PDA

View Full Version : Aurora Ride 'n Lunch

DevilsTonic
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 09:32 AM
A couple of us that are in the Aurora area during the day are going to go ride tomorrow AM around 10 meet in the TGI Fridays parking lot off of 225 and Alameda at 10:15am kick stands up by 10:45.

We may just ride around town, find some place to grab some lunch.

Weather up in the hills is supposed to be a high of 50 degrees, we could cruise up there too if we take it easy.

Who's in?

pauliep
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:41 AM
damnit, I'd be down for this but I have work

IT WASN'T ME!
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:00 PM
A couple of us that are in the Aurora area during the day are going to go ride tomorrow AM around 10 meet in the TGI Fridays parking lot off of 225 and Alameda at 10:15am kick stands up by 10:45.

We may just ride around town, find some place to grab some lunch.

Weather up in the hills is supposed to be a high of 50 degrees, we could cruise up there too if we take it easy.

Who's in?

I am planning to ride tomorrow, if I do, and if I can get away from work, I'm in.

eklew
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:17 PM
Leah, I may meet up with you.

salsashark
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:44 PM
Oh sure... The one day I'm ditching work to go snowboarding is the day you pick to ditch and go riding!

:lol:

Matty
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 03:08 PM
Oh sure... The one day I'm ditching work to go snowboarding is the day you pick to ditch and go riding!

:lol:
where you going????

if i don't go shredding i might meet up as well.

DevilsTonic
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 03:19 PM
Please do, the more the merrier! I don't know how the roads are looking up in the mountains. Boulder canyon was pretty clear, I don't know about some of the more southern routes.

WidowmakerDutch
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:53 PM
Boulder Canyon sounds good to me if you don't want to stick to town. I was out the other day at Coal Creek Canyon and it isn't so bike friendly at the moment. We had one in the group go down on the pebbles and there's ice covering a few corners in the shade.
Can't wait to see ya there Leah. TGIFriday :yumyum: on Weds. sounds like a great break in the week.

salsashark
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:27 PM
where you going????

if i don't go shredding i might meet up as well.

heading up to Loveland for a couple of hours to see if the new insoles relieve some foot pain.

eklew
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:52 PM
Got most of the bike back together from race to street. Still have to find my seat and kickstand!!!! Will be bringing along a friend as well. See you at TGIF!!!

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 06:13 AM
I can't make it. Too cold this morning, 25 at my house. It has to be 35 or better for me to ride. Maybe next time. :(

Matty
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 07:08 AM
have fun guys... i'm heading to Breck to shred.

heading up to Loveland for a couple of hours to see if the new insoles relieve some foot pain.
If i didn't have plans to go to Breck, i'd roll to Loveland in a heartbeat.

DevilsTonic
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 10:09 AM
It was thirty degrees when I left the house this morning, but it's warming up nicely. I'm still stuck on a conference call so will be a few mins late.

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 10:36 AM
It was thirty degrees when I left the house this morning, but it's warming up nicely. I'm still stuck on a conference call so will be a few mins late.

cant make Aurora, but will be leaving here at 11
what route? Maybe I will be able to find you all

DevilsTonic
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Sorry we missed you Daniel, and Sascha!! I for one had a BLAST. We had 5 people show which is great for middle of the week.

We went up through morrison to kittredge, Elden and his friend took off from there. We took Evergreen pkwy to I-70 to Central City pkwy and had lunch in central city which was FUN, I think my antics scared the old people. The restaurant was packed when we got there, then quickly cleared.

We took 119->6 down, the roads are in surprisingly great shape, just sand on the double yellows and the shoulders.

It was a joy and a pleasure riding with you guys! We should skip out on work more often. :)

eklew
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the ride, it was a good day!!!

Wyck
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Me so Jealousy!

DudeAbiding
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 04:50 PM
sounds like you kids had fun!

HRCrider
Fri Feb 13th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the ride, good meeting you guys...