PDA

View Full Version : I mean, really?

PrillerGrrl
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 02:01 PM
So I'm riding down alameda towards C470 today heading to work... at the last intersection, I noticed another rider waiting at the red on what appeared to be an R6...

So, I'm heading down the road and he rips past me on the right hand side, passes 3-4 cars on the shoulder... then at the RED light to get on to the C470, he blows the light and shoots down the ramp... didn't even notice the Statie about 200 yards away...

I did notice; however, his kewl white Ked running shoes, T-shirt and the tan on his bare hands.

yup... he sure showed me who's fast...

PG
MRA #188

dallas
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 02:05 PM
My bad, I was just trying to impress you. J/K

I don't understand how people can ride like that, but at least we all have the right to tear ourselves up.

Slo
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Yeah I remember last year coming back from the race orientation class, a group of us were on 270 cruising to I-25 north, this guy comes up casually over the past mile and once he gets by us, he takes off onto I-25 almost ran wide into the emergency lane. Friggin idiots out there. If they get themselves hurt, so be it, I just hope they don't take out any other innocent bystanders while they are at it.

RajunCajun
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Just another @$$Hat!! 1 of millions.......

dragos13
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 02:44 PM

PG
MRA #188

Riding reckless without gear........:loser:

Atleast he didn't have a passenger. Nothing pisses me off more then a guy who takes a girl out on the back of his bike without putting any protection on her :banghead:

ZiaThunder
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Riding reckless without gear........:loser:

Atleast he didn't have a passenger. Nothing pisses me off more then a guy who takes a girl out on the back of his bike without putting any protection on her :banghead:

Me too. I always make it a point to tell the girls, that if the guy really gave a sh*t about them... they would have gear on.

SamuraiX
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Me too. I always make it a point to tell the girls, that if the guy really gave a sh*t about them... they would have gear on.

Bitches aint' shit but ho's and tricks.:music:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 04:52 PM
So I'm riding down alameda towards C470 today heading to work... at the last intersection, I noticed another rider waiting at the red on what appeared to be an R6...

So, I'm heading down the road and he rips past me on the right hand side, passes 3-4 cars on the shoulder... then at the RED light to get on to the C470, he blows the light and shoots down the ramp... didn't even notice the Statie about 200 yards away...

I did notice; however, his kewl white Ked running shoes, T-shirt and the tan on his bare hands.

PG
MRA #188
So, hopefully the happy ending of this story is how the Statie caught the idiot and gave him a nice fat ticket?:)

Snowman
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 05:40 PM
I do believe we have the first official squid sighting of the new year.

Congratulations!

D Berns R6
Tue Feb 24th, 2009, 11:44 PM
I always wear my protection when riding.

Oh wait are we talking about motorcycles?

Squisha
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Did that moron get nabbed, or what? I'm a big fan of instant karma.

Sully
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Bitches aint' shit but ho's and tricks.:music:

:wtf:... You must be single ?

Midget Hellion
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 08:31 AM
I saw a rider last night on Broadway...Tennis shoes, Shorts, T-shirt...no gloves, but he did have a helmet! At least they will be able to have a viewing of his face. :p

McVaaahhh
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 10:17 AM
^^ Saw one of those on Wadsworth yesterday.

Definitely Squid season. :squid: