PDA

View Full Version : *** 2009 St. Patrick's Day Parade ***

Pages : [1] 2

Spiderman
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 02:21 AM
The CSC is once again entered in this year's (Denver's 47th Annual) St. Patrick's Day Parade!

This year's parade takes place on Saturday, March 14th.

The current economic times are hitting everyone hard, and as a result we don't have sponsorship to cover our costs for this year. In another thread I had mentioned $5/person and you wear your own green t-shirt as the worst-case scenario, but I've talked it over with a couple of people and they have encouraged me to go this route:
Commemorative t-shirts designed specifically for this years parade will be provided, the cost of which will be bundled into the entry fee, to be paid by each participant, at the rate of $20/rider, and $10/passenger.

$15 of the rider entry fee (and 100% of the passenger entry fee) is non-refundable as all of that money is going towards the t-shirts, which you will receive regardless if you actually ride in the parade or not.
Complete details will be distributed by email to registered participants.

As in the past, our entry is limited to 30 bikes, and these numbers will once again be filled on a sign-up basis, however, this year we're going to do things a little differently... this year, sign up will be a 2-step process:

Reply to this thread if you are serious about participating (this includes braving cold temps in the morning :cold: )
Paypal your entry fee to cosportbikeclub@hotmail.com ($20 if you're riding solo, $30 if you're bringing a passenger).
IMPORTANT - You must include the following:

Your CSC screen name (so I can confirm your entry)
What size t-shirt you want, and (if applicable) what size t-shirt your passenger wants. Note: if you plan on wearing the t-shirt over your gear, please take that into consideration.

Sign-up deadline has been extended until Noon on Monday (March 2nd)... Your payment must be received by this time in order for you to participate. If you have a problem getting me the money by this deadline, please send me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out. EDIT: If PayPal is not convenient for you, send me a PM and we'll try and work something else out.

Sign-up has Ended

Important: Participants must carry proof of insurance - parade marshals may be asking for it. If you can't provide it, you won't be allowed to participate in the parade.

Post-parade activities haven't been made yet, but in the past, we've usually ended up at Breckenridge Brewery (http://www.breckbrew.com/food/pubdenver.html), located along the parade route at 2220 Blake St. :cheers:

Here is the master list: (your name will only be added once I receive payment)
0. Ralph & Donna (in the truck up front)
1. Spiderman
2. Timmay
3. Snowman
4. McVaaahhh
5. DevilsTonic
6. WidowmakerDutch
7. dirkterrell
8. CBRSue
9. Bebop
10. GixxerCarrie
11. Mastap07
12. Christian Cowboy - can't make it - spot being filled by Zuhalter Vati
13. eg bter
14. *TNT*
15. rapparee
16. 200sr20
17. REPSOLSASH - can't make it - spot being filled by Raptor
18. slayermd
19. bs_nate
20. Horsman
21. ShinySideUp
22. Sleev
23. MetaLord 9
24. knightdo - can't make it - SPOT AVAILABLE
25. friend of *TNT*
26. Canuck

puckstr
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 06:49 AM
Just paid...

PsychoMike
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 06:51 AM
im in paymkent will be sent later on today.

thats also my birthday so i expect VIP treatment lol

Timmay
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 06:53 AM
Bob, you know that im in. I will send payment this morning.

Spiderman
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:14 AM
Hmmm, not sure if there's a problem with PayPal, or with the carbon-based interface, but if you can't, or forget to tell me what your screen-name is, and what size shirt you want, please send me a PM with the PayPal address you paid from, and what size shirt you want.

Steve/Tim, please PM me with your shirt sizes. Thanks 8)

Yodannyc
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:46 AM
Just sent you the money. I'm in! representing the motards

Snowman
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:49 AM
I'm in, I can pay cash next time I see you if yu can't get PayPal working. Large

McVaaahhh
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:18 AM
I'm in.

DevilsTonic
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 10:46 AM
Dutch and I are in, edit payment sent

Snowman
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 10:50 AM
Ok payment sent...

MetaLord 9
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 10:51 AM
I'm in, I'll pay ya "soon" :D

Spiderman
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 10:57 AM
Ok payment sent...
:up:
As soon as I receive the email from PayPal notifying me that a payment was received (and as soon as I can get to a computer), I'll update the 1st post confirming your entry in the parade. 8)

rforsythe
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 11:05 AM
Just one thing to add here: A lot of times people bring kids with, and that's fine. Please understand however that if you do, they are YOUR responsibility! If they are big enough to ride on your bike with you I recommend that route, as it's fun for them. They're also welcome to kick it in the back of the truck during the parade as long as someone is physically there with them to supervise. Please do not assume it's OK to just dump them back there and hope someone else will keep them out of trouble. If they jump out and get run over by those El Jebel guys on the go karts because nobody was watching them, it's YOUR problem, not mine.

Thanks, that is all. :)

Spiderman
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 11:21 AM
If PayPal is not convenient for you, send me a PM and we'll try and work something else out. I've updated the first post to reflect this.

CBRSue
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 11:55 AM
And for those of you who haven't done this yet, check out:

Video of CSC TV coverage from last year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0W52VSfpSA

And some pics during pre-parade fun:
http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff179/CBRSue/CSC%20Parade%202008/?albumview=slideshow

Snowman
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 11:58 AM
Colorado Sportbike Club - 2006 St Patricks Day Parade (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToPepyf6OOY)

Spiderman
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 12:32 PM
... if yu can't get PayPal working.
PayPal is working just fine - I was referring to the fact that not everybody was including their shirt size along with the payment. ;)

Snowman
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 12:45 PM
I actually read your posts....

Sometimes... :)

Bebop
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 10:12 AM
I'm in. Just sent the money.

Spiderman
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 10:19 AM
I'm in. Just sent the money.
Got it! :up:

Puckstr just informed me that he can't make it. Sorry Steve. :(

Timmay
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 10:23 AM

Puckstr just informed me that he can't make it. Sorry Steve. :(

LAME!!!!!

GixxerCarrie
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Just paid...

Mastap07 and I are interesred. Does anyone know what time we would meet that Sat? Need to know if we can re-arrange our work schedules.

eg bter
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Im in.

