PDA

View Full Version : Sony's Brand New Stupid Piece of Sh!t (I'm sure King Nothing will be installing these

Lurch
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 06:17 PM
NWS for language

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/sony_releases_new_stupid_piece_of

Lurch

64BonnieLass
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Hahaha, and what's even funnier is that Dapper Dan is the news announcer for it. Hahaha.

Snowman
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 06:39 PM
A more trueisum was never said "The shit never ends."

King Nothing
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Installed that ish today. Didn't work for ish.

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Oh how cocksucking funny!

InlineSIX24
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 09:16 PM
That is funny shit. The Macbook one was good too http://www.theonion.com/content/video/apple_introduces_revolutionary

rforsythe
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 09:44 PM
:spit: awesome!

Think
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 10:19 PM
We want people screaming in unison from houses across the country, "work, work, you cock sucking piece of shit."

ChrisCBX
Wed Feb 11th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Gotta love the Onion. That is some funny stuff.:lol:

I admit to being suckered on some of my previous home theater equipment. Suckered by features without benefits, buying technology that never really was adopted or was almost immediately phased out.

What got me cussing like the characters in the video was when I realized that I bought something that I later realized was made with "planned obsolescence". I'm much more reluctant to be an early adopter of any new tech gizmo, even if it is a much better gizmo than the one I previously had to have.

InlineSIX24
Thu Feb 12th, 2009, 08:04 AM
I tried out the Sony WiFi cube that is supposed to do wireless audio transfer from the computer to the receiver so that you can stream MP3s etc. and never could that damn thing to work. I have a couple friends that work in the computer field stop by to screw with it and when they threw their hands up I returned it.

TFOGGuys
Thu Feb 12th, 2009, 08:20 AM
TFOG SMAAAASH!

</Hulk>