PDA

View Full Version : Tat pics

Wyck
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Show us what you got!!!!

Here's mine. Sorry for the bad picture quality :)

Mel
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 09:36 AM
I will get a pic of my tat this weekend and post :-)

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 09:36 AM
holy shyt girl.. how bad did that one hurt to get??? looks great tho!!

Wyck
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Haha BAD!!! It goes a little lower and a little higher but you can't see it.

salsashark
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 09:41 AM
(maybe this should go to the pics forum)

I only have a pic of the 1st session...

I'm 2 sessions in with probably 2 to go... I have a more recent pic on my puter at home.
http://www.jimmythesaint.com/banner/1stSession.jpg

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 09:45 AM
very nice so far!

Spiderman
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 09:49 AM
(maybe this should go to the pics forum)Moved 8)

Devaclis
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:00 AM
he has a Converse logo on his upper lip

Mel
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:02 AM
closest I have of one of mine available at work
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/meltrowbridge/Vehicles/Calendar%20Photos/Mel_Teaser.jpg

Will post a shot where you can actually see it this weekend.

SaShWhO
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:05 AM
closest I have of one of mine available at work
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/meltrowbridge/Vehicles/Calendar%20Photos/Mel_Teaser.jpg

Will post a shot where you can actually see it this weekend.
there is something on the rise!

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:06 AM
see wyck thats a hot tattoo....its feminine in design and in placement, and the placement is not in a hooker spot......ie tramp stamp, ya know the mural guys look at while the tramp is bent over the public bathroom sink.....hahahaha.....i almost always hate tramp stamps cause it is usually a sign of a trend follower...i hate trend followers.......here i go rambling......

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:06 AM
oh shit.....here comes the banning.....

t_jolt
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:08 AM
insert foot here ----

:)

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:11 AM
thats what i get for posting with lousy signal......mmmmmm the taste of toenails.

Spiderman
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:14 AM
oh shit.....here comes the banning.....
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/MB/Funny/BanThisUserNow.jpg

:lol:

Richard
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:15 AM
heres mine

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd1/rickG1K/1-9.jpg

Devaclis
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:16 AM
I want this as a tat on my neck:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/pumamanx/OHBEEWON.jpg

Spiderman
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:17 AM
:spit:

Mel
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:19 AM
so...before i ban you for that comment....
I actually got mine there, ummm, 10 years ago? And specifically did one on my lower back (like I said not my only one) because it could be easily covered for professional reasons, and wouldn't deform to look like some kind of lizard when I got pregnant and have a baby. I would LOVE to have one down my side actually, but being a female, the reality is that if you get a tat somewhere like that and have a child, you run the risk of bad things happening to the tat. (so yeah, I used logic....)

Wyck
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Lower back tattoos do look kinda cool when a girls shirt blows up a little from the wind while riding. But you would never be able to see it if the girl was wearing the proper gear.

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:23 AM
well that does make sense......also given it was 10 years ago you can avoid the trend follower icon......do i have enough brown on my nose yet?

dragos13
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:26 AM
My first......THANKS HAMMER!!
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/l_c68c6fdff8754d749aabf36b285db032.jpg

Wyck
I would LOVE to have one down my side actually, but being a female, the reality is that if you get a tat somewhere like that and have a child, you run the risk of bad things happening to the tat. (so yeah, I used logic....)

Yeah I didn't think that part all the way through when I got it but it's too late now. :banghead: I do love it though. :)

Suki
i almost always hate tramp stamps cause it is usually a sign of a trend follower...i hate trend followers.......here i go rambling......

where else on a persons body could you put a tatoo that some doesn't already have one? over the chest? nope, taken, on the shoulders? naw, someone beat me to it, oooh! on my calf! fawk, someone already has a tat there too. back of the neck? no... wrist? no... how about on the vajaya lips? no, some freak probably has that too.

i don't think placement/location would indicate a trendsetter but more the design. most people get koi, dragons, tribal, asian lettering/writing, etc just because it looks cool, but there is almost never a reason or story behind it and that is what would bug me more so than placement.

wyck, cool tat for sure. I was going to get a cherry blossom tree up my side a couple years back. cherry blossoms remind me of when we lived in japan, loved it out there and wish i could visit again.