Spiderman
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Mastap07 and I are interesred. Does anyone know what time we would meet that Sat? Need to know if we can re-arrange our work schedules.
Still waiting to find out our staging time. Ballpark (based on years past):
NOTE: All times are APPROXIMATIONS & are NOT CONFIRMED
7:30 - meet for breakfast around (location to be determined)
9:00 - depart for staging area around
9:30 - arrive at staging area
10:00 - Parade begins
Somewhere between 11:00-12:00 - we start the parade route
Somewhere between 12:00-1:00 - we are back at the staging area

rforsythe
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Breakfast meetup will likely be the VI at Colorado and Mexico (a block north on Colorado Blvd from I-25). It's a quick jaunt to the staging area from there.

Like Bob said we'll update the times when the paperwork shows up. Expect a new thread to appear once the official time is known. It'll probably be close to what he just posted though.

Timmay
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Are they going to have a section to park cars at the staging area like they did last year? I think that im gonna tow the bike up this year.

Snowman
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 12:19 PM
They send you all the Do's and Don'ts yet?

rforsythe
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Guessing the parking will be the same as last year.

Also guessing the do's and don'ts will be the same (basically, don't be an asshole, and don't endanger anyone).

Spiderman
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Are they going to have a section to park cars at the staging area like they did last year? I think that im gonna tow the bike up this year.
Yes, they always do.

puckstr
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 01:46 PM
LAME!!!!!

I was double booked

You kids have fun.

GixxerCarrie
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Pm sent and money paypal'd!

Spiderman
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 03:04 PM
:up: You & Mastap07 have been added to the list

GixxerCarrie
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 03:06 PM
St. Patty's Day is my birthday too!

im in paymkent will be sent later on today.

thats also my birthday so i expect VIP treatment lol

RajunCajun
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Don't know if my bike will be running by then, but if it is, and there are spots, I'd love to ride n it. I'll check back later :(

Snowman
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Dress in a clown suit.

RajunCajun
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Dress in a clown suit.

Don't let the size fool you!! It hauls ass!! My big ass, that is! Hahahaha...

Timmay
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I was double booked

You kids have fun.

No worries bud.

Pm sent and money paypal'd!

Yeah Carrie's gonna be there. Woo Hoo

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 06:24 PM
St. Patty's Day is my birthday too!

What better reason to ride!!:hump:

GixxerCarrie
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM
What better reason to ride!!:hump:

I'm so glad your coming!:)

*TNT*
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:56 PM
I just paid the fee and I know we all gonna have a BLAST!!!

Spiderman
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 02:01 PM
I just paid the fee...
Are you sure about that? I haven't received a payment since eg btr's this morning.

*TNT*
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Sorry Spider but it's gonna take a few days to confirm my account with paypal so is there any other way I can pay the fee so me and my sweetheart can be guaranteed to have fun???

Spiderman
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 05:09 PM
PM sent

*TNT*
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Word!!!!

200sr20
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Me and Stevie will be joining the fun

Timmay
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Me and Stevie will be joining the fun

Sweetness, gonna be a good time.

Tylar
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 08:38 AM
I'm afraid a babysitter is unattainable. :-(

Sean
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 08:45 AM
So if Ralph is in the truck, does that mean I can wear extra clothes in the morning and maybe toss them in there for the parade? Cause it looks in the vids that people aren't wearing a ton of warm gear. And it's going to be butt ass cold coming from the republic.

rforsythe
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 08:59 AM
I'm afraid a babysitter is unattainable. :-(

Sup with that?

So if Ralph is in the truck, does that mean I can wear extra clothes in the morning and maybe toss them in there for the parade? Cause it looks in the vids that people aren't wearing a ton of warm gear. And it's going to be butt ass cold coming from the republic.

Yeah, we'll have room for gear in the truck. Not 30 helmets mind you, but if people want to toss jackets and stuff in, that's fine.

MetaLord 9
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Last year we all bundled the fuck up 'cause it was below 30 when we set out, but by the time the parade even started rolling it was up in the 60's or 70's and most of us were fine to roll in the t-shirts so we threw the gear in the truck of a very nice admin :D

SaShWhO
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 09:19 AM
gotta rep the Orange Army(of one)!
paypal payment sent!!

Tylar
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Sup with that?

I just remembered yesterday about the whole deal. Perhaps well try and ride and watch . . . still working on a sitter.

Spiderman
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 10:11 AM
gotta rep the Orange Army(of one)!
paypal payment sent!!

The list has been updated.

Sasch, I need your shirt size, otherwise I'm gonna order you an Xtra-SMALL, and make you wear it! :slappers:
:p :lol:

Sortarican
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Probably can't make it this year.
I can afford the entry, but not the new tire and clutch. :(

If you need help in a support level let me know Bob.
Otherwise I'll just come down and heckle ya'll.

Sacha, let me know if you want to borrow any Repsol gear for team orange.

Timmay
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 10:27 AM

Sean, ill have my truck there as well, so if anyone needs to throw gear in there they can.

SaShWhO
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 10:29 AM

The list has been updated.

Sasch, I need your shirt size, otherwise I'm gonna order you an Xtra-SMALL, and make you wear it! :slappers:
:p :lol:

xs with spagetti straps please
otherwise just a regular old XL will do!
thanks Bob

Probably can't make it this year.
I can afford the entry, but not the new tire and clutch. :(

If you need help in a support level let me know Bob.
Otherwise I'll just come down and heckle ya'll.

Sacha, let me know if you want to borrow any Repsol gear for team orange.

Thanks Heffe but I'll be pimpin my orange furry g-string and maybe the spagetti strap shirt Bob is working on and nothing else.

Timmay
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Thats hot!!!

DevilsTonic
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 10:32 AM
thanks Bob

Thanks Heffe but I'll be pimpin my orange furry g-string and maybe the spagetti strap shirt Bob is working on and nothing else.I'll make sure to stay in front of you then. Thank god I don't have mirrors on my bike. :)

MetaLord 9
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 11:20 AM
I'll be pimpin my orange furry g-string and maybe the spagetti strap shirt Bob is working on and nothing else.
<------Just threw up in his mouth. :puke:

slayermd
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Nate (bs_nate) and I will be there.

