PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up Pro Motorsports in Denver

Crashdaddy
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 08:07 PM
It is refreshing to go to a shop that is happy you are there. Flint and Martha sure do make you feel that way. Granted, most of their accessories are geared towards off road riding, but they do have quite a few accessories for street riding. The shop works on everything, tire prices match magazine ad prices usually. And their shop rate is extremely reasonable.

Martha will gladly order any part or accessory that you need. Harley, metric cruiser, sport bike, dirt bike, whatever. I bought my new SIDI road race boots from her as she was cheaper than anyone in town, and even cheaper than magazine ads. I don't think she ever sells anything at MSRP. There is always a discount in my experience.

They also usually have some pretty nice used bikes for sale too.

I'd give them a shout if you are looking for great service! 303 433-0536

swademaster
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 09:19 PM
Never heard of them. Where are that located?

Crashdaddy
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 10:30 PM
Never heard of them. Where are that located?

Near I-70 and Sheridan. Actually just north of I-70 on 48th ave. Half block west of Sheridan.

If you were to get off I-70 westbound at Sheridan, you contunue straight across Sheridan (I guess you should wait for the light to change first). As soon as you cross Sheridan, look to the right and can't miss it. Sorry, I don't know physical address.

It is a little Mom & Pop type shop. They have been treating me right for 9 years now. They are a family that has been involved heavily in racing for a long time. If you don't need that jacket, or boots, or helmet right away, she will order it and have it very quickly. And the price will never be MSRP. I'm not saying she has a small inventory for us sport bikers, it's just that her dirt bike inventory is bigger.

They are one of those old style shops that I love to support. You can stand around and talk motorcycles and such.

Dean

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 07:34 AM
yea, they rebuild shocks for my race quads too.
which reminds me I need to take one in!!!

swademaster
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:42 PM
Thanks, I'll have to check them out sometime. Hopefully I will be in need of some dirt gear this summer.

Kole.S
Mon Mar 2nd, 2009, 02:27 PM
I would not recommend going in there for a tire change unless you want your rear axle not tightend up.