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:29 AM
hehehe...getting deep in here jimwallace!

And holy colorful SRAD!! nice!

Suki
I would LOVE to have one down my side actually, but being a female, the reality is that if you get a tat somewhere like that and have a child, you run the risk of bad things happening to the tat. (so yeah, I used logic....)

TRUTH!!!

Devaclis
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/06/LUCKY%20YOU%20TATTOO4.jpg

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:31 AM
i have kanji and i seriously thought about not getting it because it is kind of a trend, but for me my mother was stationed in japan when i was 17, and my brother went back out later on as an exchange student and he actually speaks japanese, so there is a lot of meaning behind it for me, but that doesnt change the fact that it IS A TREND.

Suki
Yeah I didn't think that part all the way through when I got it but it's too late now. :banghead: I do love it though. :)

if you ever get pregnant, just make sure you don't gain a ton of weight, drink lots of water and use lots of moisturizer/lotion.

Wyck
I was going to get a cherry blossom tree up my side a couple years back. cherry blossoms remind me of when we lived in japan, loved it out there and wish i could visit again.

That would be a sweet sexy tat! Yet oh so painful...poor ribs :(

Suki
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:34 AM
if we decide on no more kids and *cough* some gets "fixed", i may end up still doing it along with my sleeves. i've always wanted to get sleeves but a) my dad would flip out and b) work appearance reasons. but now days more employers are more "accepting" of tats and now that i'm married and "have my own life" as my dad puts it, i dont think he would care as much.

salsashark
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Dad will always care...

On a related note, I remember the house shaking when my sister got her first tat. The parents and her in screaming matches for days. When I got my first one, dad said nothing and mom's only comment was, "well I hope that hurt"... yay for double standards!

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Yeah.. my Dad rolled his eyes and just muttered under his breath whenever I talked about getting one while my Mom just thinks I'm nuts. When I got my tongue pieced tho.. Dad wouldn't speak to me for at least two months... would just hand the phone off to whomever when I called... LOL

Ya'll ever see that episode of Cops that had the dude with the tats all over his face, but his nose was almost blacked out with designs... freaky deaky!

Spiderman
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 11:33 AM
i have kanji and i seriously thought about not getting it because it is kind of a trend...
kanji/tramp stamp - trend or not, it's up to the individual to decide if they want it or not. If someone cares too much what other people think, whether it be that the tatt has an implied meaning, or that it makes them a follower, then they won't get it. I don't care about trends, if I want something bad enough, I'm gonna get it, whether it's a trend or not. My kanji is founded in the Chinese Horoscope, which I developed an interest for some 10+ years ago. Was it a trend then? I dunno. Is it a trend now? Maybe, I guess. I dunno. 8)

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:01 PM
youre absolutely right bob. people should get what they want. apparently i got under the skin of a few by saying my opinion. Perhaps it is just me, or perhaps given everyone is talking 10+ years there is a bit of a generation gap. I will just stop here and i will apologize if i offended anyone with MY OPINION. thats all it was it was not meant to be derogatory nor to demean anyone. all i can refer to is my own experiences (Which have been that girls my age with a tattoo on the lower backs are trend followers).

OUTLAWD
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:03 PM
my first and second...more to come, but the bike gets priority when it comes to funds. don't really know what the clock is about...maybe just to remind myself of the time I waste...i.e. grad school

salsashark...who did your celtic stuff?

Timmay
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:11 PM
I will post up some when I get home, since I dont have any at work.

t_jolt
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:23 PM
God damn, Jim. what do you think this is, America or something. I mean really. no one has free speech here in csc land :)

salsashark
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:28 PM
my first and second...more to come, but the bike gets priority when it comes to funds. don't really know what the clock is about...maybe just to remind myself of the time I waste...i.e. grad school

salsashark...who did your celtic stuff?

I had the dragon on the inside done years ago at Wizard's Workshop... I'm having it redone along with the cross by Dirk @ Bonaroo in Aurora.

