PDA

View Full Version : Bastards

rforsythe
Thu Feb 12th, 2009, 11:18 PM
I hate it when I stay up late to work with people in China, who swear that "oh yeah I will be online, just instant message me", and the fucker never shows.

Best part is I can't really even fix this guy's problems since all my shit works like it's supposed to, I just have to collect data to help him prove to himself to fix his own servers.

The China office annoys me.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Feb 12th, 2009, 11:23 PM
You mean China's service calls are routed to the US while our's are routed to India? lol

rforsythe
Thu Feb 12th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Exactly. We have an office in India too but they've learned to stop calling me. I do not work 24x7 no matter how much they whine. Best part was when they pressed the issue, so I let them wake up my old manager over it. She was even more direct on the concept of "do not ever call me at this time of night for this crap again".

But hey, having offices in opposite timezones is NEAT!

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Feb 12th, 2009, 11:38 PM
hehehe... I can only imagine.

Devaclis
Fri Feb 13th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Ralph, you should just fly out there and fix their problems Steven Segal style :)

MetaLord 9
Fri Feb 13th, 2009, 08:31 AM
^^By squingting constantly and unleashing a wrath of piss-poor acting abilities???

Devaclis
Fri Feb 13th, 2009, 08:43 AM
By running like a girl and breaking everyones arm just above the wrist :)

MetaLord 9
Fri Feb 13th, 2009, 09:02 AM
^^ I wanna see Ralph fight harp seals like Segal did on Family Guy and then dive into this impressive range of emotions:

SamuraiX
Fri Feb 13th, 2009, 09:52 AM
_________

TFOGGuys
Fri Feb 13th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I hate it when I stay up late to work with people in China, who swear that "oh yeah I will be online, just instant message me", and the fucker never shows.

Best part is I can't really even fix this guy's problems since all my shit works like it's supposed to, I just have to collect data to help him prove to himself to fix his own servers.

Get his home phone number. Call him at noon our time. Hang up. Repeat.

BaldEagle
Fri Feb 13th, 2009, 10:05 AM

What do you do?

I say we bring the jobs back home!

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Feb 13th, 2009, 02:33 PM
We've all talked to this guy....
�������
�������
�������� http://sz0104.ev.mail.comcast.net/service/home/~/?auth=co&id=34262&part=2��
��

�Mujibar was trying to get a job in India .

�The Personnel Manager said, 'Mujibar,

you have passed all the tests, except one.
Unless you pass it , you cannot qualify for this job.'

�Mujibar said, 'I am ready.'

�The manager said,
'Make a sentence using the words
Yellow, Pink, and Green .'

�Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said,
'Mister manager, I am ready'

�The manager said, 'Go ahead.'

�Mujibar said,
'The telephone goes green, green ,
and I pink it up, and say,
Yellow, this is Mujibar.'