PDA

View Full Version : Bike night 2/6

gsxrscott
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:11 PM
How about some Dos Hombres
3071 S. Academy
392-3000
I don't know if it's too late for some of you, but I haven't been there in years, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

636chick
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:22 PM
I don't know about that the last time you picked somewhere I believe there was a giant red SIEZED BY THE IRS in the window :yes:

Tipys
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:25 PM
^^^^^^Its still open Krissy. Everything else in that parking lot is gone

lil_shane84
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 03:31 PM
if i get my bike put back together ill be there, i had a great time meeting ya'll last week. but so far its not looking promising, there are parts EVERYWHERE:banghead:

d3spair
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 05:31 PM
if i get my bike put back together ill be there, i had a great time meeting ya'll last week. but so far its not looking promising, there are parts EVERYWHERE:banghead:

What happened? o.O

lil_shane84
Fri Feb 6th, 2009, 05:41 PM
pulled a bunch of the molded plastics off(the cheap trim) and am color matching them to the rest of the bike, and painting some other misc parts, prolly wont be riding this weekend

gettin it all ready for graphics, they should be comin in this week they got shipped out yesterday!

d3spair
Sat Feb 7th, 2009, 05:30 PM
pulled a bunch of the molded plastics off(the cheap trim) and am color matching them to the rest of the bike, and painting some other misc parts, prolly wont be riding this weekend

gettin it all ready for graphics, they should be comin in this week they got shipped out yesterday!

hah word, let me know when you're doing the vinyl. I pulled my 'sticker' and found some body scratches underneath, might get some as well.

Brat
Sun Feb 8th, 2009, 09:44 AM
despair whatcha doin to the gsxr?