PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th Bike Night

OldKneeDragger
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Brave enough to get out on Friday the 13th?

My vote is for Italian Buffet, say somewhere on North Academy.

Cici's Pizza‎ (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&q=%22pizza+buffet%22&near=80920&ie=UTF8&t=h&sll=38.948971,-104.802028&sspn=0.023835,0.071350&latlng=38948971,-104802028,1481727034041431514&ei=qw2SScTgCI6KNoTZvPcM&cd=1) - more info » (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&q=%22pizza+buffet%22&near=80920&ie=UTF8&t=h&sll=38.948971,-104.802028&sspn=0.023835,0.071350&latlng=38948971,-104802028,1481727034041431514&ei=qw2SScTgCI6KNoTZvPcM&cd=1)
8135 State Highway 83, Colorado Springs, CO‎ - (719) 219-4363‎

Yep, same time 7:00 PM

Everybody is welcome to join us, we will even allow northies in (this time)

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Finally someone wants to go riding.. But frighin A! u live in pueblo. I would be down to if anyone wants to go riding in L-Town! (Littleton)

dallas
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:11 PM
And he posted in the Southern Forum which is Colorado Springs and areas south..........

Mental
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Finally someone wants to go riding.. But frighin A! u live in pueblo. I would be down to if anyone wants to go riding in L-Town! (Littleton)

Actually Bike Night is our dinner get together, which you are of course welcomed to join us, and it is usually where we plan a lot of rides.

I am sure if you looked in the Southern metro (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)part of the board, you could find some folks. You are welcome to ride with us, but beware, you might get a reputation.

OKD, are you talking about CiCi's Pizza (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&q=%22pizza+buffet%22&near=80920&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=9)?

#1Townie
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:15 PM

ummmmmmmm..... L-town???:dunno:????????

Bashed
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Yes Mental, I do belive he was refering to Cici's.
Somebody dropped the ball and did not post up
the meeting when they said they would.
Peace Bash

dallas
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Yeah, that's where all the "Gangsta's" hang.............

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Actually Bike Night is our dinner get together, which you are of course welcomed to join us, and it is usually where we plan a lot of rides.

I am sure if you looked in the Southern metro (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)part of the board, you could find some folks. You are welcome to ride with us, but beware, you might get a reputation.

OKD, are you talking about CiCi's Pizza (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&q=%22pizza+buffet%22&near=80920&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=9)?

Hm.. a reputation? Well let me know whats up and when u are meeting and stuff. I will see. i want to ride with some peeps and always down to cruise. let me know!http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

gsxrscott
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:25 PM
CiCi's Pizza8135 State Hwy 83Colorado Springs, CO 80920 719-219-4363
Sounds good to me.

#1Townie
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Hm.. a reputation? Well let me know whats up and when u are meeting and stuff. I will see. i want to ride with some peeps and always down to cruise. let me know!http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif
there you go dude...

CiCi's Pizza8135 State Hwy 83Colorado Springs, CO 80920 719-219-4363
Sounds good to me.

#1Townie
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Yeah, that's where all the "Gangsta's" hang.............

i think he will fit right in with soco...:drink:

R6biker122

:shocked:!!! you don't know what L-town is!?

dallas
People will start saying you live in a single wide and date your relatives.

On serious note, we pick on everyone and people will start thinking you live in a single wide if you spend too much time down here..............

Oh yeah, and don't mind me, I am just an internet tough guy. I am actuall 5'4" and 128 lbs soaking wet.

OldKneeDragger
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Edited top post to specify CiCi's!

(and to allow Northies)

#1Townie
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:41 PM
ummm no im white.. sorry no gagnstas here...

On serious note, we pick on everyone and people will start thinking you live in a single wide if you spend too much time down here..............

Oh yeah, and don't mind me, I am just an internet tough guy. I am actuall 5'4" and 128 lbs soaking wet.

