PDA

View Full Version : Drunk People ?

Sully
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Ok, since I'm not really a drinker, I'm curious to find out that when you are drunk or intoxicated, do you tend to get the liquid courage and say (outloud) what you are really feeling/thinking but never had enough nerve, or do you blatanly make up sh*t and tell lies ?

MetaLord 9
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Oh man, this definatley isn't related to anything specific...

I'm a pretty sizeable asshole and I lack a brain-to-mouth filter on a pretty damn regular basis, so I feel it would be misleading to say that the alcohol has any effect on what comes out of my mouth other than volume and enunciation. Oh, that and, sober or not, I'm not smart enough, nor do I pay enough attention to lie. :D

Although, if you wanna find out for sure, you can always get me drunk and ask me whateva you wanna know :eyebrows:

Wyck
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:08 PM
I pretty much always say what I am really thinking and feeling. When drinking I just tend to be a lot more blunt and brutal. :D

McVaaahhh
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:10 PM
I'm more of the liquid courage type.

Why do you ask by the way?

Devaclis
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:11 PM
You have been around me enough to know the answer. No need to reiterate.

And NO, I am not drunk ALL the time.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:19 PM
I don't need to drink to tell you the truth --- which is what I do sober or intoxicated. And I wouldn't call it lying but rather flamboyant embellishment. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:22 PM
None of the above. I'm a happy drunk. If I'm having a good time, I like everyone, even people I don't like when I'm sober. If I'm not having a good time, I get quiet, and go home, or drink too much hoping that will make the fun start. I rarely drink though.

dallas
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:22 PM
It is my expeirience that people get the liquid courage and say more than they should have said.

Sully
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Damn you Dallas, See if I ever tell you about my mom again !!!

Mental
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:24 PM
I put on a tie and talk about life insurance.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Lady Astor approached Churchill at a party and said "Winston, you're drunk!" "Yes, I am", replied Churchill, "and you, madam, are ugly. But I'll be sober in the morning."

DevilsTonic
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:25 PM
I'm pretty quick to tell people how I feel regardless of whether I'm sober or drunk.

Sortarican
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:27 PM
+1 on not having a brain-mouth filter.

I just drink to make other people more interesting.

dallas
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Damn you Dallas, See if I ever tell you about my mom again !!!
I didn't think you would actually read my sig line.................

Snowman
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:39 PM
I don’t drink and take notes…

Nick_Ninja
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. --- Ernest Hemingway

Nick_Ninja
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Going to the opera, like getting drunk, is a sin that carries its own punishment with it --- Hannah More

Devaclis
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Never, EVER ask a serious question about getting drunk. It ruins my buzz.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night. ----- Isaac Asimov

Nick_Ninja
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 01:52 PM
I rather like my reputation, actually, that of a spoiled genius from the Welsh gutter, a drunk, a womanizer; it's rather an attractive image. --- Richard Burton

Panman06
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 02:19 PM
I do tend to lose self restraint, but I don't do much talking. Not good.

Devaclis
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Sully, what did I tell you this time? Was I loud and flirty? Why you gotta air our bizniss?

Sully
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 02:23 PM
No, you were your usual loud and flirty self :lol:

Devaclis
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 02:25 PM
:)

Sully
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 02:36 PM
But I think you did grab Dallas' butt :shock: Just can't get enough SoCo luv, can you ? lol

Devaclis
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I love everyone in SoCo except the people that live there.

dallas
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Actually it is called a "Good Game" and it is not gay if you actually say, "Good Game".

dallas
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 02:44 PM
I love everyone in SoCo except the people that live there.
What was all that talk last night then? And if you say, "It was just pillow talk, Baby....." I am going to kick you square in the balls!!!!!

Raptor
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 02:48 PM
I was forced to vote "other" for the lack of a "drunken, bellowing singer" option. :scream2: Fortunately, my drinking peoples like singing with me.

:music: May you go marching in three measure time
Dressed up as asses, drunk to the nines
Swing from the rafters, shouting those songs
Gone unsung for far too long :music:
:music: Drink to the dead all you still alive
We will join them in good time
Should you go crossin' that silvery brook
It's best to leap before you look :music:

Other than that, I get the smiles a lot and probably at least try to avoid topics that might kill the buzz. If asked, I'll certainly give my honesty before anything else. I'm a horrible liar so inebriation would only handicap this weak ability further.

I can't really abide folks whose sincerest honestly is only coaxed to emerge by alcohol. I'd respect it much more, and would be able to give someone's honestly much deeper reflection during a sober moment.

TurboGizzmo
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 02:54 PM
I am a jerk in real life, no need to add booze. :)

Horsman
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 05:10 PM
When I drink... I think everyone is GAY!!! Then I Pass out...
Yeah sometimes I go to the Darkside....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 06:23 PM
I'm an asshole sober, and I'm just a happy asshole drunk!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter" Dr. Seuss:)

R6Blake101
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 06:29 PM
I'm more the opposite...I tend to pay more attention of what I'm saying or doing when I'm drunk.

dm_gsxr
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 06:29 PM
I didn't think you would actually read my sig line.................

I dunno. I think your sister's pretty hot anyway:

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/3/long_tongue.jpg

:D

chad23
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 06:48 PM
for those that know me, I quit drinking 2 couple years ago...And I dont need booze to be an ass. I do that real well sober. I have always been pretty outspoken drunk or sober. The real differance is that I remember doing it

Jason ON
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 07:37 PM
None of the above. I'm a happy drunk. If I'm having a good time, I like everyone, even people I don't like when I'm sober. If I'm not having a good time, I get quiet, and go home, or drink too much hoping that will make the fun start. I rarely drink though.

I'm the same. Otherwise, the only difference is that I tend to talk more when I'm drinking and may invade your personal space.

SLVRSURFR
Wed Feb 25th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Ok, since I'm not really a drinker, I'm curious to find out that when you are drunk or intoxicated, do you tend to get the liquid courage and say (outloud) what you are really feeling/thinking but never had enough nerve, or do you blatanly make up sh*t and tell lies ?

I'll have to say, that i drink less than occassionally, but when i do, i dont speak to a lady...

I dont wanna give the impression that they're getting anything other than the real deal..

Tipys
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 09:21 AM
It is my expeirience that people get the liquid courage and say more than they should have said.

Im with Dallas on this :drink::hump:

jimwallace
Fri Feb 27th, 2009, 07:41 PM
i typically say what is on my mind but when intoxicated i can be very blunt/vulgar with my truth saying, and i will admit i have had a high amount of experience lately with that.

okay, i have to somewhat revise this, i am typically a happy/horny drunk and will joke around saying a lot of stuff that is just jokes, but i become the above when someone pushes buttons that should have been left alone.

= Buckeye Jess =
Sat Feb 28th, 2009, 01:00 AM
Well...being way too drunk right now (thanks for the ride home Sweetie and Dana!!!) that I tend to open my mouth way more than I need to... but tend to only speak what is on my mind.