GixxerCarrie
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 11:53 AM
thanks Bob

Thanks Heffe but I'll be pimpin my orange furry g-string and maybe the spagetti strap shirt Bob is working on and nothing else.

I'll bring a camera...those pics will for sure make the calendar!:yumyum::yumyum:

Spiderman
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Nate (bs_nate) and I will be there.

Please let me know t-shirt sizes ASAP.
Thanks 8)

Sortarican
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 12:01 PM

This will be the fist St. Patty's Day parade to receive an NC-17 rating.

Spiderman
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 12:08 PM
NC-17... :think: wasn't that the number of the Starship Enterprise? :lol:

SaShWhO
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 12:09 PM
NC-17... :think: wasn't that the number of the Starship Enterprise? :lol:

Damnit Bob..I'm a Doctor.

Snowman
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 12:20 PM
This will be the frist St. Patty's Day parade to receive an NC-17 rating.First?

Did you see what the parrot heads were doing behind us in 2007?

eg bter
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 12:21 PM
So I wanted to dress Jon's Yoda up and put him on the back of my bike...maybe I should get another shirt...Problem is I don't want him to fall off on the highway. Anyone driving that can give Yoda a ride to the staging area?
http://www.brianstoys.com/store/images/products/images1/d_20446.jpg

Horsman
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Cool, I just signed up, Spiderman, you should be getting my PayPal Confirmation shortly... :)

rforsythe
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 12:33 PM
First?

Did you see what the parrot heads were doing behind us in 2007?

Indeed I did. I also noticed that they're very generous with the beer if you ask. ;)

Spiderman
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 12:42 PM
So I wanted to dress Jon's Yoda up and put him on the back of my bike...maybe I should get another shirt...Problem is I don't want him to fall off on the highway. Anyone driving that can give Yoda a ride to the staging area?
http://www.brianstoys.com/store/images/products/images1/d_20446.jpg

I'm thinking about trailering the bike down, if I do, we can definitely throw yoda in with me. I'm still undecided, but leaning towards "likely".

Let me know if you want to order an extra shirt for him! :lol: :up:

Spiderman
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Cool, I just signed up, Spiderman, you should be getting my PayPal Confirmation shortly... :)

*TNT*
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Spider my friend can I order 2 Large of those greenies??!!

Spiderman
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the reminder, Thiago. :up:

*TNT*
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Hopefully we get 30 bikes lined up by 5pm. Remember guys: "The more the Merrier," or in our case: The more Hp the greater the Rumble!!!

rforsythe
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 02:46 PM
I just remembered yesterday about the whole deal. Perhaps well try and ride and watch . . . still working on a sitter.

Better get on it quick!

Sean
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 05:18 PM
I'm all up in that shit bitches! :up:

It's gonna be a coooooooold ride from Boulder! :scream2:
Dirk, do you want to meet up?

dirkterrell
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Yeah, we can meet up out by my place and then head to the I-25 and 120th Conoco to meet up with the rest of the northies.

Dirk

Sean
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Yeah, we can meet up out by my place and then head to the I-25 and 120th Conoco to meet up with the rest of the northies.

Dirk
:rock: Just look for the guy that's the same shade of blue as his bike, that'll be me! :lol:

Spiderman
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Due to the fact that: there are still some slots available; I only posted the thread Monday morning, and; I just found out we only have to place the t-shirt order next week... :D
Sign-up is being extended until Noon on Monday (March 2nd)

Carry on. :siesta:

Hi11Zone
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 09:20 PM
This might sound silly but i'v never been to that parade what exactly would we be doing just ridin behind a float for 2hrs give or take?

GixxerCarrie
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 09:46 PM

:shocked:
OMG...he's alive. I can't wait to see u!!!!!! Its been forever!:slappers:
This is going to be the best birthday ever! All my friends what more could I ask for!

Timmay
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 10:00 PM
This might sound silly but i'v never been to that parade what exactly would we be doing just ridin behind a float for 2hrs give or take?

Do a search and you can see what it intails. Its a good time.

Sean
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 11:09 PM
FYI: Target has some st patty's swag (hats, flags, etc) on sale for a dollar :up:

SaShWhO
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 09:04 AM

Dirk

great plan!
what time should we be lingering around Conoco:coffee:??

Sean
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 09:07 AM
great plan!
Are you even allowed to be in an Irish Parade? :slappers:

Let's find out where breakfast is, then we can guage how much time we need. :dunno:

dirkterrell
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 09:31 AM
great plan!

Well, it depends on the final schedule. We could either meet up with everybody else down south for the breakfast (probably 7-7:30) or we could eat breakfast up here (Cracker Barrel, Village Inn, Perkins are right there at our meet-up spot) and then ride to the VI down south and meet up with the rest of the gang. The former means leaving earlier and riding when it's colder. Doesn't really matter to me.

Dirk

rforsythe
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Well, it depends on the final schedule. We could either meet up with everybody else down south for the breakfast (probably 7-7:30) or we could eat breakfast up here (Cracker Barrel, Village Inn, Perkins are right there at our meet-up spot) and then ride to the VI down south and meet up with the rest of the gang. The former means leaving earlier and riding when it's colder. Doesn't really matter to me.

Dirk

FWIW, I can't see us meeting for breakfast @ VI before 7:30, but like you said it depends on the schedule. Come on Bob, we need the info! :D

DevilsTonic
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Someone slap the Bob and tell him to get with the program!

Spiderman
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Don't slap me - slap the mailman! Or the Parade organizers - I just realized that I'm actually planning this further ahead of time than I've done in the past - typically it's been right around 2 weeks, this time it was closer to 3. 8)

Good question, and I suppose if you're a "glass half-empty" kinda person, you could perceive it that way. First off, there's a long wait in the staging area before the parade begins. Then there's usually an additional wait while the entries ahead of us start the route. When we finally start, it's pretty slow going (think stop-and-crawl traffic). Our entry consists of Ralph's pickup truck up front with a few banners on it, followed by up to 30 bikes. Once we get out of the staging area, the parade route is approximately 1.3 miles long, and takes (IIRC) about an hour to complete (somebody please correct me if I'm wrong). We end up going back into the staging/parking area, but it's still slow going for a few more minutes as the people ahead of us start to disband.
After that, it's chill out for a bit, shoot the shit, maybe have a beer (if somebody's brought some), then go for beer & food. I don't know about last year, but traditionally we've been going to Breckenridge Brewery (2220 Blake), which is actually ON the parade route.

