Mental
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 09:41 PM
Doing things a bit different this week.
1. We're posting up 5 days out.
2. We're meeting with the Northie's
3. We're meeting at the place at 6, so no standard bat channel/time deal

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29294
http://www.rockyard.com/directions.htm

It would probably be best to get there a few minutes early. Of course, the fearless Bash has volunteered to lead this hapless bunch up there*, and I have volunteered to rat him out for it.

Right now the weather is predicted to be a lovely 60 degrees, and since I have fallen prey to the peer pressure and joined the squidly community of Gixxer riders, I am guessing some riding is in order.

Mapquest says 45 minutes or so to get there, now we can cut that in half becuase, well becuase we're SoCo. But then we can add on another 22.5 minutes becuase it will be rush hour, so that leaves us at about 45 minutes. I am thinking we meet at 5 or so someplace close to I-25.

Suggestions?

* Bash, Bashasourus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents accidents or accusations that might result from you being squidish, squidlike, squrting ink or waving you're non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his assosiates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night , as well as peaple we like, to include Selma Hayek and Nicky Hayden among others will result in a profranity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you inssesantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. No one likes you, you probably aren't very good at anything. The above warning is not intented to make me an internet tough guy, in reality I am an internet wussy, thats why this is in small print. Avoid taking SoCo before bed time. Do not use if you experince faintness, dizzniess, inversness, difficulty urinating or botchy skin. If you experince an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your mother, I always do. I hate art. Dealer retians all rebates, not including tax, tag, title, dealer fees and enough leftover for me to grab a Venti White Mocha. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball. Cape will not enable user to fly. I have awesome hair. Snapping your fingers actually has a name, its called a Phillip. Jimmy Stuart retired as a 1-Star General with the California Air National Guard. The season finale of Burn Notice is Thursday. Its not your webcam that makes you picture look shitty. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit. Clovis is a nice guy but cannot drag knee on a Go-Ped. Lose weight now, as me how. Tom Sellack was on 6 failed TV pilots before landing Magnum PI.

Tipys
Sun Mar 1st, 2009, 09:48 PM
But it was funny watching Clovies try. Well I will be unable to attain due not wanting to drive that far.

also to a lack of a true headlight

Mental
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 03:24 PM
OK, no one picked a place. So just for the sheer irony of it, lets meet at the Shell on Academy around 5. If you're going, post up here so we know to look for you.

Bashed
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 04:46 PM
OK, no one picked a place. So just for the sheer irony of it, lets meet at the Shell on Academy around 5. If you're going, post up here so we know to look for you.

LOL, that right there is funny, I don't care who you are.
And by the way, I will be going, but all you Gixxer's will
only get a glimpse of my tailight heading north. Thats all.

Peace Bash

Tipys
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 06:11 PM
squids

COS Mille
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 08:16 PM

Peace Bash

Cool we always need somebody to flush out the police, keeps the road clear for us slow pokes!:hump:

Looks like we'll be going, might go up early should know in a day or so.

Mental
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 08:26 PM

Peace Bash

Scott put your tailight on his Gixxer?

Tipys
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 08:44 PM
^^^LOL even thought its talking about a gixxer being faster then something

slattmattery
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 09:15 PM
I have work off, so I'm gonna try and make this one. I'm excited to meet at the Shell, haha.

matt2778
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 06:58 AM
^^^LOL even thought its talking about a gixxer being faster then something

something or someone? like you? :lol:

Bashed
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Scott put your tailight on his Gixxer?

Don't worry, it will fall off soon, ala drz, crf.

Mental
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Don't worry, it will fall off soon, ala drz, crf.
:lol:

Dogsbody
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:44 AM
I think I'll be joining you lot. Time I put some faces to the occasional insanity thats posted on here. I'm in the Tri-lakes area, so I'll be coming the back way via 105. Look for a green '08 ZX10R.

Bashed
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:50 AM
It might be a bit cold coming home so be prepared.
636Chick is driving so you might be able to put some
warmer gear in her car for the ride home if you cant
hump it up on you own.He,he I said hump. Just ask
nice. And not for a hump, pervs.

peace Bash

Captain Obvious
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 12:11 PM
I am 80% in.

Is this an interstate ride or backroads up?

Bashed
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 12:23 PM
I perfer 105 and will go that way.
As far as the others I cannot speak for them.
Krissy will cage it up the interstate for sure.

Peace Bash

$pOiLeD_rOoKiE
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 12:57 PM
* Bash, Bashasourus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents accidents or accusations that might result from you being squidish, squidlike, squrting ink or waving you're non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his assosiates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night , as well as peaple we like, to include Selma Hayek and Nicky Hayden among others will result in a profranity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you inssesantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. No one likes you, you probably aren't very good at anything. The above warning is not intented to make me an internet tough guy, in reality I am an internet wussy, thats why this is in small print. Avoid taking SoCo before bed time. Do not use if you experince faintness, dizzniess, inversness, difficulty urinating or botchy skin. If you experince an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your mother, I always do. I hate art. Dealer retians all rebates, not including tax, tag, title, dealer fees and enough leftover for me to grab a Venti White Mocha. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball. Cape will not enable user to fly. I have awesome hair. Snapping your fingers actually has a name, its called a Phillip. Jimmy Stuart retired as a 1-Star General with the California Air National Guard. The season finale of Burn Notice is Thursday. Its not your webcam that makes you picture look shitty. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit. Clovis is a nice guy but cannot drag knee on a Go-Ped. Lose weight now, as me how. Tom Sellack was on 6 failed TV pilots before landing Magnum PI.

If you get time, this is an absolute good read!!

COS Mille
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 03:31 PM
We're going, not riding, still a bit sick........er than normal.

64BonnieLass
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 03:56 PM
K,
Tell them you are there for the CSC party at the door.

They are pulling tables together for us now. I requested enough for 16-20 people. They will do the best they can to accomodate.

I requested space in front of the TV's for the Daytona 200.

Someone, probably me, needs to be there no later then 5:30 or they are breaking up the tables for other patrons.

Hi11Zone
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 04:10 PM
we still meeting at shell on academy at 5

slattmattery
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 04:13 PM
I'll be there for sure around 5 on the SV.

Mental
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Yep on both counts, heading out now. Look for a Black CBR and Gixxer 1K with paper plates.

slattmattery
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 09:55 PM
It was cool seeing more faces to match the usernames to, glad I was able to head up with you guys. The precipitation on the way back was less than enjoyable, however.

Hi11Zone
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 10:04 PM
MMMMMMM SNOW!1

COS Mille
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Yep on both counts, heading out now. Look for a Black CBR and Gixxer 1K with paper plates.

gixxer with paper plates = squid.......:slappers:

Sorry couldn't resist!

Bashed
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Good to see you all made it home OK.
Hell the little bit of snow just made it
easier to slip between all the dumbass
cages that were freakin out.

Till the next one,

Bash

Mental
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Yeah sorry about that guys. We really did dial it back for a while to see if you'd catch up, but with all that construction in Castle Rock and panicy cagers, we had to keep moving less we get plastered ourselves. Glad you made it out and back safely.

gixxer with paper plates = squid.......:slappers:

Sorry couldn't resist!

Oh yeah, as soon as summer gets here. I am all about the flip flops, sleeveless shirt and helmet on the rear cowl. You just wait until I get my LEDs!