http://gadgets.boingboing.net/gimages/lego-cycle-helmet.jpg

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:15 PM
lol.. i love it! need to link this and the NY lego thread
hehe

64BonnieLass
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 01:22 PM
That is perfect for you. :)

Although I think if that helmet were ever staring me down at a stop light, I would just :shocked:

d3spair
Sun Feb 8th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Awesome!

R6biker122
Sun Feb 8th, 2009, 11:07 PM
i saw that same picture somewhere else on the web. hah thats sick though!

bulldog
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 08:23 AM
I didn't know Salsashark was Mexican.....wait maybe that is Asian :lol:

salsashark
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Done by the same artist... this picture cracked me up... and inspires me.

http://www.designboom.com/tools/WPro/images/blog15/se7.jpg

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Well hells bells, I need to print that and post it in the ambulances. So when I get the gomers that complain about lack of mobility, I can just show them the pic and get 'em to smile! Adapt and overcome baby!

salsashark
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 04:09 PM
:lol:

or just shove a tube down their throat!

I took it as no matter how old you are, never pass up the opportunity to play on a swing set. Maybe he should have hung a rascal scooter instead of a wheelchair.

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Well if they're able to complain about anything to me, my docs generally frown upon me shoving shit down their necks... alas - my job could be so much more fun!

and those rascals are fooking heavy and unbalanced... no swingy swingy. they can modify those wheelchairs with seat belts and harnesses! I'm all about playground/swingset play time!!

salsashark
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 07:25 PM
they'd complain more about duct tape over the mouth and a diloted drip!

at least one looks like a medical procedure

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 07:56 PM
hehee... the dilaudid drip would probably negate the need for duct tape! But I HAVE gone in to the ER with a trash can taped around a patient's head once... drunk ass punk that we couldn't control the vomiting on and he thought it was great fun to puke right in my lap.

albeit I have no issue with taping someone's mouth shut when they keep spitting on me... and this happens with a disturbing regularity with the drunk/drugged crowd.

XJ600s
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 08:00 PM
hey, don't diss the dilaudid drip. that stuff got me through surgery recovery more than anything...oh wait, nevermind...it was the dilaudid 2mg tabs, vicodin, and codein that fixed things up and keep the recovery going smoothly 2 years later... i mean uhhh...wait who said what now?

salsashark
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I have much respect for the dilaudid... it got me through kidney stones in my early 20s!

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Feb 9th, 2009, 09:06 PM
oh Lord yes, dilaudid is some good stuff! It has gotten me through multiple surgeries as well. I was particularly fond of the patient controlled dilaudid pump I was on after my appendectomy! lol
I wasn't knocking it in the least, I was just referring to the fact that it is a narcotic and thus slows down/potentially impairs the respiratory drive. Thus no longer a need for duct tape! =)