PDA

View Full Version : Do chicks really dig scars?

Spiderman
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 05:52 PM
We've all heard it before: "Chicks dig scars"... hell, I've even heard it from some girls here myself! But I also know that not all girls dig scars, in fact, some are even turned off by them, so I thought I'd ask the female population of the CSC their opinion, and let them respond without influence/interjection from the male population (sorry guys!).

8)

Mel
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 06:11 PM
For the record, I don't like my scars, and I can bet 99% of guys don't find my scars at all attractive, so thinking the whole digging of scars is a one way street. Stupid double standards.

mtnairlover
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Scars don't matter...no matter where a person has them. At least that's the way I feel. I've got several. One on my hand between my middle and ring fingers...11 stitches long. One on my ankle, cuz I tripped. One on my back, cuz my Dr didn't like the looks of a mole I had...now, it's just a freaky weird looking round patch of skin...meh. Doesn't matter. It doesn't make me who I am, just as it doesn't make a guy who he is...unless of course he's trying to use it to attract the opposite sex...hmmm.;)

DevilsTonic
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Scars rawk, but there's no bigger turn on than tats! Now I'm not sayin go out and cut yourself. I just like scars because they're usually accompanied by an interesting story, and are part of how people got to be who they are today.

mtnairlover
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Scars rawk, but there's no bigger turn on than tats! Now I'm not sayin go out and cut yourself. I just like scars because they're usually accompanied by an interesting story, and are part of how people got to be who they are today.

Well, when ya put it that way...

Hmmm...so let's see...that would make me a clutz and a freak, then.:lol:

DevilsTonic
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Well, when ya put it that way...

Hmmm...so let's see...that would make me a clutz and a freak, then.:lol:PERFECT!!! :hump:

mtnairlover
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 07:42 PM
PERFECT!!! :hump:

:eyebrows:

:D

sprtbkbabe
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Well, if it's some sort of scar on a guys noggin... no. That indicates brain trauma. We have a hard enough time trying to e'splain things to you guys already :slap:

Penis enlargement scars? Well, that can negate all others :eyebrows:

Suki
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 10:29 PM
depends on the scar, some can make a guy, others can just make him look like he went through a cheese shredder.

Personally, I'm weak for tattoos and lots of them! and in case i've failed to link my hot boyfriend in the past, here he is again:

http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2007/08/travis-barker-1.jpg

yum, i so want to mount him :hump:

DevilsTonic
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 08:22 AM
depends on the scar, some can make a guy, others can just make him look like he went through a cheese shredder.

Personally, I'm weak for tattoos and lots of them! and in case i've failed to link my hot boyfriend in the past, here he is again:

http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2007/08/travis-barker-1.jpg

yum, i so want to mount him :hump:I can understand the fascination. :) He'd be perfect if he had just a weeee bit more meat on his bones, otherwise he's perfect!

64BonnieLass
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Doesn't bother me either way unless they are there because you at one point in your life required a padded room in an institution. But I agree the stories are fun to hear.

What will probably give me nightmares, is the picture Suki posted. OMG. :puke: Not cool, not attractive, not sexy. But to each their own. :)

Suki
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 09:30 AM
I can understand the fascination. :) He'd be perfect if he had just a weeee bit more meat on his bones, otherwise he's perfect!

lol, no way, i like 'em skinny! case in point.. frisco, lol!

although, he's gained about 3 lbs so i may have to put him on a diet, bwahahahaha!

Suki
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 09:39 AM
What will probably give me nightmares, is the picture Suki posted. OMG. :puke: Not cool, not attractive, not sexy. But to each their own. :)

ahh must be that darn generation gap, you older people usually don't like us young punk kids with our loud music, funky hair and "body" art. :lol:

:alien:

Sully
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 09:45 AM
lol.. generation gap? Nah.. that excuse won't fly ...

Let's ask the guys if they dig scars on chicks?

mmmm tatts.... :yumyum:...

Mel
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 10:18 AM
heh, as I said....don't think guys find scars on chics nearly as hot....or maybe I am just hanging with the wrong guys. I guess maybe I'd be curious to know too, considering I uber fucked myself up on that wreck.

Suki
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 10:19 AM
probably depends on the scar. ie. stretch marks = gross

Wyck
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 10:20 AM
I'm not a big fan of scars. Though I wouldn't rule a guy out because of them. Tats on the other hand. Mmmmm. :drool: Unless they are stupid tats. Then they just make the guy look stupid.

lovinCO
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 10:35 AM

x2 Do not like! :shock:

And turn that music down too while you're at it. :)

Suki
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 10:43 AM
<<kicks dirt>>

:music: "Your mom busted in and said, "What's that noise?"
Aw, mom you're just jealous it's the Beastie Boys!" :headbang:

lol

Sully
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 11:00 AM
I definitely wouldn't dismiss a guy because he had a scar... some really aren't their fault... ... But if he's hideous to begin with, well, that's a different story !... j/k..

Now if he had a tattoo across his face like Tyson... F*ck NO!

64BonnieLass
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Somtimes facial tatoos are a vast improvement. It's a public service really.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 03:06 PM
amen to that! although the paper bag over the head would be greatly cheaper and much more effective. lol

Wyck
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 03:19 PM
amen to that! although the paper bag over the head would be greatly cheaper and much more effective. lol

Haha that brings me to the guys that you like to look at but don't like to listen to. In that case you use duct tape instead of a paper bag ;)

Suki
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 03:36 PM
do women ever REALLY listen to men anyways? i mean seriously, it's not like they know anything or how to do anything. how many times do we have to tell them how to boil fuckin water? or where the toilet paper is kept?

pfft, men. :down:

:lol:

Mel
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Haha that brings me to the guys that you like to look at but don't like to listen to. In that case you use duct tape instead of a paper bag ;)

I can think of more fun ways to shut the hot ones up than duct tape :makeout: and then just leave when you are done using them for what they are good for...problem solved :D

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 05:15 PM
do women ever REALLY listen to men anyways? i mean seriously, it's not like they know anything or how to do anything. how many times do we have to tell them how to boil fuckin water? or where the toilet paper is kept?

pfft, men. :down:

:lol:

Awww.... I have to disagree with ya on this one chica.. while they can be damned annoying at times, I absolutely LOVE dudes.. LMAO

And Beotch... hahaha good one sistah!

ZiaThunder
Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 09:21 PM
lol.. generation gap? Nah.. that excuse won't fly ...

Let's ask the guys if they dig scars on chicks?

mmmm tatts.... :yumyum:...

+100

I don't really care if girls dig scars on guys. I wanna know if I need to start covering my scars up... :)