PDA

View Full Version : US Soldier Gives Iraqi Police A Little Talk

The Black Knight
Sat Feb 21st, 2009, 06:45 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/mp.swf?config=http://www.liveleak.com/flash_config.php?token=0a3_1233765334%26embed=1
WARNING NSFW for Language
This dude is the s**t!!! I love the way he lays it all out for them. He's so right and he didn't pull any punches. This was great...

R6biker122
Sat Feb 21st, 2009, 09:07 PM
That was a saweet video! get your thumbs ooutta your asses and start acting like Iraqui policement haha gotta loveit.

Panman06
Sun Feb 22nd, 2009, 01:04 AM
Oorah.

Slo
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 04:12 PM
Hahaha, nice!!!!! I wasn't interested in watching it at first but glad I did.

Think
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 04:54 PM
Haha nice.

Oorah.
And it's hooah for the Army.

Panman06
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:11 PM
Haha nice.

And it's hooah for the Army.

But I'm a Marine. :) I say Oorah.

RCStylin'
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:39 PM
I like that he's callin' them out for not doing what's right, but the phrase "you're too much of a fucking woman" is very, very sexist. How about, "you're too fuckin' weak..."

T-Dub
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 06:44 PM
But I'm a Marine. :) I say Oorah.

Well, I was in the Air Force. I say "YIPPIE!"

The Black Knight
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:05 PM
I like that he's callin' them out for not doing what's right, but the phrase "you're too much of a fucking woman" is very, very sexist. How about, "you're too fuckin' weak..."
Well you've got to look at it in the context. Arabs don't like being called women because their view of women is that they are second rate citizens to them. So it's an insult to the iraqi police.

Second, it's historical that the men always do the fighting. From the ancient times with the great warriors to today's soldiers of the battlefield. Combat has always been and will always been a man's place and arena. I'm not saying women can't serve in the military because they are just as mentality capable of carrying out tasks as men are. But I think that in a combat situation where there is a good possibility of hand to hand fighting or engagement, I think that men should be the sole fighters on the battlefield. It just levels the playing field and doesn't pit a woman against a man in a fight.

So in essence he's telling these guys to step up and behave like "MEN" and not act like worried women.