PDA

View Full Version : Don't give Octomom your votes..

Suki
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Give them to RYAN!!!!

Yes, i entered my child in a contest so puuuhlease go vote for him! :D

http://www.thecutekid.com/ckgallery/votemypic/email/17726

Cat118!
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 07:56 PM
how do you vote.... its asking for me to register and the "parent"name.... I'm not a parent.....

Suki
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 08:09 PM
just make something up, you're a mother to jersey!

Snowman
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 08:53 PM
What if I truly believe your child isn’t the cutest?

RyNo24
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 08:55 PM
I will vote for him, just because we share the same awesome name :D, also, i'll vote for him for Suki...I guess...:p

Suki
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 09:49 PM
What if I truly believe your child isn’t the cutest?

well, then i'll blame alan. haha!

Suki
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 09:53 PM
I will vote for him, just because we share the same awesome name :D, also, i'll vote for him for Suki...I guess...:p

don't do it for me.. do it for all the babies out there that have parents that don't care if they're cute and want to use their cuteness as a way to win free prizes because the economy sucks and people arel losing jobs and state employees can't get their raises or increase in hours and for all the little pixies that die everytime a child stops believing that they exist and for the lost boys and wendy... do it for them.. not for me.

RajunCajun
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 03:05 AM
don't do it for me.. do it for all the babies out there that have parents that don't care if they're cute and want to use their cuteness as a way to win free prizes because the economy sucks and people arel losing jobs and state employees can't get their raises or increase in hours and for all the little pixies that die everytime a child stops believing that they exist and for the lost boys and wendy... do it for them.. not for me.

BWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHAAA!!!!!

I just busted stitches!!!!!!!

Snowman
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 09:14 AM
don't do it for me.. do it for all the babies out there that have parents that don't care if they're cute and want to use their cuteness as a way to win free prizes because the economy sucks and people arel losing jobs and state employees can't get their raises or increase in hours and for all the little pixies that die everytime a child stops believing that they exist and for the lost boys and wendy... do it for them.. not for me. There is always Bingo… :)