PDA

View Full Version : cell phones in the bathroom?

Wyck
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Maybe its just me but it drives me crazy when people talk on the phone in a public bathroom while doing their business. The person on the other end of the phone HAS to know what you're doing. Not only that now I am forced to listen to your conversation while you're doing you're business, knowing that the other person on the line knows you're doing your business. EWWW!

Suki
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 11:37 AM
HAHAHA, where's Cat118? lmao!

"blah blah blah"
"cat, are you in the shitter?"
"yeah, i'm not shitting"
"DUDE! call me back later! GAH!"

haha, or something like that. either way, that girl is definitley one to talk on this subject, lol!

Spiderman
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Moved to General (after checking with the author), since it doesn't just apply to girls. :shock:

:lol:

DevilsTonic
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I will talk to some people in the bathroom, depends on the person. I don't talk to anyone though if I'm trying to pinch a loaf or rub one out, too distracting. :lol:

Wyck
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Ha! I had no idea guys did this too I thought it was just a girl thing!?!?!?!

Slacker
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 11:44 AM
People do this at my office all the time. Why would you take a business call to the bathroom. The other person has to hear the echo and then the flush. This is very annoying!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 11:44 AM
I was at work when the cell of the dipshit in the next stall went off. I thought to myself "dude, don't answer that", but he did. While he was talking I desperately tried to rip the nastiest fart so that the person on the other end would know just how gross the guy was, but, alas, I was all out.....so I had to just flush instead......:)

Snowman
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 11:49 AM
I hate it when they start using the video option...

salsashark
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 11:49 AM
no... no, no, no... there are just some things you shouldn't do.

I'm with Suki on this one... don't call me when you're in the can. Do your business and call back.

-years ago when I was doing real estate portfolio management for Boston Market, we had one of our facilities engineers call in to a conference call while on the can. He was written up for inappropriate behavior.

JohnEffinK
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Pretty much nasty.

John

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:11 PM
if it is someone i am real close with i might talk while taking a piss, anything else though is a no go. and in public restrooms its a no go for me.

Devaclis
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:17 PM
This should be in the girls only forum (why is there a girls only forum?) Is it from the makers of BET?

dallas
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:25 PM
I will talk when I am in my bathroom at home, but never in a public restroom. It echos too much. My mom is the worst for talking on the toilet. She will be mid sentence and I hear the toilet flush, but then again, when you live in a single wide with 27 other relatives, you pretty much use the bathroom if its open.

Tipys
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Dallas I didnt know an out house could flush

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:50 PM
This should be in the girls only forum (why is there a girls only forum?) Is it from the makers of BET?

yeah where is our WET (white entertainment television), and where is the guys only forum...where we can talk about guy things and set up guy trips (to the strip club).....wooohooo

dallas
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:52 PM
You just throw your empty beer can at one of the 38 kids running around in the yard and tell them to go turn on the garden hose.

dallas
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:52 PM
DAMNIT JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:54 PM
DAMNIT JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT?!?!?!? did i not have enough political correctness?

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:55 PM
i was only talkin about whiteys and strippers........errrrrr. is that caucasian and adult entertainers?

Devaclis
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:56 PM
I am posting this from my cell while in the bathroom. And yes, I AM shaking it more than twice.

Tipys
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:56 PM
yeah where is our WET (white entertainment television), and where is the guys only forum...where we can talk about guy things and set up guy trips (to the strip club).....wooohooo

Hey if girls want to go to the strip club there welcome to come in my book. You may get to see some of your friends naked:hump:

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 12:58 PM
good point trev.

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:00 PM
btw...happy birthday......since we are in the bathroom thread, i thought it would be fitting

Devaclis
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:01 PM
No eye contact you guys.

dallas
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:16 PM
WHAT?!?!?!? did i not have enough political correctness?
I was trying to post up right after Trev-dog (a.k.a. have you seen 2,000 of my posts laying around) and you posted before me!!!!

BTW Thank you soooo much for the wireless hookup. I will have to give you some extra sugar next time I see you.

