PDA

View Full Version : Looking to rent...

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:16 PM
.....looking to rent a bedroom, and 1/2 garage space for perhaps a couple months until I can buy a place.

Looking for smoke-free, pet-free place. I'm clean, conscientious, respectful non-smoker, with a 18mo-old that I need a clean safe place for some daytime visiting every other weekend. I'm never late on rent and can help fix things. Just respect me and my stuff.

Anyone?

TurboGizzmo
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Dang....i have a dog :-/

Nick_Ninja
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:53 PM
The Krow_Man is out on the 28th. I have a room. --------- for you good deal ---------- $1200/mo. :D

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Dang....i have a dog :-/
Well, depends, mostly outdoor dog? I'm not a pet person myself, but I don't have anything against 'em.

TurboGizzmo
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Well, depends, mostly outdoor dog? I'm not a pet person myself, but I don't have anything against 'em.

No mostly inside, shes a big baby..... I got stuck as the single parent in the separation. :-/

Your welcome to stop by and check the joint out, nothing exciting or fancy but I have two rooms and garage space.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 05:12 PM
The Krow_Man is out on the 28th. I have a room. --------- for you good deal ---------- $1200/mo. :D
Lessee, that's really $500/mo......with a $700/mo "Republican tax" thrown in?:)

Man, tempting, very tempting, but FTC to work would just be too fucking crazy. I think we'd be great roomies though.....damn!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 05:13 PM
No mostly inside, shes a big baby..... I got stuck as the single parent in the separation. :-/

Your welcome to stop by and check the joint out, nothing exciting or fancy but I have two rooms and garage space.

Well, just might have to do that sometime soon. I'll be in touch.

daemon
Mon Feb 16th, 2009, 06:12 PM
if it weren't for the 2 dogs here and possibly an iguana soon to occupy the only empty bedroom here i would offer again,but again....
i smoke in the garage and it is occupied with 2 bikes as it is.
no room for another unless i boot my POS chebby outside.....i hate scraping windows at 5 AM.

BeoBe
Tue Feb 17th, 2009, 07:20 PM
i hate scraping windows at 5 AM.

:banghead::scream1::alien::cry::drink:

daemon
Tue Feb 17th, 2009, 08:25 PM
:banghead::scream1::alien::cry::drink:
true dat buddy!!!