PDA

View Full Version : Holy Roller Sunday Ride

Pages : 1 [2]

Cars-R-Coffins
Tue Mar 3rd, 2009, 09:46 PM
As Presiding Judge in the case of YahamaMAMA v. CSC ride initiators, I have sided with the CSC ride initiators because all the evidence supporting YamahaMAMA's complaint has been deleted. Court adjourned.

You can make some people happy all of the time and all people happy some of the time but...

caddygsxr
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 12:44 AM
if the front was to fast for you could of droped back like i did for most of the ride to hang with the ninjas, and i had no problem, and on 105 the sweeper past us, so me and the 2 ninjas where last and it was no big deal. stop giving the leaders shit when you could have spoke up and anytime or just slowed down.

eklew
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Not flaming at all but just curious why the sweepers passed anyone at all???

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Not flaming at all but just curious why the sweepers passed anyone at all???

you are right, I never should have.
My mistake:hump:, was just trying to bridge the gap between us and take lead for those following.

SaShWhO
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 09:01 AM
As Presiding Judge in the case of YahamaMAMA v. CSC ride initiators, I have sided with the CSC ride initiators because all the evidence supporting YamahaMAMA's complaint has been deleted. Court adjourned.

You can make some people happy all of the time and all people happy some of the time but...
:applause:viva la CSC

nattynoo
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 10:24 AM
I hate that I only get to see one side of this whole thread :cry:

Slo
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 10:57 AM
No one get friggin butt hurt by the CSC womanizer slo yellow fellow here, these are just my opinions from my experience and what I see/hear....

I know a mojority of the group here, and also am friends with most of them. However.... not to defend any words since I can't see them since they been deleted. When you arrange a group ride, and you don't specify a "faster pace" or "non-newbie ride" you have to expect some newbies to CSC, newbies to CO roads and newbies on bikes in general to show up.

We all remember the pressures of being the newbie. YES, you can say "RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE", but what does that really mean to a newbie? How is a newbie supposed to know what their limits are? Hell, some of you experienced riders also don't know your limits still. Plus too many other contributing factors on the road can get them in over their head.

Glad no one got hurt on this ride, obviously some feelings were hmmm, hurt. I think it's in our best interest to keep the group growing and keep newbies feeling welcomed.

Theres a lot to organizing a group ride. Yes we are all adults but as the group ride organizer, and leads, you do take a responsibility to ensure to "minimize" the risks of everyone involved in your ride. If you don't, then you should participate in the rides, not organize/lead them. Also maintain that cruise like originally intended, and you can't let your excitement overtake you and just start blazing down back roads leaving people wondering which road to take when it splits.

Me and plenty of others have arranged plenty of rides on here, I haven't really done so in a couple years however no one ever was ever left behind, and luckily no one ever got hurt.

Take it in stride, I was not on this ride, just going off of things I have heard, and things I have heard in the past...

Wyck
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Holy crap looks like this was an awesome ride minus a little after the fact drama. I am jealousy and can't wait to get a new bike to join you fine people!

SaShWhO
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Holy crap looks like this was an awesome ride minus a little after the fact drama. I am jealousy and can't wait to get a new bike to join you fine people!

there might be a blue R-6 coming up for sale soon!

Sully
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 11:16 AM
There is also a sexy Honda CBR 600rr on here for sale.. not sure what you're looking for tho.

Wyck
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Gonna be at least a month before I can get one. Gotta wait til some of my loans are paid off. :( It's killin me though!

Sean
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 11:59 AM
there might be a blue R-6 coming up for sale soon!Why, are you going to give me the Repsol? :slappers:
I know I'm slow, but there's no reason to sell my bike.

Player 2
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 02:29 PM
I hate riding in LARGE groups :down:
Right there with you Jeff. You'll never catch me on one of these cluster fuck rides. Waste of time :roll:

caddygsxr
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 02:55 PM
It was a good ride for my last one in Co, i leave for so cal saturday, im going back home, nice meeting everyone and the rides we when on thank you for the fun :headbang:

~Barn~
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Bon Voyage, Caddy. Take it easy, man.

Slo
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Hey man have a safe trip, enjoy the weather out there!!!

Ceez
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 03:05 PM
It was a good ride for my last one in Co, i leave for so cal saturday, im going back home, nice meeting everyone and the rides we when on thank you for the fun :headbang:

Great meeting you bro, have fun out there. The weather was perfect his past weekend. Be safe.

caddygsxr
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 03:07 PM
i will check the board, so if anyone is going to so cal anytime you got a place to stay

Slo
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Hehe I got plenty of places to stay out there, but PM me your number if you change it, I will look you up when I head that way!!

Matty
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 04:04 PM
i will check the board, so if anyone is going to so cal anytime you got a place to stay
Where in CA you moving too?

caddygsxr
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 07:36 PM
north of sd san marcos

asp_125
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Ha! I have friends out there in North County. Loved riding Palomar and the old highway that runs parallel to the border. :up:

Matty
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Ha! I have friends out there in North County. Loved riding Palomar and the old highway that runs parallel to the border. :up:
Mmmm... Palomar, 6 miles of pure bliss. Love that road, except for the asshats that like to dump oil in blind turns.

SaShWhO
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 09:09 PM
my only advice to you is to gingerly approach the local forum riders known as socalriders!!!! mucho extremo:crazy:peckerwoods for the most part.
definitely some nice roads down there to explore though!
you should start your own CSC (California Sportbike Club) and bring some of the Colorado goodness down to Cali.
best of luck to you and yours.

Aracheon
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 09:14 PM
... wow. I'm glad I missed this shit.

Wyck
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Seeya Caddy we will miss you!

~Barn~
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:26 AM
... wow. I'm glad I missed this shit.

Holy Shit, a post from Chris!

Hey.... What was that pizza that you used to order at Old Chicago?

Slo
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:31 AM

That's what I was thinking too haha.

Sean
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Holy Shit, a post from Chris!:banghead::banghead::banghead:
There goes the neighborhood :(

Aracheon
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 12:40 PM

Hey.... What was that pizza that you used to order at Old Chicago?

I missed you too, sweetheart.

It was chicken, canadian bacon, and ranch dressing.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Screw you guys. :doublefinger::D

DevilsTonic
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 12:42 PM
I missed you too, sweetheart.

It was chicken, canadian bacon, and ranch dressing.

Screw you guys. :doublefinger::DThat's like 5 posts today from you...whose crack did you crawl out of!!? Good to see you back here, maybe you'll be kind enough to come out and play with us soon.

Aracheon
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 12:46 PM
That's like 5 posts today from you...whose crack did you crawl out of!!? Good to see you back here, maybe you'll be kind enough to come out and play with us soon.

I've been buried under a pile of crap all winter. Between work, side projects, and all the shit I let go into remission during the last riding season, it's been a game of catchup over the last several months. If you're gonna ride my ass... well... nevermind. You already pull people's hair. :D

I'll be out to play once we start getting consistently warmer weather on the twisty roads - and preferably after a good rain.

Player 2
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 12:57 PM

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I thought it but didn't say it... :lol:

SaShWhO
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Aracheon lives:multi::yay::bananna::headbang: