PDA

View Full Version : Invoking the "ban cannon"

DudeAbiding
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Rybo's cool, Ninja's not far off, #1 Townie's amusing & those are the only folks I've met so far. Oh, and this guy :D :

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Rut Roh...

dapper
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 05:41 PM
:imwithstupid:
Rybo's cool, Ninja's not far off, #1 Townie's amusing & those are the only folks I've met so far. Oh, and this guy :D : It's the interweb forum, not speed dating. :slap:

Be careful what ya ask for doesn't apply to the newbie.:mwave:

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 05:43 PM
WOW

#1Townie
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 06:06 PM
typs ot mental????

daemon
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Rut Roh...
i see pink lettering in the near future!!!:banghead:

Snowman
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 06:14 PM
I see terminated accounts in the near future.

ZX9Rider
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 06:17 PM
I see terminated accounts in the near future.
Not yours. You seem to be the kinda troll that they like around here.

I am just speaking the truth.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Rybo's cool, Ninja's not far off, #1 Townie's amusing & those are the only folks I've met so far. Oh, and this guy :D :
I'd have to disagree with ya on that one. I love mah brotha from anotha mutha N_N, but I don't think you have ANY idea how far off he is.....:siesta::drink::)

The Black Knight
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 07:27 PM
So I guess I'll probably get flamed for asking. But what happened to get so many people banned?? Like David and a few others. And what's up with all the locked threads?? What went down around here??

Captain Obvious
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 07:46 PM
So I guess I'll probably get flamed for asking. But what happened to get so many people banned??

Perhaps you weren't posting enough to for people to focus on. With all that pent up energy and no place to release, they must have gotten a bit punchy. :)

#1Townie
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 08:02 PM
So I guess I'll probably get flamed for asking. But what happened to get so many people banned?? Like David and a few others. And what's up with all the locked threads?? What went down around here??

post whoring bud!!!!!!!! post whoring...

The Black Knight
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Perhaps you weren't posting enough to for people to focus on. With all that pent up energy and no place to release, they must have gotten a bit punchy. :)
actually man, I don't sit behind a computer all day like some do and so it enables them to post while at work. I only get to read what's been posted when I get home. So it's why I asked because I wasn't around when it all happened.

JohnEffinK
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 08:05 PM
post whoring bud!!!!!!!! post whoring...

The police taking the ladies off the street....

John

Matrix
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 08:19 PM
IN! Before the lock.