Any other questions? 8)

Dizzy D
Sat Feb 28th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Don't slap me - slap the mailman! Or the Parade organizers - I just realized that I'm actually planning this further ahead of time than I've done in the past - typically it's been right around 2 weeks, this time it was closer to 3. 8)

Good question, and I suppose if you're a "glass half-empty" kinda person, you could perceive it that way. First off, there's a long wait in the staging area before the parade begins. Then there's usually an additional wait while the entries ahead of us start the route. When we finally start, it's pretty slow going (think stop-and-crawl traffic). Our entry consists of Ralph's pickup truck up front with a few banners on it, followed by up to 30 bikes. Once we get out of the staging area, the parade route is approximately 1.3 miles long, and takes (IIRC) about an hour to complete (somebody please correct me if I'm wrong). We end up going back into the staging/parking area, but it's still slow going for a few more minutes as the people ahead of us start to disband.
After that, it's chill out for a bit, shoot the shit, maybe have a beer (if somebody's brought some), then go for beer & food. I don't know about last year, but traditionally we've been going to Breckenridge Brewery (2220 Blake), which is actually ON the parade route.

Any other questions? 8)

To plan your day:
The last two years we have sat in the staging area about 3 1/2 hours waiting before we left. (Last year we were at the end of the parade, the parade was over before we got back to the staging area to collect our cars)

To ride with the CSC on the parade route is about 20-30 minutes.

Total if you watch the whole parade as a spectator, it lasts about 4-4 1/2 hours long. It is the biggest St Patty's day parade in the country.

I would plan a minimum of 4 hours total, if not more counting our breakfast and lunch stops.

I am crossing my fingers and hoping they stagger the staging times like they have done in years past so you do not have to sit in the staging area for so long. That always made it nice. For whatever reason the last two years the staging times have been more of an "all call" and everyone shows up at the same time and wait for hours on end.

Sleev
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 09:32 AM
Allright, I'm in. $ sent via Paypal. :twisted:

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 11:22 AM
Lindsey & I are in, Bob you should see payment now. She'd like to ride in the truck if there's space still available and I will be on mah bike! This may have been asked already, but should someone/are we allowed/is it a good/bad idea to bring, um, "adult beverages" to keep on the truck for the stagin area? I remember the Parrot Heads being fairly sloshed by the time the parade rolled, but if we're chill'n for a couple hours pre-go-time we've always bummed a couple brews from nearby floats, so why not bring our own? :shrug:

4047 (correction)

SaShWhO
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 11:35 AM
Lindsey & I are in, Bob you should see payment now. She'd like to ride in the truck if there's space still available and I will be on mah bike! This may have been asked already, but should someone/are we allowed/is it a good/bad idea to bring, um, "adult beverages" to keep on the truck for the stagin area? I remember the Parrot Heads being fairly sloshed by the time the parade rolled, but if we're chill'n for a couple hours pre-go-time we've always bummed a couple brews from nearby floats, so why not bring our own? :shrug:

4047 (correction)
Great idea!!!:drink:

Spiderman
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:25 PM
Allright, I'm in. $ sent via Paypal. :twisted:

Got your payment, thanx. You'll have to check wtih Ralph on the truck space deal.

As for adult beverages, the official parade rules (http://www.countingpix.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/paradeapp09.pdf) only state
"Drinking of alcohol by parade entrants is not permitted anywhere along the parade route."
We all know that other entries are consuming, and sometimes selling or distributing, so I don't think it would be a problem as long as it was done in moderation, and bearing in mind that we will be riding at slow speeds (balance) for an extended duration, in front of a large audience... I don't think anybody wants to be the guy (or girl) that drops their bike because they've been drinking. :no: :oops:

In other news, I received our line-up info this weekend...
our staging time will be 10:00 AM.

Oh, and I just got a serious hook-up on a "new" (race take-off) from Faster Motosports, so I've got plenty of rubber to smoke! :rock:

McVaaahhh
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:42 PM
I've gotten my pitbike insured for the parade, so I'll probably be riding that rather than the RC51. If anybody is interested I just called my agent and told them I needed liability on the bike and they added it to my policy for $32/year. I'll just cancel it after the parade. Pretty easy if you want to ride something that's not street legal and you don't have insurance on it.

Also, I'll be trailering my bike down to the parade so if you need a place to store your helmets, bags, whatever, feel free to throw it all in my Tahoe.

--Brian

eg bter
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:52 PM
We should all ride pocket bikes...

DevilsTonic
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 01:04 PM
We should all ride pocket bikes...We could do that. My ex has one that is just collecting dust in the garage. It'll do about 60Mph, just needs a little tlc.

eg bter
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 01:10 PM
Sash and Jon have them also

DevilsTonic
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 01:13 PM
Just talked to the ex, he said that I could have the pocket bike, but it does need a lot of work. Exhaust, new bearings, tire, etc. If I can get it fixed and have someone bring it down to the parade I may just do that.

eg bter
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 01:27 PM
LOL...I will see if we can get Jon's running

rforsythe
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 02:12 PM
Just talked to the ex, he said that I could have the pocket bike, but it does need a lot of work. Exhaust, new bearings, tire, etc. If I can get it fixed and have someone bring it down to the parade I may just do that.

As long as you have liability insurance on the pocket bike, yeah go for it.

If staging is 10am, I think we'll meet for breakfast at about 8am-ish. We will depart for the staging area at 9:30.

DevilsTonic
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 03:27 PM
As long as you have liability insurance on the pocket bike, yeah go for it.

If staging is 10am, I think we'll meet for breakfast at about 8am-ish. We will depart for the staging area at 9:30.crap! Well there goes that idea.

eg bter
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 03:28 PM
Im sure we can get insurance for a day for little cost.

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 03:34 PM
Oh, and I'm gonna highly recommend sunscreen for this event. Last time most of us pulled our gear off & just wore our t-shirts. I remember getting really burned afterwards. So if you're planning on do'n the parade comfortably then I'd def recommend some sunscreen for you & your passenger!

