PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 1/31 .. get out of the house?

Sully
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 06:55 AM
Going to change my oil and get out on the bike... no ride planned.. maybe tool around town, enjoy the weather... open to suggestions... :yumyum:

Anyone down to roll ?

DevilsTonic
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 08:18 AM
I may do a bit of that myself...IF i can get my bike out of the garage. Mike's bike is missing a wheel and has my bike blocked in. grrrr.

Matty
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 09:28 AM
Sully I'll call ya in a lil bit...

salsashark
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 09:31 AM
I'm getting ready to go change the brakes on my truck, but I could be down a bit later...

text me when you figure out what your gonna do.

Sully
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 09:41 AM
Probably meet up somewhere around noon-ish :)

Kim-n-Dean
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 10:00 AM
We're gettin' ready to roll out. Brunch?

Panman06
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 10:31 AM
Stopping by Fay Myer's in a bit but I might be down for a ride

pauliep
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 02:09 PM
I'm up for to "tool" around. Shoot a text...

JohnEffinK
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 04:29 PM
Good thing you dont live in the Springs....you all would be called "squids" or "hooligans".

Enjoy the weather.

John

kalibra
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 04:44 PM
nice ride today and a pleasure to have met more CSC folks.Sully you should have stayed for wings....sorry to hear about your rendezvous with the man.

64BonnieLass
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 05:08 PM
Great times and very nice to see everyone today. Another phenomenal January day. Whoo hoo! :D

Nick_Ninja
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 06:25 PM
Good times. We'll need to do it agian next month. :up:

salsashark
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 06:56 PM
nice ride today and a pleasure to have met more CSC folks.Sully you should have stayed for wings....sorry to hear about your rendezvous with the man.

:wtf:

Did Sully get a go fast award?

Sorry I missed you all today... On the bright side, my truck no longer screeches like a kittah in a blendah when I hit the brakes!

Panman06
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 07:42 PM
Missed everyone today. Lost track of time shopping for toys.:D

When I got to Grand Prix, you guys were already gone.

64BonnieLass
Sun Feb 1st, 2009, 03:18 PM
Panman: :slap:

This is January Man! You ride on the nice days and shop on the no so nice days.

We did 105, which was pretty clean. Sandy in a couple of areas, especially the tighter S turn. :shocked: :turtle: Otherwise really nice.

We had a two hour lunch at O'Malley's. But got to sit on the patio in the sunshine. Again lots of bikers hanging. And a dog. Loved that dog on the patio. Yea, dat's right. I got kisses. mmmm puppy smooches.

Some other guy had is snitcher weener dog in a cage on the back of his bike. I was confused on that one. Still not sure wheather I loved it or hated it.

We came back down 83 which was also mostly clean.

We saw a TON of people out. Tons! Not sure who they were but Timmay at one point said he was getting tired of :hibye: so much.

Hahaha, Timmay let's just put one of those giant styrofoam hands on your helmet. PEACE TO THE WORLD EVEN HARDLEY PEOPLE FTW. Haha, god now I have a huge "visual".

Yea, we had a great day. :hump:

Sweetie Pie
Sun Feb 1st, 2009, 03:43 PM
That dog in the cage on the back of the bike just looked crazy. I find it hard to believe that he could have been happy in there. I had a fun day, good to ride with you guys.