. Face it, we move around a lot, and all thes laws that should be consistant from state to state are not. I am EXTREMLY patriotic, yet believe the right of free speech up to and including the ability to burn the flag. Just don't do it in my presence.....:) I believe in equal pay for women and minorities, but not the special priveledges and rights they get (I'm against "Hate Crime" statutes and EEO) as long as they can perform at the same level. I'm for helping those who are hard workers by extending unemployment benefits but believe we should almost completely eliminate welfare. Nobody should get a free ride. Legalize and regulate pot at the very least. I could go on, but then I'd be Vance II:).

McVaaahhh
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 12:06 PM

Dirk

+ another one.

GregsGSXR
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Independent...that way I can bitch no matter who wins. Oh, and think for yourself, don't let a party define you.

dm_gsxr
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Mine is more from the overall ideals of the "party". So it's not that the party defines me, but that what I believe picks the party as far as who I most identify with. I've never voted "the party line". It's evaluate the choices and make the best choice from the ones available.

Carl

zetaetatheta
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 01:31 PM
I just wanna know who the other tree hugger hippie is :think:

One guess http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/manitoumike/fjfOv.jpg

Captain Obvious
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Belong to and vote for a not always the same. until we have more than an A or B option, it will be a for us or an against us engagement.

Socially I am liberal but financially I am conservative. Religion plays no part in my political standing.

Matty
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 03:13 PM
I guess I'm an extremist in both (all?) directions. I believe in the separation of church and state, yet am totally fine with "under God" being on our money and in our pledge etc and believe it should be left alone. I am totally for abortion, but am pro-gun and support hunters rights though I don't hunt. I believe in smaller but more efficient and more consistant government, and would be in favor of taking some rights away from states and giving it to the Fed gov't. Especially when it comes to EPA, custody (divorce), customs, gun, and other laws. Face it, we move around a lot, and all thes laws that should be consistant from state to state are not. I am EXTREMLY patriotic, yet believe the right of free speech up to and including the ability to burn the flag. Just don't do it in my presence.....:) I believe in equal pay for women and minorities, but not the special priveledges and rights they get (I'm against "Hate Crime" statutes and EEO) as long as they can perform at the same level. I'm for helping those who are hard workers by extending unemployment benefits but believe we should almost completely eliminate welfare. Nobody should get a free ride. Legalize and regulate pot at the very least. I could go on, but then I'd be Vance II:).

:imwithstupid:100%

TFOGGuys
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 03:21 PM
... I am EXTREMLY patriotic, yet believe the right of free speech up to and including the ability to burn the flag. Just don't do it in my presence.....:)... Nobody should get a free ride... I could go on, but then I'd be Vance II:).

Agreed......say what you want, but don't expect to suppress MY right to voice my dissent.... :argue: :slap:

Jim_Vess
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 05:47 PM
I'm registered as a Republican, but usually vote Liberatarian. I picked "on the fence ..."

I believe in letting people do whatever the fuck they want so long as it doesn't hurt someone else.

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 09:17 PM
I'm sure a lot of people feel the same as you do.

bluerocket
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 09:28 PM
LOL

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 30th, 2009, 09:40 PM
See here's one^^^.

rforsythe
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 11:50 AM
What, no DILLIGAF option? :banghead:

RCStylin'
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 05:24 PM
Has this not been beaten to death enough on here? :dunno:
Uh...doesn't look like it.

The only reason I posted this is to make sure that my premise was sound before I try to explain it. My next post will be the latter.

Thanks everyone, really.

dapper
Sun Feb 1st, 2009, 11:06 AM
Uh...doesn't look like it.

The only reason I posted this is to make sure that my premise was sound before I try to explain it. My next post will be the latter.

Thanks everyone, really.
The csc political poll is missing it's premise...?

Bueller
Sun Feb 1st, 2009, 11:19 AM
Sorry, couldn't care less. Just went through a year of political bullshit. Only 3 more years until it starts up again. We spend 2 out of 5 years listening to these asshole spew their verbal diarrhea and attack ad BS. Sorry dude but I gotta go with the peace and quite option.