McVaaahhh
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 03:41 PM
crap! Well there goes that idea.

Im sure we can get insurance for a day for little cost.

See my previous post.

I got insurance on my pitbike through my statefarm agent. I'm sure they will insure a pocketbike. :up:

SaShWhO
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 04:32 PM
Oh, and I'm gonna highly recommend sunscreen for this event. Last time most of us pulled our gear off & just wore our t-shirts. I remember getting really burned afterwards. So if you're planning on do'n the parade comfortably then I'd def recommend some sunscreen for you & your passenger!

wishful thinking

I like it!!!

Sleev
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 07:12 PM
Any word on what the shirts will look like? I'd prefer a long sleeve with french cuff...:lol:

SaShWhO
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 12:29 PM
ok, I am out!!!:cry:
if someone wants my spot and shirt let Spiderman know!
that someone can maybe buy me a brew or two sometime:drink:
I'm thinkin about having a after parade get together at my house if anyone is interested.
Is anyone interested??

McVaaahhh
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 12:38 PM
Any word on what the shirts will look like? I'd prefer a long sleeve with french cuff...:lol:

Just for that you get a mid-driff cutoff with ruffles. :lol:

Timmay
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 12:47 PM
I'm thinkin about having a after parade get together at my house if anyone is interested.
Is anyone interested??

WHY???

SaShWhO
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 12:49 PM
circumstances beyond my control yet not worth talking about.

Spiderman
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 01:08 PM
They will be green. :alien:

:lol:

I actually considered long sleeve shirts for this year, but pretty much abandoned the idea after we couldn't get sponsorship (not even for the short-sleeved tees). Long sleeve shirts would've been about $5 more per shirt.

As for the design, I was thinking of putting the text on the front for a change, and have the BIG CSC logo on the back. This is (approximately - I've made some touch-ups since I made this jpg) what the design on the front will be:

*TNT*
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 01:56 PM
Hey Spider, can you add a joke to the t-shirt??? And also, with the two I enlisted, how many are we now???

Timmay
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 03:50 PM
circumstances beyond my control yet not worth talking about.

No worries bud, shit happens.

Raptor
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Is anyone interested??

Oh oh oh!!! I'll take it! I'll definitely hook up the brews fer payback. Let me know what you drink.

Of course this is all depending on if someone else has grabbed the spot or not.

G.

SaShWhO
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Oh oh oh!!! I'll take it! I'll definitely hook up the brews fer payback. Let me know what you drink.

Of course this is all depending on if someone else has grabbed the spot or not.

G.

make us proud man!!!

my spot is yours.

DeVeck
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 12:15 AM
Your all my heros...LoL

Snowman
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Does anyone know where I can get some RIT Green Powered Dye?
I think you can use it to spray into your tire smoke to turn it green... :D

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:41 AM

Some grocery stores USED to carry that...but I imagine that any of the hobby stores will have it... so check out Hobby Lobby or Michael's for your best bet! I wanna see pics too!

dirkterrell
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:01 AM

Better check the OSHA regs on that, buddy. :D Don't want them attacking your bike.

Dirk

Snowman
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Better check the OSHA regs on that, buddy. :D Don't want them attacking your bike.

Dirk It’s not like I’m mixing Clorox and Ammonia…

Yet… :)

Raptor
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 02:32 PM
make us proud man!!!

my spot is yours.

Can't thank you enough, Sash! We'll get our drink on when we meet again. :drink:

Peace bro.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 03:04 PM
I'm assuming that someone will be catching video/pics of this other than the occasional going past news cameras?

64BonnieLass
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 03:09 PM
I'm assuming that someone will be catching video/pics of this other than the occasional going past news cameras?

I was going down anyway to watch you guys and play afterwards, so if anybody has a video camara (I don't), I am happy to try and get some great shots of you all. :) (I will blend right in with all the little kids in the front)

Snowman
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 03:12 PM
What you don’t want to join in with the clutch and burn fun?

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 03:15 PM
I was going down anyway to watch you guys and play afterwards, so if anybody has a video camara (I don't), I am happy to try and get some great shots of you all. :) (I will blend right in with all the little kids in the front)

That'd be awesome chica! I was in the process of signing up until my memory kicked in and I recalled that I'd still be up here at work and unable to join the festivities...grrrr!

64BonnieLass
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 03:19 PM
I prefer to catch rubber in my teeth from the sidelines this year. Darn Stunna's. I won't be ready for the bike yet in time for parade-day. :( So I am happy to help out in video'ing all you secksay people. :) I would have fun doing it.

Horsman
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 03:37 PM
It better not Snow!!!!

WidowmakerDutch
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 03:58 PM
If the Bike gods will have it. I'm still in for the ride with everyone. Let's just hope the bike is all back together soon.

nattynoo
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Details for the afterparty

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29767

dirkterrell
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 05:14 PM

I'll have a videocam mounted to the bike.

Dirk

RajunCajun
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 05:21 PM
I prefer to catch rubber in my teeth from the sidelines this year. Darn Stunna's. I won't be ready for the bike yet in time for parade-day. :( So I am happy to help out in video'ing all you secksay people. :) I would have fun doing it.

I will probably be on the sidelines with ya, don't think I'll be riding anytime soon since I just got my $25,000.00 hospital bill from my appendectomy! :shocked:

Snowman
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Ok so I was only able to find the liquid version of RIT Green Dye. This leaves me with a couple options. Try and create a liquid mixture that can be sprayed on the tire while spinning or try and color some other form of powder.

Now the liquid version of dye I don’t think will work because that would just create a slick spot. Using the dye to create a colored powder may just create a brick.

Still working on it..

Matty
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 08:26 AM
I'll be watching ya'll form the comfort of my nice couch and warm place.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Ok so I was only able to find the liquid version of RIT Green Dye. This leaves me with a couple options. Try and create a liquid mixture that can be sprayed on the tire while spinning or try and color some other form of powder.

Now the liquid version of dye I don’t think will work because that would just create a slick spot. Using the dye to create a colored powder may just create a brick.

Still working on it..