Spiderman
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:31 PM
youre absolutely right bob. people should get what they want. apparently i got under the skin of a few by saying my opinion. Perhaps it is just me, or perhaps given everyone is talking 10+ years there is a bit of a generation gap. I will just stop here and i will apologize if i offended anyone with MY OPINION. thats all it was it was not meant to be derogatory nor to demean anyone. all i can refer to is my own experiences (Which have been that girls my age with a tattoo on the lower backs are trend followers).
Sorry for singling you out Jim. I didn't mean to put you on the defensive. You had mentioned trend in 2 posts, and there may be people who read this that are on the fence about getting a tattoo specifically because they're afraid of being labeled a trend-follower. I merely wanted to give them some positive reassurance to not worry so much about what others think, but rather to focus on what they want if they like it. You're still free to have your own opinion... for now. :lol:

8)

Suki
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:37 PM
but if they are doing it because they like being bent over in a public restroom stall then they should probably get a shroom stamp tattood on their forhead instead.

i'm just saying.. is all.

Suki
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:37 PM
although, just because you get bent in a stall, doesn't make you a slut.

doing it for free does.

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Sorry for singling you out Jim. I didn't mean to put you on the defensive. You had mentioned trend in 2 posts, and there may be people who read this that are on the fence about getting a tattoo specifically because they're afraid of being labeled a trend-follower. I merely wanted to give them some positive reassurance to not worry so much about what others think, but rather to focus on what they want if they like it. You're still free to have your own opinion... for now. :lol:

8) its all good, hard not to single out the only person who is saying something. quite honestly i think you should get whatever you want. actually i am giving tattoos even. but i think there are 2 things super super important when getting one. what and where. because location can be just as important as what you get. take myself for example i have 2 one on my back shoulderblade, and the other on my shoulder. a simple t shirt hides everything. that was important to me because i plan on going places in life and quite honestly as mentioned before people do look down on that in the work place. I know you shouldnt care what others think, but taking it into consideration is important because what others think can affect you both directly and indirectly.

but if they are doing it because they like being bent over in a public restroom stall then they should probably get a shroom stamp tattood on their forhead instead.

i'm just saying.. is all.....i thought the mushroom stamps were for the kneelers?

doing it for free does.
well if its in a stall it is free....hotels cost money.:shocked:

dallas
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:48 PM

doing it for free does.
What if she is on her cell phone at the same time?

I was bending this chick over in the bathroom stall the other day and her phone rings so she answered it. Is that rude of her or is it just gross talking in the bathroom?

Filo
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:32 PM
if we decide on no more kids and *cough* some gets "fixed"

Man whattya gotta be like that for? You saying the man is broked? Why not get yourself "fixed" woman. I see it this way: for the man it is an outpatient surgery with a weekend of an ice pack on the gnads. For the woman it is abdominal surgery and 1 week (minimum) of recovery. I vote for the woman to do it!

I have two tattoos - one on my ass saying "Caution: Hot Exhaust" and the other on Mr. Happy-pants saying "Remove before flight".

caddygsxr
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:33 PM
heres mine

dragos13
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:36 PM
...i have 2 one on my back shoulderblade, and the other on my shoulder....

Now thats not a trendy place :roll: lol

caddygsxr: how did that one across your neck feel? I think thats gonna be my second tat location.

SaShWhO
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:42 PM
heres mine
I especially like the one of hairy back Mary:crazy:

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Now thats not a trendy place :roll: lol

I never said it wasn't. matter of fact I would agree that it is, but it was my best option which is why I went with it.

caddygsxr
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:48 PM
caddygsxr: how did that one across your neck feel? I think thats gonna be my second tat location.
[/quote]

the collar bone not bad, the sternum not fun hurt like a b*t*h

Mother Goose
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Here's mine after I got it redone. Not much he could do w/ the RIP. :(

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3629/502newqu5.jpg

caddygsxr
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:55 PM
its not black hair mary it is Bettie Page

Tipys
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:06 PM
the sternum not fun hurt like a b*t*h

Really mine is broken and I dont remember to much pain

SaShWhO
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:14 PM
here's me getting an eagle clenching my :crazy:

sorry! I know it's tiny

Sortarican
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:17 PM
sorry! I know it's tiny

Isn't that what you said to the guy bent over your lap?