:pointlaugh:

yeah and im 3'5'' and 95 lbs.. i ride a street legal 50 and the man lets me cuz im someones mini me...

i better stop posting in this thread..

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:46 PM
im in....got my kiddos this week too though.

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:55 PM

Hm.. well i thought dating your relatives was perfectly fine.. Don't you?:drink:+ :makeout: + :hump: + :jerkoff: = :D

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 04:57 PM
And L-Town is not Gansta duewd. Its more like suburbia hell! its cool though. if u go south down lakewood.. thats where i feel a little uncomfortable. Some serious Ganstas there.

#1Townie
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 05:05 PM
And L-Town is not Gansta duewd. Its more like suburbia hell! its cool though. if u go south down lakewood.. thats where i feel a little uncomfortable. Some serious Ganstas there.

bro i was just givn you a hard time.. i know were littleton is..

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 05:06 PM
.... oh bahahah

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Good pick Ron funny thing is I was just there sunday and was thinking of posting it up for a bike night

aLiEn
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 06:25 PM

I do, I live there as well...woot woot!:drink:

64BonnieLass
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:08 PM
.... oh bahahah

Oh no, you are gonna get hammered with those Southies. They are not as rowdy as the Northies, but the water is bad, so who know's. :)

I live in HR so if you wanna go and hang we can go together (and whoever else wants to risk life and limb). It'll be fun. I can meet those I haven't yet, and kiss and hug on those I already know. Smoochie, smoochie :makeout:

R6, let me know if ya wanna fly up South.

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:13 PM
terri are you gonna keep my lap warm again?

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:14 PM
btw ....isnt it "fly down south"?........ohhhh....that sounds naughty.

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:18 PM
terri are you gonna keep my lap warm again?

Is Terri sitting on peoples laps agian

64BonnieLass
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Terri are you gonna keep my lap warm again?

Depends!!! What if you aren't the tallest guy there? Huh? I haven't met Townie or OKD, what if they are taller then you? Then that's where I sit. Or what if Krissy is there? You know how I roll, it's wayyyyy secksayer that way. And if Trev is there, well he just takes precendence every single time, plus he just had a birthday. Someone has to make him blush for the "very first time". Ha!

btw ....isnt it "fly down south"?........ohhhh....that sounds naughty.

Stop trying to count longitude and latitude. Never works for Southies. :)

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Oh no, you are gonna get hammered with those Southies. They are not as rowdy as the Northies, but the water is bad, so who know's. :)

I live in HR so if you wanna go and hang we can go together (and whoever else wants to risk life and limb). It'll be fun. I can meet those I haven't yet, and kiss and hug on those I already know. Smoochie, smoochie :makeout:

R6, let me know if ya wanna fly up South.

Hell yeah i am down! I don't drink and ride, but im always down to hng and listen to music.
IM always up for riding if the weather is nice too. But yeah. just let me know wassup

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:29 PM
hahahaha.....well i am the tallest.....have the biggest feet too....lol.....
but i suppose little one trevor does need to be blushed into manhood....

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Blushed into man hood now thats a new one.

But hey us southies know are ups from are downs and are new lines through turn 3

64BonnieLass
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Doll, you are welcome to come with me in the X-Terra.

But I'm kinda a "girl" and sure the heck can't pony up like GXSRSCOTT. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Friday Night: A 10 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.

If you wanna ride, I will follow you down, but no way in hell am I doing it. Summer maybe, now....NOPE.

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:36 PM
If you wanna ride, I will follow you down

but no way in hell am I doing it. Summer maybe, now....NOPE.
boy does all this sound wrong......maybe its just me.....my southie perversion kicking in.

64BonnieLass
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:36 PM
But hey us southies know our ups from our downs...

Hahahaha, I'm sure you Southies do. It's all you have...really!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Dont forget are single wides, Bush beer, and cars on are lawns

64BonnieLass
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:42 PM
I trust you all will be quite well behaved in a public. I have faith in my heart of hearts.

