PDA

View Full Version : Yo Wayne, yo band ROCKED, but put me n the hospital!!;)

RajunCajun
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 03:01 PM
I don't know if it was the Toad or The Flash Mob, but my Valentine's Day totally sucked after the concert. Oh yeah, it was awesome!! I was alone and got Appendicitis!!! Wheheww!! Oh, and the holiday didn't end there, I got surgery the next morning, oh yeah, cut that bish out.... I got released round 3 yesterday but have to stay jacked up on Vicodin cuz my abbs hurt like a MoFo. Too bad I don't have health insurance either, maybe next time. The coolest thing is they fill your gut up with gas to open it up during surgery, but leave most of the gas in you, so your bloated up like a balloon! I gained 2 inches on my waist from the gas! Here are some pics. The first is from the internal camera, and the others are the cuts they made to get in my gut, only 3 1" cuts to get in, not too bad.

This the pics from inside. Top Left-my appendix(was swollen about 7mm above normal, usual appendicitis is swollen 4-6mm). Top Right-the tongs holding my appen. Bott Left-baggie over appen. to keep it from leaking. Bott. Right-appen. gone. Later Bish!

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_CJY4K6-g7Tk/SZnQa5LG_rI/AAAAAAAAACY/gUuasVk_STA/s640/IMAG0028.jpg

Left side, 1 of 3, up-close...

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_CJY4K6-g7Tk/SZnQbMqVJUI/AAAAAAAAACg/6BBGuiadBn4/s640/IMAG0030.jpg

There goes my workout routine!! Ok, that's bout it, was just wondering if anybody else had some cool shit going on....

MetaLord 9
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Um, damn dude. That sucks pretty f'ing hard... Glad you're ok tho & that you came out to rock to the Flash Mob!

Srsly heal the fuck up already! :D

Shortcake
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 03:27 PM
omg!! That's terrible!!!
the first few days after an abdominal surgery are brutal... let me know if you need anything!
We'll have an abulance on call next time :)

RajunCajun
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 03:30 PM
omg!! That's terrible!!!
the first few days after an abdominal surgery are brutal... let me know if you need anything!
We'll have an abulance on call next time :)

Ha, yeah! I was talking to my girl in Cali, and got into bed. Dammm, big mistake!!! It took me bout 2-3 minutes to get out after realizing that I would be in complete agony all night if I stayed n bed. That's the first time she's ever heard me cry! and laugh at the same time because I almost couldn't get out! LOL!!!

dapper
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Wicked news Elliot...

Heal up quickly...
(I'm holding back on the jokes...because laughter hurts with torn stomach muscles, etc.):yes:

RajunCajun
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Wicked news Elliot...

Heal up quickly...
(I'm holding back on the jokes...because laughter hurts with torn stomach muscles, etc.):yes:

Yeah, thanks, I appreciate that, cuz laughing sure as hell does hurt! Just save them up for the next time we hang, I'm looking forward to it:doublefinger:

asp_125
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:24 PM
How times change, 30 years ago I never got pictures and I have a scar two inches long instead of a couple of holes. Of course, it still hurts like a mofo... that hasn't changed.

Devaclis
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Yeah, I got diarrhea and a t-shirt that night. You got lucky!!!

RajunCajun
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Yeah, I got diarrhea and a t-shirt that night. You got lucky!!!

Diarrhea?? They told me I would't be able to crap for a couple days, cuz of the anesthetics. And nothing yet today..:cry:

I didn't even get a T-Shirt!!

MetaLord 9
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:33 PM
^^ You need to make a shirt that says "The Flash Mob Rocked My Appendix Out"

RajunCajun
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:35 PM
^^ You need to make a shirt that says "The Flash Mob Rocked My Appendix Out"

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!:rock:

Snowman
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Or how about...
“Flash Mob will blow your bowels”

MetaLord 9
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Or how about...
“Flash Mob will blow your bowels”
Veto.

Reminds me too much of two girls one cup.

RajunCajun
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Veto.

AAAHHH DAMMMM, that's NASTY!! Can't believe I actually watched that crap, HA! Get it??? CRAP!!!:puke:

Gainer
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Sorry to hear about this Elliot. I hope you feel better soon.

There you go, bringing up your favorite movie again.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Dude, that sucks! Glad you're ok. Lucky you, when I almost had to have mine taken out (at 3AM), they didn't do ortho.....they'd had to basically cut me in half!:shocked:

Luckily, whatever the fuck that was passed.....

Heal up man!

busagirl
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 08:14 PM
And here you were having such a good time at the show! :( Bummer but glad to hear you're on the mend! :up:

RajunCajun
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Thanks guys and gals! I'm doing ok, but gonna be sentenced to the couch for a couple more days.

daemon
Tue Feb 17th, 2009, 04:25 AM
that sucks....
i had a hernia surgery once that left me nailed to the bed for 4 weeks and another 3 walking around very slowly with the use of a cane....
i feel your pain......somewhat.

Ceez
Tue Feb 17th, 2009, 07:53 AM
How times change, 30 years ago I never got pictures and I have a scar two inches long instead of a couple of holes. Of course, it still hurts like a mofo... that hasn't changed.

+1....well...not 30 years ago but 15 years go.

FZ1Guy
Tue Feb 17th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Bummer man... that sucks... sure it hurt like hell... Get better soon.

Jeff