PDA

View Full Version : Hooky Ride Tomorrow: 2/24/09

DevilsTonic
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 12:44 PM
I have tomorrow off since I had to work all weekend. Probably meet at the Conoco on i-25 and 120th around 10, go for a ride and grab some lunch somewhere along the way.

Who's in?

SaShWhO
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 02:45 PM
I'll be with you in Spirit:cry:

chad23
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:26 PM
what you thinkin for lunch? I may be in see how I have the day off

RajunCajun
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:45 PM
Shit! I need a couple r 3 more weeks before I'll be riding again:((((
:cry::drink::cry:

After that, count me in for every ride!!!

SaShWhO
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 04:36 PM
well shit~~~whoda thunk it...
I might be able to join ya afterall if you're willing to wait till 1030 or so.
I'll post up first thing in the morning if my schedule changes otherwise I'm in.
Ridin to work just in case!!!

DevilsTonic
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 04:43 PM
yup we can wait til 10:30, not a problem. I will probably get the bikes washed first thing in the morning, while i'm waiting for it to warm up and for you clowns to call in with anal glaucoma. :)

Chad, I don't have any suggestions or ideas for ride destination or lunch at the moment. If you have any ideas let me know.

Matty
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:04 PM
Leah... i might be in.

PM sent.

lightspeed
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:49 PM
I might be in for a hour or so, then it's back here to eat and school. No lunch for the kid tho...I'm hard to please being vegan and all.

200sr20
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:51 PM
I was supposed to have tomorrow off......and now I don't. GRRRRR

Wyck
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 06:53 PM
I might be in for a hour or so, then it's back here to eat and school. No lunch for the kid tho...I'm hard to please being vegan and all.

Ha! Now I'm not the picky one since you're pickier than me. Just don't even think of mentioning trying to buy a track suit that's not leather. You'll get crucified! Oh and if you are a peta supporter hide it! You'll get crucified and burned at the stake!!!! :)

chad23
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 06:54 PM
Just get the HAMBURGER. even picky eaters eat a burger

chad23
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 06:58 PM
Chad, I don't have any suggestions or ideas for ride destination or lunch at the moment. If you have any ideas let me know.
I dont have any ideas unless we eat up north. I dont eat out much in the denver area.
We can decide that once we meet up, unless someone has any good ideas, you know me I'm EASY

DevilsTonic
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:27 PM
aight then we'll just stop somewhere when we're hungry. I'm all for takin easy and just goin with the flow.

chad23
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:30 PM
I like it when you are easy

R6Blake101
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:51 PM
I might go for ride, but I'll know 1st thing tomorrow.

Matty
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:06 PM
sorry Leah, i'm out.

lightspeed
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:36 PM
Ha! Now I'm not the picky one since you're pickier than me. Just don't even think of mentioning trying to buy a track suit that's not leather. You'll get crucified! Oh and if you are a peta supporter hide it! You'll get crucified and burned at the stake!!!! :)

haha:yes:...yes, I'm all of the above, peta supporter...although I try to avoid leather...if I find a good deal on a jacket then......achem...

Yup, been vegan for three years...mostly training reasons. I treat my body just as good as I do my R1...but staying away from the meat is a constant battle...:vader:

lightspeed
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:41 PM
Just get the HAMBURGER. even picky eaters eat a burger

lolll...yeah put hamburger in my stomach after three years of veggies...and ya'll will look back and see me on the side of the road in the bushes doing the 1:poo:2:piss: 3:puke:.

chad23
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:49 PM
Add bacon then, that way the grease will make go down and out and back up smoother. just trying to help.
:)

lightspeed
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 09:11 PM
yea..thanks, apreciate that esp. the bacon..:doublefinger:

DevilsTonic
Mon Feb 23rd, 2009, 09:35 PM
I like it when you are easyBut it's no fun when I'm easy. So are you going to join us then, Chad?

willb003
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 12:50 AM
I might be in if I dont have class, wont know till morning though.

chad23
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:09 AM
I'll be there? what side of I-25 is the gas station on that we are meeting at

lightspeed
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:28 AM
If you are coming from south...get off 223 and go west. It's on the left side after you are going west in front of cracker barrel

WidowmakerDutch
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:34 AM
HAPPY FAT TUESDAY EVERYONE.....LAST DAY OF MARDI GRAS...