Scer
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Not only will my buddies, "bros" and I talk on the crapper but then we will take a pic and send it pre-flush just so you feel like you were there with them. Almost like a video conference call.

MMS on MMSas

Mother Goose
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I'm like Frank, I'll try and fart if they guy is next to me. Or on the way out, yell, "this guy is taking a shit!"

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:29 PM
still nasty if you do it in the privacy of your own home... but dang.. in public with how many people listening and flushing... and god knows what else???

PhL0aTeR
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 02:43 PM
nice thread.... reminds me of the time that i had to put a "no cell phone on person while actively working" rule into effect a few years ago with my employees... about a month after that, we got done with our work and one of my "difficult" employees hustled off to the bathroom only to return flinging a cell phone around and flinging water all over the place, and a couple of her co-workers.... lol... when i asked her what she was doing, she said, "I DROP MY DAMN PHONE IN THE TOILET!" I couldnt stop laughing.... lol... serves her right for breakin the rule....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 05:06 PM
nice thread.... reminds me of the time that i had to put a "no cell phone on person while actively working" rule into effect a few years ago with my employees... about a month after that, we got done with our work and one of my "difficult" employees hustled off to the bathroom only to return flinging a cell phone around and flinging water all over the place, and a couple of her co-workers.... lol... when i asked her what she was doing, she said, "I DROP MY DAMN PHONE IN THE TOILET!" I couldnt stop laughing.... lol... serves her right for breakin the rule....
Here's the real question:
If some dumba$$ drops his cell in the bowl POST-dump, would they fish it out or flush it? Nasty as it sounds, and as hooked thru the bag as these cretins are to their cells, I think these guys would probably fish it out......:shocked::puke:

Tipys
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Ya I fished mine out it was a week old

PhL0aTeR
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Ya I fished mine out it was a week old

did you have to move the turdlog/tp out of the way or was it perched conveniently on top? LOL

I dont give a rats ass if i just bought it, took it out of the package and then promptly dropped it in the toilet..... that bitch is staying there.

jimwallace
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 06:31 PM
i wouldnt recommend flushing it either as you will end up in a shittier situation when the toilet gets clogged.......ya like that pun?

thatmofo
Sun Feb 8th, 2009, 08:55 PM
DISGUSTING. I can't stand it and when I see someone talking on their phone I walk over to a toilet and flush it repeatedly to make sure the person on the other end of the line hears the toilet flushing. If I hear the toilet flush when I am talking to someone I get a mental picture of the person dropping a deuce. Gross.

This gets to me just like people not washing their hands after using the bathroom. I really get grossed out when people talk on the phone and then don't wash their hands.

I knew I shouldn't have replied to this. I'm disgusted just thinking about this.

Slo
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 11:24 AM
If I am gonna go take a piss, no problems, I will continue talking if the person called me. If I called them, I will give a courtesy warning.... However, for dumping the kids off at the pool, no conversations then.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 11:28 AM
.....what I find most disturbing is that the poll results aren't skewed far more in favor of "Ewwwwww"......:(

PhL0aTeR
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 12:06 PM
If I am gonna go take a piss, no problems, I will continue talking if the person called me. If I called them, I will give a courtesy warning.... However, for dumping the kids off at the pool, no conversations then.

if i HAD (and no phone call is that important) to talk on the phone in the bathroom, i would do this the other way around.... here are my reasons...

I need one hand to talk on the phone, at least one hand to pee, depending on what im wearing, i only have 2 hands. My penis doesnt cover the opening of a urinal, (straight shot to the watah) but my butt does cover the toilet (bootie blockin da watah). Takes more time to drop a deuce, hence more time for yackin on the phone, pee is done faster than it takes to find the talk button on the phone, picking up or hanging up causes unstable connections between the phone and hand, which can cause droppage into the watah..... happy yackin:crazy:

dapper
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 02:47 PM
If talking on the cell phone is disturbing to ya...then engaging in sex with your gf in the public restroom must be out of the equation. :lol:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 04:03 PM
If talking on the cell phone is disturbing to ya...then engaging in sex with your gf in the public restroom must be out of the equation. :lol:
....only while talking on a cell phone.......:)