This is what you need:

http://www.cycletires.com/cycleart/gallery/grntyre01.jpg

Sleev
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 11:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9e2Ecx-7RI

Timmay
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Saturdays looking pretty good, supposed to be in the 60's for the parade.

Sean
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I'm excited, this is gonna be fun!!!!!!!

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 08:54 AM
looks like I can make it after all!!!:hump:
change in work schedule due to snow.

Sean
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Doesn't look like I can make it after all.:(
Does anyone want my spot?wtf? northies are droppin like flies. :banghead: Sorry to hear that Daniel.

King Nothing
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 09:15 AM
I won't be there but my bike will be.

RajunCajun
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 10:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9e2Ecx-7RI

Holy crap!!!

*TNT*
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 01:14 AM
Hey guys what's for breakfast on Saturday before the Parade???

Timmay
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 07:16 AM
I think that we are meeting at VI on Colorado.

Sean
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 07:31 AM
I think that we are meeting at VI on Colorado.Damnit, I thought we weren't going to tell Timmay? :banghead:

GixxerCarrie
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Someone will post our meets, for blondie here correct? lol

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Someone will post our meets, for blondie here correct? lol

didn't you get your info packet and gift in the mail?

GixxerCarrie
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Ha! Ha! Some of us can get up early enough to meet for breakfast even if we live to hell and gone away....(ha, ha!)

Spiderman
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Breakfast meetup will likely be the VI at Colorado and Mexico (a block north on Colorado Blvd from I-25). It's a quick jaunt to the staging area from there.

If staging is 10am, I think we'll meet for breakfast at about 8am-ish. We will depart for the staging area at 9:30.

There it is folks, Breakfast will be at the Village Inn on Colorado Blvd at Mexico (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=village+inn&jsv=149f&sll=39.683676,-104.940505&sspn=0.011064,0.019312&ie=UTF8&latlng=39684749,-104940205,16577181459556348730&ei=N8q2San5LozcNreW6dkI&sig2=Edg1Ior2r0OLhe086qyBAw&cd=1). Meet at 8am-ish, depart for the staging area at 9:30.

8)

Horsman
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Ha! Ha! Some of us can get up early enough to meet for breakfast even if we live to hell and gone away....(ha, ha!)

What Carrie?? Do You Need A Wake Up Call???
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/full_metal_jacket.jpg

GixxerCarrie
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 06:15 PM
NO...I've had enough of those...lol. Daniel was just saying if he goes he won't be able to meet for breakfast cause its so early. So I was giving him crap.

Do you need one Jon? lol. It will be good to see!

Midget Hellion
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 10:26 AM

Walmart...near bleach and detergent

Also, if anyone drops, let me know. I should be able to take the spot since I didn't sign up early enough. This sounds like a lot of fun.

MetaLord 9
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 10:36 AM
NO...I've had enough of those...lol.
I think at that point they're called interventions

GixxerCarrie
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 11:13 AM
lol....or bad things that were like WTF....won't do that again!

Horsman
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Carrie, I know a wake call from you would be you standing over my bed with a huge pot of Ice Water in one hand and an air horn in the other hand!!! I just know how you roll... :)

Horsman
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Damnit, I thought we weren't going to tell Timmay? :banghead:

Someone tell Timmay to meet us at LePeep at 11:30.... LOL...:shocked: Cuz he is guilty of given me bad directions before....it is pay back time... :eyebrows:

GixxerCarrie
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Carrie, I know a wake call from you would be you standing over my bed with a huge pot of Ice Water in one hand and an air horn in the other hand!!! I just know how you roll... :)

LMAO...you know I call it like it is....I would be a little nicer to u tho~especially since I haven't seen u in so long. U better be going to Boston's too! Its time to start the summer!:slappers:

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Also, if anyone drops, let me know. I should be able to take the spot since I didn't sign up early enough. This sounds like a lot of fun.[/quote]

PM sent, you can have my spot.:hump:

Timmay
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Someone tell Timmay to meet us at LePeep at 11:30.... LOL...:shocked: Cuz he is guilty of given me bad directions before....it is pay back time... :eyebrows:

Shut your Whore mouth, or im gonna give you some Fireball!

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Walmart...near bleach and detergent

Also, if anyone drops, let me know. I should be able to take the spot since I didn't sign up early enough. This sounds like a lot of fun.

thanks for taking my place in the parade!!!
I really appriciate it as well as all the others that I was buying breakfast for!!
And I got stuck with the beer tab too.
Again, thanks for taking my place......

Horsman
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Official Directions for Timmay...
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/map.jpg

Sean
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:31 PM

And don't forget, this is based on London time. +7 hours, so don't be late. If you're not at LePeep on time, you'll have to buy us all a beer.

Timmay
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:49 PM

And don't forget, this is based on London time. +7 hours, so don't be late. If you're not at LePeep on time, you'll have to buy us all a beer.

Thats it, I vote that both Sean and John are on the right side of me during the parade.

Midget Hellion
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 09:24 PM
thanks for taking my place in the parade!!!
I really appriciate it as well as all the others that I was buying breakfast for!!
And I got stuck with the beer tab too.
Again, thanks for taking my place......

LMAO...that sucks for everyone that was hoping for beer!

Spiderman
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Another spot opened up today - any takers?

RajunCajun
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 03:02 AM
Daahhhhh, I shoulda got the FZR runnin!!!! I wonna ride n this bish :(

Timmay
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:05 AM
Who dropped out now Bob?

Sean
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Thats it, I vote that both Sean and John are on the right side of me during the parade.Why, is that your "good" side?

Midget Hellion
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:30 AM
It's official, I'll be joining the Centennial, Highlands Ranch and Parker contingent! Looking forward to this. Now to go get some green!

Horsman
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Wait BOB.. Why did you take me off the list???

MetaLord 9
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 11:24 AM
you're too happy of a guy and we dont like joy here asshole.

Spiderman
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Wait BOB.. Why did you take me off the list???
:oops: Sorry, it was late & I was tired. I accidentally put that info beside your name instead of Christian Cowboy's. It has been corrected. 8)

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Day-um! lol
Ya'll have fun and be safe!!

Timmay
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Why, is that your "good" side?

Just wait till the parade and you will see.