We'll be on the West side of 120th at the Conoco. Meeting at 10:30 still, Dayam it's cold this morning, I might have to stay home and :leghump:for a bit till it warms up. Maybe we can do a canyon run up to Estes and eat at

the Cantina for lunch.

DevilsTonic
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:36 AM
I'll be there? what side of I-25 is the gas station on that we are meeting atIt's the conoco on the corner of Die-25 and 120th on the west side of the highway. :)

Haven't seen your goofy ass in ages chad, this should be fun!

WidowmakerDutch
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Yeah what she said :pointlaugh:. Die-25 huh. I'm trying to get a few of the guys in A-town to ride along but we'll see.

Wyck
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:42 AM
haha:yes:...yes, I'm all of the above, peta supporter...although I try to avoid leather...if I find a good deal on a jacket then......achem...

Yup, been vegan for three years...mostly training reasons. I treat my body just as good as I do my R1...but staying away from the meat is a constant battle...:vader:

Staying away from the meat is the easy part for me. I would go vegan but I don't cook so it makes it hard to eat out as you mentioned. Staying away from the leather is my constant battle. Though that is one thing Peta is good for, they have a lot of info on their site about where to find stuff that is animal friendly.

SaShWhO
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:44 AM
If were cruisin to Estes we should mack on Phillies:yumyum: from Chicagos best(only place inn town with curbside bike parking!!!)
Also (Chad) there is no sense in cruising all the way down to Thornton only to go back to Estes!? We could pick you up along the way~~~say in Lyons @REDhills MC shop!!??

I'm bringin a camera in case we see a fitting (wintery) spot that someone wants to capture for the bike of the month dillio.

chad23
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:45 AM
It has been a while, I'llsee you in a couple o hours

DevilsTonic
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:46 AM
If were cruisin to Estes we should mack on Phillies:yumyum: from Chicagos best(only place inn town with curbside bike parking!!!)
Also (Chad) there is no sense in cruising all the way down to Thornton only to go back to Estes!? We could pick you up along the way~~~say in Lyons @REDhills MC shop!!??

I'm bringin a camera in case we see a fitting (wintery) spot that someone wants to capture for the bike of the month dillio.Does that mean that you'll be joining us Sascha?

WidowmakerDutch
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Does that mean that you'll be joining us Sascha?

That sounds good Sascha, I'm up for a Phillie Cheese steak, yummmm. Much better than getting gassed up on Mehican food. Although Onion breathe in the helmet might be a little :crazy:

chad23
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:56 AM
I got nothing better to do so I'll meet you at your locale. I dont want to stand out as the we will meet this one dude, dude cause he cant ride out to our spot guy

I dont want that, you dont want that, the world cant handle that

See you at 10ish

chad23
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:57 AM
That sounds good Sascha, I'm up for a Phillie Cheese steak, yummmm. Much better than getting gassed up on Mehican food. Although Onion breathe in the helmet might be a little :crazy:
might just want to eat the mexican food just to keep the seat warm

lightspeed
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Staying away from the meat is the easy part for me. I would go vegan but I don't cook so it makes it hard to eat out as you mentioned. Staying away from the leather is my constant battle. Though that is one thing Peta is good for, they have a lot of info on their site about where to find stuff that is animal friendly.

Yea it's a chore eating out. The only good places I've found are Watercourse, and Tsing Tao in boulder. But the good thing about this area is that there is always a Whole Foods somewhere around.

See you guys at 10ish..the sun is out already:cool:. Gonna be a great day.

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Me and a buddy (or two) are gonna be out today. I was thinking about hittin' you guys up, but I see you most likely are going to do the only run the CSC ever does. Estes, yayyy!!

We're going to do the boring local thing. Lunch then probably a tittie bar or anywhere else that allows cigars...

Sully
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 08:47 AM
damn work :guns: Enjoy your ride kids... going to be a beautiful day at 68 degrees ! :hump:

Panman06
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 09:03 AM
damn work :guns: Enjoy your ride kids... going to be a beautiful day at 68 degrees ! :hump:

My sentiments as well. I almost did call in today. :banghead: Freaking ADP and payroll.

Sully
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 09:04 AM
oooh yah... pay day is Friday ! :hump: :D

WidowmakerDutch
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 09:05 AM
might just want to eat the mexican food just to keep the seat warm

True, sure would suck for the people behind me though. I'll just turn around and smile and laugh a little knowing I'm blowing ass on them

WidowmakerDutch
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 09:07 AM
My sentiments as well. I almost did call in today. :banghead: Freaking ADP and payroll.

