PDA

View Full Version : Ride To Palmer Lake Sunday

Cap'n Crunch
Sat Feb 28th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Thinking of riding from Sedalia to Palmer Lake (Hwy 105) tommorow -sunday. If anyone is interested lets meet up at the Diamond Shamrock on Santa Fe just south of C-470 at 11:15.

sergio
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 01:33 AM
I might be up for that if we can get a meeting place closer to aurora. Also I will have a newbie with me tomorrow so it would have to be a slightly slower ride, dont wanna scare the kid too much lol.

Sully
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 08:32 AM
I might be up for that if we can get a meeting place closer to aurora. Also I will have a newbie with me tomorrow so it would have to be a slightly slower ride, dont wanna scare the kid too much lol.

:? Confused about wanting a meeting place closer to Aurora? You will be heading towards Santa Fe for the route 105, were you just not sure how to get there or ?

WidowmakerDutch
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 09:18 AM
We will possibly be coming that way if your up for a group ride check out Holy Roller thread.

Cap'n Crunch
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 09:42 AM
:? Confused about wanting a meeting place closer to Aurora? You will be heading towards Santa Fe for the route 105, were you just not sure how to get there or ?

LOL. I am confused too, Sergio. Come on down to to Santa Fe and C470. Then we'll head down santa fe and get on 105. I'm planning on a mellow ride. I just got a ticket yesterday and I don't need another tommorow.

Cap'n Crunch
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 09:47 AM
We will possibly be coming that way if your up for a group ride check out Holy Roller thread.

Cool, I though you guys were staying north, but if you do come down south, let me know. Id definately be down with hookin up with you guys.

sergio
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 09:55 AM
You all caught me, I honestly have no idea how to get there. My sense of direction is not too good. I will mapquest it and see what that gives me. Is 11:15 still the plan?

Cap'n Crunch
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 10:01 AM
You all caught me, I honestly have no idea how to get there. My sense of direction is not too good. I will mapquest it and see what that gives me. Is 11:15 still the plan?

Yep 11:15 is still the plan. It's pretty easy to get to. Just jump on C-470 to Santa Fe. The Gas Station is 1 block down (south) on the right.

sergio
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 10:32 AM
cool, the new guy and I will be there, lets do kick stands up at 11:30 if possible as we may be a couple minutes late, he knows exactly where it is

Cap'n Crunch
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 10:38 AM
Right on. Kick stands up at 11:30. No worries if your a little late - I'm in no hurry.

If anyone else wants to join - come on down....

KawBoy
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 09:30 PM
Nice to meet all of you and look forward to the next ride. Hopefully a bit warmer.

BTW I bought my leathers a couple of years ago from Dennis Kirk http://www.denniskirk.com. They seem to have good prices.