PDA

View Full Version : Who to use for refinance

tl1000riders
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 07:10 PM
I called my mortgage broker today. Guess what they're no longer in business. I want to refinance my home but not sure who to use now. Any suggestions? Personal experience would be helpful also. Thanks for your time!:)

DevilsTonic
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 07:11 PM
Talk to clovis on here, I do believe he does mortgages etc.

Here's a thread he posted regarding mortgages:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=402610&highlight=house#post402610

tl1000riders
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 07:16 PM
Talk to clovis on here, I do believe he does mortgages etc.

Here's a thread he posted regarding mortgages:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=402610&highlight=house#post402610

Thank you. I will send a message and see what I can find out.....

daemon
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 07:18 PM
and chad's wife does refinancing as well!!!

chad23
or catnip

tl1000riders
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:06 PM
and chad's wife does refinancing as well!!!

chad23
or catnip
Thanks. I will contact them both...

SumoWeezle
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 09:03 PM
+1 for Cat and Chad. She's a straight shooter and won't give you the run around.

bs_nate
Tue Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:05 PM
Hey mike long time!! My mom is actually getting into this kind of stuff and is looking for people that need to do it. She also just saved me money on my insurance on my home and cars. So if you would like to talk to her please let me know. she would be beyond excited and I think she could really help you. Also when are we going to take that BEAUTIFUL GIXXER out??

Clovis
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 03:22 PM
I've done both refi and purchase loans for various CSC members. Currently I am donating 10bps from the loan to racing to save lives for all loans closed as a result of the CSC. On a typical $200,000 this means a $200.00 donation. I also give to discounts CSC members.

Additional with my volume I get the best rates out there and since my closing cost are extremly low I'm also able to offer a variety of low closing cost, no closing cost options. I'm able to do conforming, non-comforming (aka jumbo), FHA and VA.

Call for details

719-201-9383

-Clovis

Mental
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 03:45 PM
I've done both refi and purchase loans for various CSC members. Currently I am donating 10bps from the loan to racing to save lives for all loans closed as a result of the CSC. On a typical $200,000 this means a $200.00 donation. I also give to discounts CSC members.

Additional with my volume I get the best rates out there and since my closing cost are extremly low I'm also able to offer a variety of low closing cost, no closing cost options. I'm able to do conforming, non-comforming (aka jumbo), FHA and VA.

Call for details

719-201-9383

-Clovis

Just throwing my (almost) meaningless endorsement of Clovis on here, he's a straight up guy