PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Clark Drawing! March 21st

konichd
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Colorado Sportbike Rentals and Chicane Trackdays have teamed up to raise money for Aaron Clark. Unfortuntely our insurance provider for our trackbike program pulled out and we have been unable to secure the proper insurance for our trackbike program so the Grand Prize has changed.

For a donation of $20 you will receive one ticket to be entered into a drawing for the following prizes:

1) A one day (weekday or weekend) BRP Can-Am Spyder rental compete with gear and accessories (Suomy helmets, jackets, bags) and Chicane Trackdays 3 day punch card
This card is good for 2 Chicane Pueblo Days and one day at EITHER HPR or PPIR
$440 value - they will be on sale on the Chicane site for $369

2) Chicane Trackdays will provide free entry to any 2009 date.

3) Colorado Sportbike rentals will provide a free weekday rental.

Tickets can be picked up at:

Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles (formerly BMW Ducati of Fort Collins)
Colorado Sportbike Rentals - 2331 W. Hampden, Englewood CO

I can take donations for the drawing via Paypal: cosportbikerentals@gmail.com (cosportbikerentals@gmail.com) please send $20.90 if you pay via paypal

Or click the donate link! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3387627

Subject line: Aaron Clark tickets
Name:
Phone:
E-mail:

We will be doing (2) drawings before the main drawing on March 21st for people that have registered. We will be giving away a nice Dowco Helmet Bag and also a Rapid Transit tank bag for those registered.

Helmet bag drawing - February 22nd: Congrats to Curtis!
Tank Bag - March 15th

The Drawing will take place on March 21st 2009 at Colorado Sportbike Rentals Grand Opening event.

100% of the proceeds from this will be donated to the Aaron Clark fund at getwellclarkie.com

We would like to thank Fay Myers, Northern Colorado Euro and Performance Cycle for offering their assistance.

You can find additional info about the drawing at www.coloradosportbikerentals.com (http://www.coloradosportbikerentals.com/)

Please let me know if you have any questions

Scott

the fine print

you must meet bike rental and track requirements for age and training to win. If you don't have the required training Chicane Trackdays will provide the training for you at the event free of charge. You are responsible for your own safety equipment. A full leather suit, motorcycle specific gloves and motorcycle specific boots, a full face helmet and a back protector are required for the on track prizes. You are responsible for the damage deposit should you win the arrive and ride or bike rental. There are only 1000 tickets available. You may enter as many times as you like.

lovinCO
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 12:58 PM
I need to get a couple of these tickets.... :)

konichd
Wed Feb 18th, 2009, 01:00 PM
TTT - http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=410965#post410965

Stop in this weekend to get ready for the riding season and pick up your tickets :)

Player 2
Wed Feb 18th, 2009, 01:02 PM
I would LOVE to see the ability to purchase tickets online for those of us that can't/won't make it down to the shop.

I'd happily buy tickets today if I could buy them on CSBR or Chicane...

konichd
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 08:03 AM
:) First post updated

Player 2
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 01:21 PM
:) First post updated
:lol: Why not just make a PayPal donation button for the amount? :D

konichd
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 01:36 PM
^^Cause I got no computer skillz :(

Player 2
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 01:48 PM
^^Cause I got no computer skillz :(
:spit: PayPal has a nice little button creator built right into your account :up:

Sortarican
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Does the gear that comes with the can-Am look like this:
http://l.yimg.com/img.movies.yahoo.com/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/hollywood_pictures/judge_dredd/sylvester_stallone/dredd.jpg

If we win 1st prize can we use a different bike?
(The Can-Am is gay.)

Matrix
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Bought mine (for a good cause!)! Come on lady luck!:hump:

konichd
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Got it Joe!

Remember our pre-drawing for tickets that have been sold is this Sunday! Pretty schweet helmet bag and still a chance at the Grand Prize! :)

Now to find that Paypal button...........

Player 2
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Here you go DK...
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick-donations-factory

konichd
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 06:57 PM
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3387627

Player 2
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 07:03 PM
:up: :up:

CurtisRR
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 04:26 PM
What time on the 21st is the grand opening event and drawings? I want to come down but also will be helping someone move.

chad23
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 05:00 PM
I need to get out to euro and get some tickets, thanks for the reminder

konichd
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 06:36 PM
What time on the 21st is the grand opening event and drawings? I want to come down but also will be helping someone move.

1PM on March 21st, food and beverages provided! :) It will be good to see you Curtis

konichd
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Congrats to CURTIS for winning the pre-drawing, enjoy you're new Dowco Helmet bag!

Remember we will be having another drawing for a tank bag the begining of March so if you haven't got your tickets get them now.

Pre-drawing winners are put back in for the grand prize drawing March 21st so get yours NOW! :)

CurtisRR
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Congrats to CURTIS for winning the pre-drawing, enjoy you're new Dowco Helmet bag!

Remember we will be having another drawing for a tank bag the begining of March so if you haven't got your tickets get them now.

Pre-drawing winners are put back in for the grand prize drawing March 21st so get yours NOW! :)

That's Awesome and Thanks!

You guys are doing a great thing here helping Aaron Clark and his family out.

How are the tickets sales going?

konichd
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Unfortuntely ticket sales are not doing well :(

Good news for you though as you have a 62.5% chance at sweeping the whole drawing.

CurtisRR
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Unfortuntely ticket sales are not doing well :(

Good news for you though as you have a 62.5% chance at sweeping the whole drawing.

My good fortune is not the Clark families good fortune.

Come on people buy some tickets! Great prizes, great cause and hey so far the odds at winning are good.

CurtisRR
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Hey Northies, I will be receiving extra tickets for this so send me a PM to put your name on one or more.

konichd
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 04:40 PM
I will also have these at the GPM Daytona 200 party as well :)

konichd
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 11:20 AM
BUMP! Another pre-drawing is this Sunday so if you haven't gotten you tickets get them now! :)