PDA

View Full Version : Some Mofo Knocked My Bike Over

thatmofo
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 11:47 PM
An asshole knocked my bike over in the parking lot. The police station said I can't do anything if I don't have any witnesses even if my paint is on their vehicle. It's just a hit and run. I am pretty sure who it was, so hopefully they don't drive the same vehicle tomorrow. :scream1:

Brat
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 11:52 PM
gettem, only way people learn nowadays. sorry to hear your bike got vandalized...

RajunCajun
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 02:26 AM
if you know who it was, "without a doubt" let me know. I'll help you take care of it. I'm a little under the weather and may be drunk right not, but that's bullshit. Somebody's gotta fukin pay!!! Shit!, you guys don't have 12' alligators around, do you??? Hmmm, that'll make things more difficult, but we can figure it out if we put our heads together.......

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 09:16 AM
An asshole knocked my bike over in the parking lot. The police station said I can't do anything if I don't have any witnesses even if my paint is on their vehicle. It's just a hit and run. I am pretty sure who it was, so hopefully they don't drive the same vehicle tomorrow. :scream1:That's funny. When it's two cars, they have no problem matching up the paint when they find the other vehicle. Seen it many times. Make the lazy pigs do their job!! Of course that's like pulling teeth. When our house got robbed, the pigs wouldn't even take finger prints. They claim that prints don't show on any of the surfaces I have in my house, even DVD's. Pick up any DVD and tell me there's no prints on it. Lazy ass pigs!!

I guess you have to shoot a cop to get any real police work done these days!! That's how you clear out all the donut shops, too...

SaShWhO
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 10:02 AM
if you know who it was, "without a doubt" let me know. I'll help you take care of it. I'm a little under the weather and may be drunk right not, but that's bullshit. Somebody's gotta fukin pay!!! Shit!, you guys don't have 12' alligators around, do you??? Hmmm, that'll make things more difficult, but we can figure it out if we put our heads together.......

cheers:drink:

Mental
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 11:01 AM
That's funny. When it's two cars, they have no problem matching up the paint when they find the other vehicle...

Not here. They won't investigate. If your car gets broken into, they won't even send out a unit, you have to go to the station and fill out a form for your insurance. I blame politicains who insist they run speed traps instead to fill the shortcomings in the city coffers.

Dude that mega sucks about your bike. When I first started riding in the late 80's, it was perfectly acceptable for peaple to crawl all over your bike like a jungle gym. I came out of work once to see a guy picking up his kid and putting him on my bike. I launched into a tirade that still hangs like a green cloud over the Atlanta area, and the guy asked me to watch my laungage in front of his kid. My second volley was more foul and I asked if he would be as nice if he came out and found me playing in his car. Again he asked me to watch my langauge, while his kid was still on my bike. "GET YOUR F@**^ING KID OFF MY F@*^&ING BIKE!"

But while physical revenge will be sweet, perhaps you could consider nursing this for a while. He needs to learn to respect other peaple stuff, or at least man up. A kid backed into my back at school a while back, came and found me, owned up and paid for everything. Thats the kind of citizen we are trying to create.

So if you know who it is, let them know you know. Let them know you are quite pissed. Let them know you are planning your revenge. Let them know it will be bad, it will be untraceable. Walk by their area every morning with your helmet and a serious look. Do this right and you could have this person sweating your actions for a year, easily.

That way the next time they hit a bike, they remember how much that year sucked and man up to it right away.

dallas
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 11:07 AM
I was just going to say pee in their gas tank, but I like Mental's plan better. Make it very uncomfortalbe for them to be around you.

Another trick is to stare at thier ear when they talk to you. Never make direct eye contact, just stare at the ear. Then they will know something is wrong with you and you are capable of very evil things.

Devaclis
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 11:15 AM
TALK REAL LOUD

IT WASN'T ME!
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I have had several incidents like your's. Don't expect any help from the cops. Many cops hate motorcycles especially sportbikes and figure "it serves you right" because you are probably breaking the law by speeding when they can't catch you. One time my bike was knocked over by a car, and the base police (I worked at a naval shipyard) helped him stand it back up and let him go. No report, no name, no nothing. Then they stonewalled my attempts to investigate.

hcr25
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 11:55 AM
flat tires every time you see that car again!

d3spair
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Thank you for the reminder I need to get some frame sliders!

Devaclis
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 12:02 PM
It is more fun to make them paranoid that something MIGHT happen then it is to do something illegal just one time for revenge.

Tipys
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 12:26 PM
ya plus one with what dana said
i would do what mental is saying would work on me
dallas is from that trailer park so the ear thing may work i dont know it sounds caerzy enough to work

TFOGGuys
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 01:20 PM
flat tires every time you see that car again!

Mostly evil: Just loosen the valve caps and cores slightly (not enough to hear) on at least two tires....best case, they come out of the bar and have 2 flats... worst case (for them), they fail to notice tires are low, drive on the highway, and the tire blows out....

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 01:22 PM
LOL...wow.. not ever gonna want to piss jim off!

IT WASN'T ME!
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Mostly evil: Just loosen the valve caps and cores slightly (not enough to hear) on at least two tires....best case, they come out of the bar and have 2 flats... worst case (for them), they fail to notice tires are low, drive on the highway, and the tire blows out....

Easier, and no tools required; put a small pebble in their valve cap and screw it back on.

salsashark
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 02:27 PM
There's no law against letting the air out of tires...

you could claim you're being environmentally friendly by releasing more air into the atmosphere... then run around in a circle while slapping your ass, screaming "I CAN COUNT TO POTATO!!!"

Tipys
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 02:35 PM
LOL...wow.. not ever gonna want to piss jim off!

or a tire tech with a VCR and knows how to use it.

It wasnt me the rock is good and all but that easy for them to fix if he loosens the core he will end up from sure at a tire shop getting a flat fixed and depending on where he goes they may charge him for it.

MikeG
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 03:01 PM
or a tire tech with a VCR and knows how to use it.

It wasnt me the rock is good and all but that easy for them to fix if he loosens the core he will end up from sure at a tire shop getting a flat fixed and depending on where he goes they may charge him for it.

Anyone wanna borrow a VCR?

GSXRJOHNNY
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Wow,,,that sucks. I'd do a dirty harry on them,,,but that's just how I roll.

brete
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 05:06 PM
My dos cents worth: Jim's idea is the sneakest and less likely to cause bodly injury. That a-hole, be it male or female, will be searching for an air leak for a good long time.