(faithfaithfaithfaithfaith) :)

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:44 PM
well, you better take youre own advise there ms. crazy....none of that naughty stuff, i will have my kiddos with me so you will have to contain youreself when you see me now.

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Doll, you are welcome to come with me in the X-Terra.

But I'm kinda a "girl" and sure the heck can't pony up like GXSRSCOTT. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Friday Night: A 10 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.

If you wanna ride, I will follow you down, but no way in hell am I doing it. Summer maybe, now....NOPE.

Hm.. i sure as hell wont ride. that would not be fun. So u are driving down to colorado springs for drinks? im not 21 so that might not be too fun.

But u know what big feet means!? big socks!http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

JohnEffinK
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:50 PM
BUSCH beer

Fixed that for ya. That what I know.

John

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Thats what covering of the eyes and ears is for

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Hm.. i sure as hell wont ride. that would not be fun. So u are driving down to colorado springs for drinks? im not 21 so that might not be too fun.

But u know what big feet means!? big socks!http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

oh man you should come down I am only 20 myself. We really dont drink a few may have a beer but thats about it.

Also big shoes

64BonnieLass
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Mr. Crazy. You Wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I am always on good, ladylike behavior. Mostly. Usually. Sometimes. MOSTLY FOR SURE.

Okay, I promise. :angel: Have ya'all seen the halo above my head lately? Yep, it's there!!! Look hard, but it's there!!!! (okay pull your eyes all squinty like and then you can see it) :)

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Ya I see the horns holding it up to there Terri

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:56 PM
oh man you should come down I am only 20 myself. We really dont drink a few may have a beer but thats about it.

Also big shoes

Ohh tight, good to see there are people my age in this forum. .
SO what is the location for friday and all that good stuff? And i will think about it.

64BonnieLass
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:57 PM

We are driving South. To meet the South-Like peeps. Drinking isn't the point. Doesn't matter how old you are, it's about hanging out with some really cool people. We go South safe, we come home the same way. :)

And congrats on big feet....I guess. :)

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 07:58 PM
sorry i cant seem to get my eyes to venture that far northward.....hahahah

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:01 PM
We are driving South. To meet the South-Like peeps. Drinking isn't the point. Doesn't matter how old you are, it's about hanging out with some really cool people. We go South safe, we come home the same way. :)

And congrats on big feet....I guess. :)

What she said

64BonnieLass
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Ya I see the horns holding it up to there Terri

Think of it as just plain, good ol' engineering.

Ohh tight, good to see there are people my age in this forum. .
SO what is the location for friday and all that good stuff? And i will think about it.

It's going to be at Cici's pizza I think. It's a family oriented environment for every body to just hang out at. Jim will even have his li'l one's, who I can't wait to see.

It's just a fun time, nothing to be worried about R6. It's about the people not the place. It's not about drinking it's about the people and getting to know them.

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:03 PM
TIGHT killa lol
that sounds like a grand time. il get back to u later on in the week. I definitely want to meet some of the peeps on here. cause i generally ride up to colorado springs in the summer. So i guess we will be seeing each other often!

and the whole big feet thing wasnt really for u bonnie haha... awkward..i think someone said u know what big feet means. so i had to respond.

So say i go up to co springs.. are we chillin at someone's house or bbq or what!?

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:05 PM
thanks for the congrats on my feet.....as trevor would say.....dey helps mee swym reel whale.

sorry...couldnt help myself...had to poke at ya there

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:07 PM
It will be a pizza place

jimwallace
and geez whats with you two and "up to co springs".....its "south" (referred to as down) and its at a lower elevation (down hill...which is also down).......geez...here i am a "Southie" and im havin to give the northies some "edumacation"

Tipys
thanks for the congrats on my feet.....as trevor would say.....dey helps mee swym reel whale.

sorry...couldnt help myself...had to poke at ya there

Hey you maybe tall but I could out swimmer your tall ass.