Just call HR and tell them you have Anal glaucoma :poo:. And come ride with us.

WidowmakerDutch
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 09:09 AM

Thanks Sully, sure wish you could go ride with us. We'll be thinking of you riding out there though. Next time.

SaShWhO
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 09:10 AM
True, sure would suck for the people behind me though. I'll just turn around and smile and laugh a little knowing I'm blowing ass on them

Just call HR and tell them you have Anal glaucoma :poo:. And come ride with us.

Thanks Sully, sure wish you could go ride with us. We'll be thinking of you riding out there though. Next time.

POST WHORE

WidowmakerDutch
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 09:14 AM
POST WHORE

Didn't realize there was a multi quote button,lmao. Ohh well had to get my post whore count up like yours :shocked:

Ceez
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Im with you Sully...major jealousy setting in here in the office thinking about you guys riding. I couldnt call in because I leave for LA tomorrow...but come Thursday, I will be on my bike riding up the coast...so I am thinking that is a good trade off. You kids have fun today and stay away from the Mexican food...

Sully
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 09:37 AM
I'm not soooo jealousy right now ... the thought of riding behind Dutch who will be scarfing down Messsican food, doesn't really sound all that appealing ... :siesta: :lol:...

Ceez
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 09:45 AM
I'm not soooo jealousy right now ... the thought of riding behind Dutch who will be scarfing down Messsican food, doesn't really sound all that appealing ... :siesta: :lol:...

Mmmmmm....like we used to say in the pen...smells like sex :slappers:

asp_125
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 10:02 AM
I rode to work.. I know that doesn't count. So post pics when you get back so the rest of us working stiffs can see what the day was like.

Sortarican
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 10:10 AM
I'm out for lunch and the tittie bar Dean.

I'm goona hit the road, maybe see you guys up in Estes.
You should ride up Dean.

SaShWhO
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 10:20 AM
:cry:
:cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

shitballz.
cant go afterall.
last minute add ons here at work.
I wish kids would quit breaking bones already.

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 10:26 AM
I'm out for lunch and the tittie bar Dean.

I'm goona hit the road, maybe see you guys up in Estes.
You should ride up Dean.
I'm so sick of that ride.

I'm meeting Kristian for lunch and then who knows... Perhaps boredom will win and you'll pass us on the way back.

chad23
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 03:39 PM
nice ride today fellas and fellet. The roads were decent and the wind was there. Lower 7 was great upper 7 not as good but ridable. Sand and wind was the biggest problem.What a great group of folks to ride with and meet. All in all a great day to be out.

SaShWhO
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 03:56 PM
still at work HATIN!!!

chad23
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 03:59 PM
still at work HATIN!!!
just got home RESTIN!!!

Sortarican
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Good time, even with the wind.

Gret seein' some old faces and meeting a few new.

Nice pace on the way down 36 too. Didn't know it was that clean.
Even had several cars pull outta the way, how rare is that?

asp_125
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 05:07 PM
still at work HATIN!!!

+1... but another 20minutes left!

eklew
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Thanks for a great ride everyone!!!

DevilsTonic
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Was a great day all! I had a blast! The rest of you guys should've come down 34 the road conditions were good, and very little traffic....ahhhhh like paved SEX!!!

OH YES, YES, RIGHT THERE!!! THAT'S IT!!! :hump:

Thanks to everyone that came out and joined us....we're sorry you weren't able to join us Sascha! Next time hun, next time!

WidowmakerDutch
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Here's the pic from today everyone. Thanks for a great day and nice meeting up with everyone again. What a fanfuckintabulous day to ride. Could have dealt without the wind at times, but it was still good.

chad23
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 06:23 PM
whole shit we are HOT!!!

Foolds
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Damn I was kinda off today and missed this thread! NOOOOOOOO

SaShWhO
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 07:13 PM
whole shit we are HOT!!!
I can think of a few other words to describe this motley crew:shocked:
NAAAA~~~just hatin still.
glad to see y'all had a good ride.

Raptor
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 11:33 PM
I'm trying to get a few of the guys in A-town to ride along but we'll see.

I'm wishing I would've joined you guys. I just wound up heading south and exploring some back roads SE of Parker. It was still nice to be out but sounds like it would've been more fun with this group.

On teh bright side, I'm off work again tomorrow...and the next day..and the next day...and the next...