PDA

View Full Version : The British Called, They Want Their Guns Back

The Black Knight
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 06:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQoQTdVlxkA

In correlation with the"H.R. 45 Blari Holt's Firarm Licensing" thread. In this video the British talk about how they let their right to owning guns go. It hits on how violent crimes when up over 40% after the gun confiscation and gun ban laws went into affect.

It also hits on the man named "Tony Martin". A man who did not turn in his shotgun under Britains gun ban laws. One night was attacked at his farmhouse and shot and killed one of his attackers and wounded the second. Under Britains gun laws, Tony Martin went to jail for life. He was only protecting his life, home and property. Unfortunately it's these kind of laws that get passed by "freaks" in the government, that law abiding citizens end up going to jail for protecting their own life.

The two men involved in Mr. Martin's incident were long time criminals. One only 16 years of age(who was shot and killed , had a rap sheet of 29 convictions!!! yep 29. The 30 year old in the case, had 34 convictions and was already jailed before for robbery.

Watch this video at 9 minutes long, it's something that goes by quick. It's worth the whole video because this is a vivid and uncanny look at what will happen to America should our politicians be allowed more and more power over our right to keep and bear arms.

Watch the video as a great warning from the Brits, they lost their "Right" in fact just handed it right over to their government. The same fate will befall us, lest we do otherwise.....

slayermd
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Ive seen that video a while back, but the message is still very real. I am trying my best to get my concealed license as fast as possible so if anything happens like that I can hopefully be Grandfathered in. But, I do hope we NEVER get to this point.

DavidofColorado
Wed Feb 4th, 2009, 07:12 PM
They back out of this being the last legislation written on the subject. Just like they backed out of the second amendment. "Shall not be infringed" is not a dare.