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:09 PM
and geez whats with you two and "up to co springs".....its "south" (referred to as down) and its at a higher elevation .......geez...here i am a "Southie" and im havin to give the northies some "edumacation"

Jim we are at a higher elevation well COS is canon city is lower. But south still mines down

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:09 PM
maybe....till i hold youre ass underwater.... all the while standing on the bottom...heheheheheh

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:11 PM
damn youre right.....stinkin hills.

64BonnieLass
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:11 PM
I will smack you "down". Is that what you mean Jim?

Pfft...it's the Springs. I am going there on Friday. I am going to said posted location. I will be there by myself or with others should they find the capacity to read. I will hug. I will smooch.

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:13 PM
I will smack you "down". Is that what you mean Jim?

Pfft...it's the Springs. I am going there on Friday. I am going to said posted location. I will be there by myself or with others should they find the capacity to read. I will hug. I will smooch.
ya know....i really wanted to give you a smart remark back.....but all i could think of were perverted things......oh well

64BonnieLass
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Jim we are at a higher elevation well COS is canon city is lower. But south still mines down

hahahahahhahahaha, yea blow us Jim, hahahahahahahahaahahaha, awwww, hahahahahahahaa.

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:14 PM
you want me to do what?.....just you.

gsxrscott
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:19 PM
[quote=64BonnieLass;408631].
But I'm kinda a "girl" and sure the heck can't pony up like GXSRSCOTT. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.quote]
Aw common Terri, I'll warm you up when you get here!:shocked:

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Ya Scott turns mtn dew into steam

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:25 PM
hey trevor....are you saying scott is hot?

gsxrscott
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Damn straight I'm hot! Just keep that speedo wearing youngster away from me.:slappers:

#1Townie
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Depends!!! What if you aren't the tallest guy there? Huh? I haven't met Townie or OKD, what if they are taller then you? Then that's where I sit. Or what if Krissy is there? You know how I roll, it's wayyyyy secksayer that way. And if Trev is there, well he just takes precendence every single time, plus he just had a birthday. Someone has to make him blush for the "very first time". Ha!

Stop trying to count longitude and latitude. Never works for Southies. :)

im the soco outcast.. rich banned me from being alowed to the weekly thing.. and bashed.. and krissy.. and typs and more and more and more and more... im an asshole... but its ok..

dude if he has feelings for another man i say we make it like the military.. dont ask dont tell..

damnit dallas!!!

jimwallace
now i see why he knows so much about dallas......the truth comes out.

Tipys
You know you likey the speedo

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:38 PM
You know you likey the speedo
is that cause it looks like its on a girl?:shocked:

#1Townie
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:38 PM
ouch...

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:40 PM
is that cause it looks like its on a girl?:shocked:

I hope you drown in a kiddie pool

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:41 PM
hahaha....sorry dude i couldnt help it......made me laugh till i cried....

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:42 PM
response to kiddie pool......my post numero 910

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Ya and thinking about a 6ft 5in person drowning in a kiddie pool is making me LMFAO

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:44 PM
speedos are for men with confidence. and or the ones that need to have easy access. :slappers:uhhh ohhhh!

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Im going with confidence and speed

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:45 PM
that is a pretty funny thought....i get a mental image of a guy fallin in and gets wedged inbetween the two sides of it and cant get out.

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:46 PM
i was going to suggest proper swimwear to accentuate feminine physique.

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:47 PM
ahhahah Jim way to give me that mental image.. shit.. now i can't sleep.
haha speed and confidence. lmao

Ya know.. if u wear speedos u have to be fast and confident.. but u also have to trim.. lmao!

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Jim I dont know maybe thats why all the girls were checking us out in practice

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:48 PM
or it was jealousy

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:48 PM
ahhahah Jim way to give me that mental image.. shit.. now i can't sleep.
haha speed and confidence. lmao

Ya know.. if u wear speedos u have to be fast and confident.. but u also have to trim.. lmao!

