PDA

View Full Version : I like some of you guy and all but....

Devaclis
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I wanna ride with these dudes :)

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=427881

Sully
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 11:00 AM
I think Lomax is on that forum. Maybe Scott also (can't remember his screen name). They have a kick ass time from what I hear :)

The dark side has taken you... good bye Dana... :cry:...

Devaclis
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Setting helmets on fire and shooting flaming bikes!! I am IN!!!

Nick_Ninja
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Ghost Bike FTMFW!!!!

mtnairlover
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 11:51 AM
PharmerKyle, too...and a few others. Me too, but I haven't been there in quite a while. I think there's still a group that meets up at the ol coffee shop in FTC, now called Full Throttle. They really are quite the bunch and I think you'll fit right in.:)

rforsythe
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 12:37 PM
A lot of us are on ADVrider. ;) Great forum!

I like the whole setting random stuff on fire thing too, great use of one's spare time. :D

Devaclis
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I like the whole setting random stuff on fire thing too, great use of one's spare time. :D

I think we are brothers.

Sortarican
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:24 PM
What are you doing still posting on a sportsbike site?
Shouldn't you be setting up your brokeback mountain camping trips on adventure rider?

Devaclis
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Hey, Doug, Cannuck, Ralph, Doug, and Doug don't have bikes either but they post. I am just making them feel welcome so the crying they do at home does not hurt so bad.

rforsythe
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Hey, Doug, Cannuck, Ralph, Doug, and Doug don't have bikes either but they post. I am just making them feel welcome so the crying they do at home does not hurt so bad.

:think:

Haven't seen my garage lately, have you?

(I cleaned it and found motorcycles in there!!)

Devaclis
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Do you still have that 250?

rforsythe
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Yep, got the deuce-fiddy in there! I also adjusted valves on the XR and discovered that it will actually start when it's cold outside when it's in tune. I think plating that is imminent, that thing will be a stupid-fun commuter bike.

Devaclis
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I am jetting and piping the DRZ as soon as I can. It already got me in trouble on the way back to the office from lunch :) (They should not have put a dirt hill next to our parking garage)

Sully
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 03:49 PM
I think that Doug and Canuck and Doug ride brokeback :hump:

oh well, I don't have a bike either.. I'm just a poser.. where shall we go pose next peeps?

rforsythe
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I am jetting and piping the DRZ as soon as I can. It already got me in trouble on the way back to the office from lunch :) (They should not have put a dirt hill next to our parking garage)

You must show me this hill. :twisted:

The XR came piped with a flatslide carb in it already, I just had to rejet slightly for CO elevation. The thing is just angry.

Dysco
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 10:18 PM
I've ridden with a bunch of those guys. They are exactly that... awesome. :D

King Nothing
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 10:26 PM
How the hell did I make it into this thread? BTW, anyone have a DL650 they wanna trade for a SV650?

puckstr
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 02:18 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Low country Boil
http://chain.smugmug.com/photos/354556868_XsApw-M.jpg