Horsman
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:06 PM
:oops: Sorry, it was late & I was tired. I accidentally put that info beside your name instead of Christian Cowboy's. It has been corrected. 8)

I thought Timmay might have put you up to taking me off...

He is kinda sensitive to the whole direction thing... and whether or not his arm pits stink...
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/Terri_Timmay.jpg

Horsman
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:08 PM

Give me some fireballs and I'll show you happy!!!:drink:

MetaLord 9
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Give me some fireballs and I'll show you happy!!!:drink:
You stay away from my fireballs buddy!

Horsman
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:28 PM
You stay away from my fireballs buddy!

No Love... But I think I might have to drink some Fireballs just to survive the ride!!!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/dumb.jpg

MetaLord 9
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 03:05 PM
:music: Get'n Gay With Horsman... :music:

Horsman
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Never heard that song.... yeah that's right, because it DOESN'T EXIST!!! You need to stop the Karaoking...
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/Picture064.jpg

MetaLord 9
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Dude. Don't make me rock your face off. Again.

Sleev
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:45 PM
It's official, I'll be joining the Centennial, Highlands Ranch and Parker contingent! Looking forward to this. Now to go get some green!
in on this contigency

MetaLord 9
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:47 PM
I'm looking forward to waking up about 7 blocks away from the meet-up site! :D

Sean
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Just wait till the parade and you will see.

Dirk are we still heading East since Sash and Daniel are out? Ideas?

dirkterrell
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Dirk are we still heading East since Sash and Daniel are out? Ideas?

Is anyone else in the I-25/120th area going?

Dirk

Spiderman
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Going where? I'll be heading down to the breakfast meet from 92nd & 36, but will be caging it & towing the bike.

Midget Hellion
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 05:25 PM
in on this contigency

6 posts and you are already making an effort to join us for shenanigans! Nice.

Timmay
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Is it the M4?

Yep, gonna pull the baffle out to I think.

dirkterrell
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Going where?

To the parade. :)

Dirk

DevilsTonic
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Is anyone else in the I-25/120th area going?

DirkWell we bought Dutch a new bike tonight and he and I will ride down with ya if you want.

dirkterrell
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Well we bought Dutch a new bike tonight and he and I will ride down with ya if you want.

Ok. Susan and I were thinking of getting breakfast at the Village Inn across 120th from the Conoco and then riding down to meet the others. I'm guessing we should meet at VI at 7:30-8:00. Anybody interested in that?

Dirk

WidowmakerDutch
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Ok. Susan and I were thinking of getting breakfast at the Village Inn across 120th from the Conoco and then riding down to meet the others. I'm guessing we should meet at VI at 7:30-8:00. Anybody interested in that?

Dirk

Leah and I will meet you all there and ride down together. I'll need a cup or two of some wake up juice.

dirkterrell
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Leah and I will meet you all there and ride down together. I'll need a cup or two of some wake up juice.

Ok. Let's set the meetup time at 7:45.

I look forward to seeing your new ride. :)

Dirk

Bebop
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 10:45 PM

Dirk

I'll meet up with you guys there if ya'll don't mind the extra company.

dirkterrell
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 10:50 PM
I'll meet up with you guys there if ya'll don't mind the extra company.

Everyone is welcome!

Dirk

Sean
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Everyone is welcome!

DirkBut you just pm'd me and said that I was not welcome to come? I'm crying a little on the inside Dirk....

Should I meet you on Arapahoe and ???? at 7:?? freezing my a?? off :shocked:

DevilsTonic
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Sean, why don't you just meet us at the Village in on 120th. You can warm up for a bit before we go down to meet the others?

Sean
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Sean, why don't you just meet us at the Village in on 120th. You can warm up for a bit before we go down to meet the others?Yeah, I will. But I have to pass Dirks house to get there, so I'll try and meet up with him and Sue. :up:

That coffee is going to be sooooooo good! :cold:

DevilsTonic
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Yeah, I will. But I have to pass Dirks house to get there, so I'll try and meet up with him and Sue. :up:

That coffee is going to be sooooooo good! :cold:Yes it's gonna be nasty cold tomorrow. Coffee and some nice warm breakfast..

MetaLord 9
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 09:04 AM
It was cold last year in the morn' n (actually it was like 25 degrees when we left for the freak'n parade :shocked: ) Good luck cold riders!

DevilsTonic
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 09:15 AM
It was cold last year in the morn' n (actually it was like 25 degrees when we left for the freak'n parade :shocked: ) Good luck cold riders!Yea we are gonna need it. I had frost on my visor last year, but it warmed up and was really nice through the parade.

eg bter
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Guess I will go to breakfast also. :yumyum:

Midget Hellion
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Are any South-Siders meeting up and cruising to the VI together?

MetaLord 9
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 09:36 AM
I'm meeting up with my bike in my garage & then riding down the street to VI :D

Midget Hellion
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 09:45 AM
NICE!! Smack her on the ass for me!

McVaaahhh
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Hmm, should I ride the pitbike around like a clown, or the R6 and cook off a tire?

Decisions, decisions...

Sean
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Hmm, should I ride the pitbike around like a clown, or the R6 and cook off a tire?

Decisions, decisions...
I think the pit bike would be funny! Although, could you ride it for an hour or so?

Horsman
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 10:16 AM
I am dressed and ready for tomorrow... :)http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/y818junak.jpg

Sully
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 10:28 AM
wow.. you grew your hair out... HOT

Sean
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Have you been working out?

McVaaahhh
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I think the pit bike would be funny! Although, could you ride it for an hour or so?

That's what I'm thinking.

Actually ride time is like 30 min.

Sully
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Just noticed the Village Inn location.. Colo Blvd. & MEXICO... I may meet you kids for breakfast :)

Horsman
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 10:39 AM
wow.. you grew your hair out... HOT
Rogaine & Plugs - I asked for "Da Mullet" - I want the Joe Dirttay Look (it is the New Spring look to go with my Zoolander "BlueSteel" look)

Have you been working out?
Naw - just the Slimfast & meth diet... does wonders... :shocked:

dirkterrell
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 10:39 AM
But you just pm'd me and said that I was not welcome to come? I'm crying a little on the inside Dirk....

Put the crack pipe down dude. :)

Dirk

Sean
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 10:43 AM
That's what I'm thinking.

