PDA

View Full Version : Lee Parks in town a week from Friday!

Crashdaddy
Thu Feb 12th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Hello fellow motorcycle junkies

Lee Parks (of Total Control fame) is going to be in town next Friday (Feb 20th) at Foothills BMW/Triumph at 14th & Wadsworth in Lakewood (Erico event cancelled). He will be putting on a presentation about the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic free of charge. The approx. hour long presentation will start at 5:00 PM.

If you have been searching for a class that is more than what the MSF Basic Rider or Experienced Rider Courses offer, but not quite at the level of a race school, this is it.

And please don't take that as a slam on the MSF classes. I teach them both and believe they are fantastic. They just don't go far enough to benefit more experienced riders. Traction management, throttle control, mental state, vision, line, body positioning and even suspension set up are covered in the class. For more info about the class, including some video, go to www.totalcontroltraining.net (http://www.totalcontroltraining.net/) or you can PM me and I will try to answer any questions you might have.

Good news for Northern Colorado riders! Lee will also be at Northern Colorado BMW/Ducati doing a Total Control presentation Saturday morning at 11:00. Again, it is free and lasts about an hour.

Fay Myers event added! Lee will also be doing a Total Control presentation Saturday afternoon at Fay. Start time is 4:00 PM upstairs in the clubhouse.

Thanks!

Dean