Not true I am on the cubby side

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:49 PM
or it was jealousy

very well could be. Me and my pink google in my speedo

jimwallace
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:49 PM
no hes talkin about trimmin hair dude.

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:50 PM
hm.. what does cubby infer?

64BonnieLass

hahahahahaha, OMG, on so many levels, hahahahaha.

I lovededed you Trev. Hahahahaha

R6biker122
no hes talkin about trimmin hair dude.

what jim said.

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:52 PM
hahahahahaha, OMG, on so many levels, hahahahaha.

I lovededed you Trev. Hahahahaha

And you havnt even gotten to the pink googles and speedos yet

what jim said.

Oh I see we do that so we can go faster

#1Townie
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:52 PM
i think of dallas laying in it drunk.. in front of his single wide next the flamingos...

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:53 PM
^^^Now thats a real kiddie pool

64BonnieLass
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Funest interwebz night of all time. Well except my hockey post a year back. :)

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:57 PM
"my daddy taught me you aint a winner if ur 2nd." prolly screwed up the quote whatver.

#1Townie
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 08:58 PM
SHAKE AND BAKE!!!!!

Tipys
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 09:02 PM
"If your not first you last"

JohnEffinK
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 09:15 PM
SHAKE AND BAKE!!!!!

Friggin funny movie.

This friday should be a hoot. Cept I am in Vegas starting thursday....not to be confused with the other Vegas happening in the making.

John

R6biker122
Tue Feb 10th, 2009, 09:15 PM
haha there ya go! woo funny!

dallas
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Holy Crap!!!! I get drunk and pass out in the kiddie pool and I missed all the fun!!!!

Mental
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 08:18 AM
....i get a mental image of a guy fallin in and gets wedged inbetween the two sides...

...Jim way to give me that mental image..

All right, the lot of you beer-swilling, can-chuckin' mullet-sportin' reprobates listen up and listen good. What you, a pair of clippers and you best drinking buddy do in the back of that El Camino up on blocks is your personal busness to be kept between you, him, and the old lady in the trailer park with the binoculars. But I have worked hard here to establish a reputation as a passive, intelligent, grounded, and sane member of this message board and a proper represenative of lawbiding members of the motorcycling community at large, and I will not stand to have it tarnished here by the likes of you. You pervs leave me out of your sick world. There are two things that clearly differentiate the human species from animals. One, we use cutlery. Two, we're capable of controlling our sexual urges. Now, you might be an exception, but don't drag me down into your private Hell. Anyone who has met me or read any of my post knows that I routinely take the high road, aviod starting trouble, obey speed limits and always arrive promptly on time. The only thing I would change about my reputation if I could would be my well-deserved repuation of having bad hair. But thats not the piont. The piont is you creeps leave me out of your Micheal Phelps, "I wish he would puff on my bong," areo-dynamic fantasies.

Carry on.

dallas
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Yeah right!!!! The only thing that seperates you from the rest of us is I can get a 30 pack of beer for same price you can a six pack of your beer.

Bottom line, just because you pay more for your beer doesn't mean you don't still live in the same trailer park!!!

jimwallace
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 08:38 AM
All right, the lot of you beer-swilling, can-chuckin' mullet-sportin' reprobates listen up and listen good. What you, a pair of clippers and you best drinking buddy do in the back of that El Camino up on blocks is your personal busness to be kept between you, him, and the old lady in the trailer park with the binoculars. But I have worked hard here to establish a reputation as a passive, intelligent, grounded, and sane member of this message board and a proper represenative of lawbiding members of the motorcycling community at large, and I will not stand to have it tarnished here by the likes of you. You pervs leave me out of your sick world. There are two things that clearly differentiate the human species from animals. One, we use cutlery. Two, we're capable of controlling our sexual urges. Now, you might be an exception, but don't drag me down into your private Hell. Anyone who has met me or read any of my post knows that I routinely take the high road, aviod starting trouble, obey speed limits and always arrive promptly on time. The only thing I would change about my reputation if I could would be my well-deserved repuation of having bad hair. But thats not the piont. The piont is you creeps leave me out of your Micheal Phelps, "I wish he would puff on my bong," areo-dynamic fantasies.

