PDA

View Full Version : Tax time

Captain Obvious
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 12:11 AM
First year out here in CO. I am looking for someone (a professional) in CO Springs to do mine. I don't think Turbo Tax is right. Looking at my state returns, I don't get a comfy feeling about the results.

Anyone have someone they would recommend?

aLiEn
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 03:38 PM
I do mine every year with Taxcut online without any problems. I have 2 jobs, a house etc. so it's doesn't get too difficult for me. Do not take it to Libery tax service because they are crazy expensive. Furthermore, they always have some annoying noob standing out on the street corner waving lol. I would take it to H&R Block before those smack-tards.

dallas
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I will see if my aunt has time for you. She is pretty busy around this time of year if you can imagine.

OldKneeDragger
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I will see if my aunt has time for you. She is pretty busy around this time of year if you can imagine.

Here we go again, another "aunt" in the family there to help :shocked:

How big was that single wide anyway?

dallas
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Here we go again, another "aunt" in the family there to help :shocked:

How big was that single wide anyway?
Well actually, it is several single wides parked together........

If you need anything done in the Colorado Springs area, it is best to talk to me first. I am probably related to, or grew up with someone around here who provides the service that you need.

d3spair
Thu Feb 26th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Well actually, it is several single wides parked together........

If you need anything done in the Colorado Springs area, it is best to talk to me first. I am probably related to, or grew up with someone around here who provides the service that you need.

I'll take a hookup on some discounted tax prep services :)

dallas
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 11:16 AM
If you are in need of some tax service, give my aunt a call. Her name is Marian and just tell her I sent you. Her office number is 719-574-1230.