SaShWhO
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Isn't that what you said to the guy bent over your lap?
he actually said it was like trying to Tattoo Talons onto a single strand of hair:(

DevilsTonic
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:33 PM
all these pics make me want to get more ink. My tats aren't really all that exciting, besides any of you that have seen me drunk have seen all of them. :shocked:

Suki
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Man whattya gotta be like that for? You saying the man is broked? Why not get yourself "fixed" woman. I see it this way: for the man it is an outpatient surgery with a weekend of an ice pack on the gnads. For the woman it is abdominal surgery and 1 week (minimum) of recovery. I vote for the woman to do it!

I have two tattoos - one on my ass saying "Caution: Hot Exhaust" and the other on Mr. Happy-pants saying "Remove before flight".

do you wanna see boobs or not?!

:lol:

Tipys
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:38 PM
BOOOB

SaShWhO
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:38 PM
bring the:boobies:

Dark Angel Gixxer 6
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:44 PM
My picture links wont work :(

SaShWhO
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:45 PM
your Avatar will do for now

Tipys
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:46 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/customavatars/avatar3835_1.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=3835)

Dark Angel Gixxer 6
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:47 PM
grrr

http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp&pid=7106
http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp&pid=15214
http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp&pid=19730

Well here are the links since they don't work... 3 of the 7

Filo
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:47 PM
do you wanna see boobs or not?!

Umm, yeah, boobs are nice.

Sortarican
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Umm, yeah, boobs are nice.

Here's a nice pair of boobies.
http://www.escapedtoecuador.com/images/blue%20footed.jpg

Suki
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:51 PM
whoa, the black light tat is sweet! i've never seen/heard of that before. nice!

Dark Angel Gixxer 6
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:52 PM
whoa, the black light tat is sweet! i've never seen/heard of that before. nice!

Ya they are sweet but don't stay very well especially on my hand since its in the sun all the time plus it hurts like a bitch

Suki
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O8rWViCixQ

Filo
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:05 PM
grrr

Hey, I like the black light thing too. And does this mean you are a girl? I always assumed you were a guy. Hmmmm.

Here's a nice pair of boobies.
http://www.escapedtoecuador.com/images/blue%20footed.jpg

Jeff, your boobies are huge. I am not so sure I like the turquoise on your boobs, but I can live with it if you let me play with them.

Suki
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:12 PM
dude thats her in her avatar.

Dark Angel Gixxer 6
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:24 PM

hahaha. That's really funny

Sortarican
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:28 PM
.., but I can live with it if you let me play with them.

But I'm not sure I could live with it.
(You're just too much man for me.)

Bullshit, I've seen her......she's taller than 1/2".

Dark Angel Gixxer 6
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Bullshit, I've seen her......she's taller than 1/2".[/quote]

On a good day :)

Tipys
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:33 PM
ya maybe 3/4

Suki
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:42 PM
But I'm not sure I could live with it.

Bullshit, I've seen her......she's taller than 1/2".

no freakin way dude! you lie scruff mcgruff!

SaShWhO
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:44 PM
[quote=Sortarican;406721]But I'm not sure I could live with it.

Bullshit, I've seen it......it's smaller than 1/2".

fixed

There goes Jeff boasting about the size of his MANATOMY again

Filo
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 04:00 PM

Well, shoot, I guess she is just too young, single and short for my old, married, tall ass. I haven't ever dated anyone under 1" before (at least they were not under 1" after inflation).

Beside, I think Jeff's boobies are better. If I get really hungry, I can eat them without running the risk of getting a boot to the head.

Sortarican
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 04:05 PM
no freakin way dude! you lie scruff mcgruff!

About Filo or DAG6?

fixed
There goes Jeff boasting about the size of his MANATOMY again

You're just jealous that it's twice as long as yours.

... I haven't ever dated anyone under 1" before.

Beside, I think Jeff's boobies are better. If I get really hungry, I can eat them without running the risk of getting a boot to the head.

Actually she has the torso of an 8 year old grafted onto the legs of a WNBA power forward.
I've seen her (pretty much) flat foot her gixer.

And my boobies do taste like chicken.:yumyum:

daemon
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 04:14 PM
i have a few as well.
here are a couple of my larger ones.....
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6453/5501re2bn2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1581/pc280001vb5.jpg

Filo
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 04:42 PM

Oh, I forgot one thing...

RELEASE THE LEG HUMPERS!!!!!

(who has the pic to go with that?)

daemon
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Oh, I forgot one thing...

RELEASE THE LEG HUMPERS!!!!!

(who has the pic to go with that?)

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4411/leghumpershd1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Timmay
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 08:03 PM
here's a few of mine:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/Tattoos/DSC02661.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/Tattoos/DSC02662.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/Tattoos/DSC02681.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/Tattoos/DSC02669.jpg

FZRguy
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I think a tattoo on the lower back is sexy on a female...like the back of the neck too.

BlueDog
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Black And White

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/bluedog66/DSCN0340Small.jpg

Filled In. Darkest black spots are from getting a final touch up today and will fade some.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/bluedog66/DSCN0441.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/bluedog66/DSCN0439.jpg

matt2778
Sat Feb 7th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Show us what you got!!!!

Here's mine. Sorry for the bad picture quality :)

That's hot, will you marry me?

1ofTheBoys
Sat Feb 7th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Ok so here is one of mine. I have always wanted to add more tribal to it.11061

DevilsTonic
Sat Feb 7th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Ok so here is one of mine. I have always wanted to add more tribal to it.11061Love that tat!!

Buddau
Sat Feb 7th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I have wanted a tatoo for a long time, but never got around to doing it. Last year I had an artistic friend draw up a tatoo for me on paper. I wanted my tatoo to represent my life so far. VW's, my boys, motorcycles, etc. Once it was drawn up, it looked cheezey. we tried a few different things and we could never come up with something that looked cool and simple. The last drawing we made, I showed my boys. My 10 year old freaked out! Tears and everything. After a long discussion with my boys, and trying to come up with something original, simple, and not trendy, I have come to the conclusion that a tatoo is not for me.

FZRguy
Sat Feb 7th, 2009, 11:35 AM
I like tats...on others. Not for me either.

Keyser Soze
Sat Feb 7th, 2009, 01:33 PM
A lot more has been done since this pic..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/Mean1967/tat.jpg

Matty
Sat Feb 7th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Work in Progress!!!!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/housegroover/OUCH.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/housegroover/tattoo2.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/housegroover/tattoo6.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/housegroover/tattoo7.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/housegroover/tatt004.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/housegroover/tattoo3.jpg

WidowmakerDutch
Sun Feb 8th, 2009, 04:03 PM
There's some great work in here. Nice tats. Here's my newest. I got bored so I decided to tat myself again. Still in progress....
Here's an older one that I had done

Wyck
Sun Feb 8th, 2009, 07:44 PM
That's hot, will you marry me?

Ha! That sort of thing ain't my bag baby!

Mel
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 11:27 AM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/meltrowbridge/Misc%20Photoshoots/tats_edit.jpg

Some of mine...yeah yeah, lower back, blah blah crap :-p
And yeah, I have others in mind, just haven't actually gone to get them done yet....

Nick_Ninja
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 11:35 AM
And yeah, I have others in mind, just haven't actually gone to get them done yet....

Just remember --- CRACK KILLS :shocked:

Filo
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 11:36 AM

I don't care about the tattoos OR the location of them. What is with the purple satin sheets? I didn't realize you were in the Dom Perignon and caviar set.

Suki
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 11:41 AM
so does your poots smell like roses?

MetaLord 9
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 12:04 PM
tatoos: DO NOT WANT

SaShWhO
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 12:37 PM
chosing the right tatoo is key!

200sr20
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 08:37 PM
One of my new ones
http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo139/200sr20/me/Picture006.jpg

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Mikey-poo...how are you? lol

JohnEffinK
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 09:29 PM
hmmm

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Oh John, that reminds me of a co-worker I had at the hospital. The dude took me into a room to pull his pants down and show me... he has Homer Simpson in a Sunday dress and sun hat moving his "lawn," and the guy would go so far as to shave a patch behind the lawnmower. Had to give him points, it made me laugh hard!

JohnEffinK
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 09:54 PM
maybe you laughing hard was not all that was....oh, never mind.

John

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 09:55 PM
D'oh! lol

Tipys
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Why has this thread not been jacked yet?

But I am working on the design for my first tat right now.

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Why has this thread not been jacked yet?

But I am working on the design for my first tat right now.