Actually ride time is like 30 min.If you need to switch up at any point, you can ride my R6.

Sortarican
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I might try to make breakfast, but if I don't I'll see ya'll at the parade.

Anyone have a digital camcorder?
I can set up at the reviewing stand and get some footage.
(Maybe of Brian's mini-epic fail?)

Sean
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 11:03 AM
but if I don't I'll see ya'll at the parade.
Isn't there a state law about you not being in the same place as boys under 12 y/o? :dunno:

MetaLord 9
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Isn't there a state law about you not being in the same place as boys under 12 y/o? :dunno:
Eh, he'll still be there. You'll know it's Jeff because he'll be the one in the trench coat eyeing the boy scouts like a buffet line

Horsman
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Eh, he'll still be there. You'll know it's Jeff because he'll be the one in the trench coat eyeing the boy scouts like a buffet line
:pointlaugh:

Sean
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Eh, he'll still be there. You'll know it's Jeff because he'll be the one in the trench coat eyeing the boy scouts like a buffet lineI see him as wearing his favorite "members only" jacket, dark aviator sunglasses, mustach, one of those loud colored Broncos hat and a pocket full of candy.

MetaLord 9
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:07 PM
"Pocket Full of Candy"

Isn't that a Michael Jackson song?

Horsman
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:38 PM
It is going to be Cold Tomorrow Morning...

Saturday: Mostly sunny, breezy, and mild. Morning lows will be from 18 to 23 degrees, afternoon highs from 54 to 59 degrees.

Everyone make sure you dress like this guy....

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/genthumb.jpg

McVaaahhh
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I might try to make breakfast, but if I don't I'll see ya'll at the parade.

Anyone have a digital camcorder?
I can set up at the reviewing stand and get some footage.
(Maybe of Brian's mini-epic fail?)

Why you gotta go there?

Just for that maybe I'll bring the RC51 and we can see a full size epic fail... :alien:

MetaLord 9
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:50 PM
If you bring the bit pike you'll be like the shriner of the CSC

McVaaahhh
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:51 PM
If you bring the bit pike you'll be like the shriner of the CSC

Doesn't Jeff already have that title?

MetaLord 9
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Man, it's like pick on the guy with limited internet access day! Rough crowd!

McVaaahhh
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:56 PM
:pointlaugh:

*TNT*
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Hey guys where can I get unique stuff to wear for the Parade????
Help me out here!!!

DevilsTonic
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Party america.

Canuck
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Just bring yourself and your bike. The provided t-shirt is all the flare you need.

Timmay
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Just bring yourself and your bike. The provided t-shirt is all the flare you need.

Hey now....We're not all as cool as you!!!!

SaShWhO
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 08:30 AM
is the parade going to be televised??

swademaster
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 08:51 AM
is the parade going to be televised??

:yes:

SaShWhO
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 09:14 AM
great!
when/ what channel?

swademaster
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 09:59 AM
It has normally been on, but I don't see a listing for it.

= Buckeye Jess =
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Yeah...I looked for it last night and never saw a listing. I heard them mention it on the news this AM as I passed through a room but didn't catch any details. Hoping it will at least get a segment tonight!!!

FZRguy
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Channel 3 at 3 pm today.

Sortarican
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Man, it's like pick on the guy with limited internet access day! Rough crowd!

Fuckers!:cry:

Midget Hellion
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Parade was a lot of fun! Can all the picture takers email me the photos, or if you can burn them to a disc I can get it from you and get ya back.

Glad the yellow Gixxer attract the cute girls...good times Timmy!

Timmay
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 03:32 PM
it was a good time, lets get some pics posted. I will post mine tonight when I get home.

Sean
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Good times :up:
It would have been a little nicer if it hadn't been 13 degrees when Dirk and I met up for breakfast. :cold: Good meeting some new faces. Thanks for setting it up Bob!

Here's some pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/mr7string/StPattySDayParade

= Buckeye Jess =
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Great pics Sean!! Too bad channel 2 only showed half of the parade... =(

bs_nate
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 05:19 PM
It was great to meet alot of you!! but I have some bad news fellas.... WE DIDNT MAKE THE TV COVERAGE!!!! haha I just watched the parade and CSC was NOWHERE to be found. WTF is that all about??? But it was still a great time and Im sure downtown will have proof that the CSC was there.. PRIMO burnouts guys... I just wish my bike wouldn't have go so damn hot!!!:cry: Can't wait til next time

Sean
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 05:42 PM
WE DIDNT MAKE THE TV COVERAGE!!!!
That sucks balls :guns: They must have been intimidated by my good looks? That's really the only explination I can think of.

Timmay
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 06:54 PM
That sucks balls :guns: They must have been intimidated by my good looks? That's really the only explination I can think of.

Yep thats it Sean!!! :slappers: Oh well, atleast the crowd liked us.

Timmay
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Heres a few of mine:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/ST%20Pattys%20parade%2009/DSC02699.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/ST%20Pattys%20parade%2009/DSC02698.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/ST%20Pattys%20parade%2009/DSC02695.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/ST%20Pattys%20parade%2009/DSC02696.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/ST%20Pattys%20parade%2009/DSC02688.jpg

Timmay
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 07:07 PM
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/ST%20Pattys%20parade%2009/DSC02685.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/ST%20Pattys%20parade%2009/DSC02687.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/ST%20Pattys%20parade%2009/DSC02694.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/ST%20Pattys%20parade%2009/DSC02697.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/THopke/ST%20Pattys%20parade%2009/DSC02690.jpg

Spiderman
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Our pictures (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/Parade/2009/)

If anybody wants any of the originals, please let me know. 8)

Timmay
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Hey bob, was there any of you and I doing that burn out?

Snowman
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 08:44 PM
http://rapidferretracing.com/Motorcycles/Images/CSC_Events/P3140141-1.jpg

http://rapidferretracing.com/Motorcycles/Images/CSC_Events/P3140143-1.jpg

http://rapidferretracing.com/Motorcycles/Images/CSC_Events/P3140144-1.jpg

http://rapidferretracing.com/Motorcycles/Images/CSC_Events/P3140139-1.jpg

I have no idea what is going on here...