Carry on.
that sounded like a threat......thats 500 payable to the JAW sexual rehabilitation fund (i thought this would be fitting)

jimwallace
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 08:40 AM
oh and by the way....youre the only "can chucker" .....we all save and recycle ours.....helps pay for more beer "Mr. my trailer is only 2 colors so i'm better than you"

Tipys
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Mental bad hair lol. On time my ass. Speed limit ha. I believe there is a reason we call you mental and its not just cause that's your user name.

And what dallas said

Mental
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 08:45 AM
that sounded like a threat......thats 500 payable to the JAW sexual rehabilitation fund (i thought this would be fitting)

That ship has sailed, it applied only to previous posts. Whats more, there were no threats. Those were intructions. Finally, here's your rehabilitatiion; Either take a day off and let your skin and palm heal, or start using medicated lotion.

Tipys
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Hey beemer boy That reminds me again this is me not contacting you. I have still yet to see the check either you were were late mailing it or the post office just sucks that bad but either way do you have a tracking number so I can check.

Thanks
Trevor
Idoipathic INC

#1Townie
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 09:08 AM

Carry on.

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

you had me for a sec..

jimwallace
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 09:14 AM
well now just hold youre horses there mr. mental.....seemed like a threat to me....started with name callin (we DO NOT chuck our beer cans).... you mentioned somethin bout "leavin you out of it"....and somethin or other bout cutlery.....nows i no's my educasion iz a beet lakin butz that soundeded likes a threet to mes

lil_shane84
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Im game if the weathers lookin good, it was great meeting ya'll the other week! if its not bike weather im out though, just had the rear diff go out in the FORD. Fast-On-Race-Day my ass.:banghead:

#1Townie
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 10:27 AM
dude just put it in 4 wheel drive and then you got a front wheel drive truck..

jimwallace
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 10:40 AM
dude just put it in 4 wheel drive and then you got a front wheel drive truck..
it soooo works....ive done it.....had the ring and pinion bind up and had to use 4wd to drag the truck off the road....that was pretty interesting

Tipys
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Found on road dead
Driver return on foot

#1Townie
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 10:55 AM
fucked over rebuilt dodge

dallas
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 11:14 AM
I liked my Dodge, but they don't hold resale value and they seem to have more little issues than Ford or Chevy.

Oh yeah, I am now in the triple digits!!!!
<=========
<=========

#1Townie
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 11:29 AM
nice!!! is this going to be post whores take 2??

dallas
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 11:30 AM
WE GOT LOCKED THE F*CK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1Townie
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 11:30 AM
damn the man they loced our thread..

hey shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kepp this one on the dl!!!

#1Townie
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 11:31 AM
we olmost got to 20 pages!!!

jimwallace
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 11:38 AM
page 5

#1Townie
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 11:40 AM
i started another one..

Tipys
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Yay

#1Townie
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 01:04 PM
damnit we lost our posts again..

jimwallace
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 01:39 PM
994, like the porsche

#1Townie
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 01:44 PM
fuck it im over it..

Bashed
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 02:57 PM

Hey BLass,
It will be good to see you again. Krissy is anticipating you
apperance as well. See you friday night around 7 ish. Take
the N. Academy exit and it will be the first light you get to.
Take a left and its not even 1 block on your right. Cya!

Peace Bash

Mental
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 03:28 PM
damnit we lost our posts again..

You need to go all reverse psychology on him, like your happy you have no posts. Yeah thats the tickett. Of course maybe I shouldn't have posted that here