No NO NO.. You stop it! You've jacked enough threads this week and this is a GOOD one! =)

Tipys
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Ya and what happened to me for it.

But also is it bad if you dont even have your first tattoo and you already want more?

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Nah, I don't think so! I already want a ton, but don't have the moxy to get my first one. So there you go.. drunk in Vegas and come home with ink! lol

Tipys
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 10:40 PM
I was thinking that before I read it

Dark Angel Gixxer 6
Fri Feb 13th, 2009, 01:05 PM
[/quote]Actually she has the torso of an 8 year old grafted onto the legs of a WNBA power forward.
I've seen her (pretty much) flat foot her gixer.[/quote]

I flat foot it and then have a few inches between me and the bike still... A 36" inseem will do that :( Jeans are a bitch to find

Tipys
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 10:46 PM
First one done today.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/36/l_8ffbdfffd14d42d39f3766316024361e.jpg

y_merkle
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 01:27 PM
Nice Trevor! here's my latest! I got ran over!
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/l_21279e73b1472e9814f9b20ee172e929.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=64115&imageID=9346271)

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/125/l_057d379fa55c3133009836f91d355085.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=64115&imageID=10080286)

Spiderman
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 01:37 PM
My latest - got it Friday night at Junkyard Ink

64BonnieLass
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 02:14 PM
:shocked: Ahhhhhh Bob Boob Porn. :shocked: Ahhhhhhhh

(tat came out nice though)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Knuckle Dragger
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 07:30 PM

Hope this works here is mine

JohnEffinK
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 07:37 PM
RLTW

John

Filo
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:18 PM
My latest - got it Friday night at Junkyard Ink

Bob, they misspelled Vanilla. And they forgot the "Ice" after it too.

Horsman
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:19 PM
grrr

I like the Pony - very cool!!!

DevilsTonic
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Dutch gave me some new ink tonight, just flash art but he free handed the star. It came out really good and I'm very happy with it. My sleeve design is done and we'll start that sometime after he's all healed up from his crash yesterday.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o9/yzfr1grl/Dutch/LuckyDutchTats/Leahsnautical.jpg

RajunCajun
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Dutch gave me some new ink tonight, just flash art but he free handed the star. It came out really good and I'm very happy with it. My sleeve design is done and we'll start that sometime after he's all healed up from his crash yesterday.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o9/yzfr1grl/Dutch/LuckyDutchTats/Leahsnautical.jpg

If anyone needs ink, check out his portfolio on myspace and come see my guy! Click the pic for a link to his myspace!!
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o9/yzfr1grl/Dutch/Dutch%20Graphics/LuckyDutchBanner-1.gif (http://www.myspace.com/luckydutchtattoo)

So, where is your shop actually at???

krod
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 12:51 AM
Camara phone pics, the quality sucks sorry.. The one on my chest was done in Japan by Bambo sticks and is covering a bullet hole from the gulf war. Hurt like hell:violin:

Zanos
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Krod was just trying to show his body...

WidowmakerDutch
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Here's my newest piece.

DevilsTonic
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Here's my newest piece.
11555:hump:

FZRguy
Sat May 16th, 2009, 09:09 PM
So I had a change of heart on the tattoo bit. Here’s what I got to commemorate the half century mark. Thanks for hooking me up, Dutch! I appreciate your time and care with my virgin skin.

Nhsk8r20
Sat May 16th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Im going to get the start of my half sleeve at the end of July

DevilsTonic
Sun May 17th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Thanks for paying Dutch a visit John. The tat came out great! Dutch is going to tattoo a picture that my son drew for me a few years back tonight. It's just a little space man, but It's my favorite picture and I don't want anything to happen to it, so he's going to tattoo it on the back of my calf tonight...he's going to let my son help do the tattoo. I'm stoked! I'll post pictures of it when I get it done later.

Here is a picture of the original drawing.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o9/yzfr1grl/P1010040.jpg

Vance
Thu Jun 4th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Just got my first when I was in Hawai'i on my honeymoon to commemorate the visit / event / everything about Hawai'i.

I also got my WIFE (wow... WIFE) to get the same thing - opposite shoulder looking opposite way so they're "looking towards" each other when we're side by side.

Sappy... I know...

But it's my first ink and I LOVE it.