PDA

View Full Version : Ride tomorrow 3/5

200sr20
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Anyone interested in doing a little riding around noon? I'm open to where we go.

SaShWhO
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 09:06 AM
noon~~~mhhhh
If I'm so lucky to actually get a lunch break I guess we could do some Wheelies and Stopies in the Childrens parking lot if all fails.

Sully
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Make sure you wear your Chuck Taylor's :D

puckstr
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 09:14 AM
I am goin to watch this one and I will most likely ride tomorrow.

Flame on Sully

nattynoo
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Ha nevermind...I'm dumb. Have fun!

lightspeed
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Count me in:)

Coffee
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Where is the meet spot?

SaShWhO
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Make sure you wear your Chuck Taylor's :D

:spit:love ya babe

yours
:squid:ash

Sully
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 10:51 AM
I'm going to head out today because if I stay at work much longer, my boss is going to get a pen to the eyeball in an effin minute !

lightspeed
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Where is the meet spot?

Willing to bet a few pennies that it will be at the usual spot. CONOCO off of I-25...(ext 223) go west on 120th, look left and you can't miss it. But, this is just speculation.

Coffee
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Willing to bet a few pennies that it will be at the usual spot. CONOCO off of I-25...(ext 223) go west on 120th, look left and you can't miss it. But, this is just speculation.

lol sorry I'm new to the forums but i guess thats obvious now. Well i'm down to go but I've only been riding for a month if thats ok?:turtle:

SaShWhO
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 12:42 PM
lol sorry I'm new to the forums but i guess thats obvious now. Well i'm down to go but I've only been riding for a month (and I ride a turbo busa on NOS) if thats ok?:turtle:

fixed!

lightspeed
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 12:46 PM
lol sorry I'm new to the forums but i guess thats obvious now. Well i'm down to go but I've only been riding for a month if thats ok?:turtle:

Noo, man I didn't mean that to be sarcastic at all:); so no need to be sorry. I really am not sure where the leader of the ride would want to meet. Usually the poster of the ride will determine all of that stuff. Stay tuned I'm sure they will decide on a meeting place.

And I'm sure you being a new rider won't be a problem. When I went on my first ride I was told about the rules...no wheelies..etc. and I think there is a sticky on the general rules of the rides. Hope to see you out on two wheels with us.

Ceez
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 12:52 PM
fixed!

Dude, thats really what he rides!

You must be like Telepathetic Sash! :slappers:

Wish I could make it out on this ride but my bike is once again, out of commission.

SaShWhO
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 12:56 PM
You must be like Telepathetic Sash! :slappers:

no Tele~~~simply pathetic!

Ceez
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 12:58 PM
LOL...got ya! Get ready for some bar b ques at the new crib this summer....

SaShWhO
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 12:59 PM
say when big boy~~~~~say when:yumyum:

Coffee
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 07:34 PM
well I'm down to ride. Guess i'll be there at noon off of I-25.

lightspeed
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 07:56 PM
If I don't hear otherwise...I'll be there too. Exit 223..go west CONOCO in front of Cracker barrel. I'll check back in the am.

200sr20
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Sorry i haven't responded. Got sick as shit last night and I'm still feeling like hell. Don't think I'm going to be able to play today.

lightspeed
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Sorry to hear about that.....gonna be another nice one.
Is anyone else still riding?

puckstr
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:31 AM
looks like my bike will sell today, so no ride for moi

Sully
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:51 AM
That's great news Steve... well.. sort of.. always hate to see a bike go..

Coffee
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Sorry to hear about that.....gonna be another nice one.
Is anyone else still riding?

i still plan to go...

Ceez
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 10:17 AM
i still plan to go...

Be safe out there cuz. My bike is shot right now. Once I get it back together and up and running cuz, I will let you know so we can go riding.

Ricky
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Maybe I'll stop by in my cage and say hi. I work just down the street from Conoco.

I thought it was supposed to be windy as all hell today. wtf?

Don't you people have jobs??? :lol:

lightspeed
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 11:04 AM
I didn't see that anyone was going so I was just gonna saw screw it...but cofee if you'll wait for me; I'll be there at 12:30...and fortunately my job is riding and school.

Just rode up to Estes yesterday...so not sure where you wanta go, but we could just cruise around..or, I later I have to run down to school and then to Colorado Powersports for some touch up paint..if you just wanta tool around. Doesn't matter to me..just want to ride.

nattynoo
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 11:04 AM
I didn't ride today cuz of the wind...it sure is blowing hard up here so if any of you kids end up going out be super careful and have fun :up:

Coffee
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 11:28 AM
I didn't see that anyone was going so I was just gonna saw screw it...but cofee if you'll wait for me; I'll be there at 12:30...and fortunately my job is riding and school.

Just rode up to Estes yesterday...so not sure where you wanta go, but we could just cruise around..or, I later I have to run down to school and then to Colorado Powersports for some touch up paint..if you just wanta tool around. Doesn't matter to me..just want to ride.

Yeah I'll wait. no biggie to me lol.

lightspeed
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Nice meetin you guys. Another sweet ride...hope ya'll got back safe.. Till next time

Peace

WidowmakerDutch
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Nice meetin you guys. Another sweet ride...hope ya'll got back safe.. Till next time

Peace

This is me stopping in just to HATE ON YOU ALL,lol. Hope you all had a great time out there today.

lightspeed
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 04:14 PM
This is me stopping in just to HATE ON YOU ALL,lol. Hope you all had a great time out there today.

Yeah man it was a little windy but working on the leans in that wind is just sharpening me up. You need to heal up quick and get back on the horse bro!

WidowmakerDutch
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Yeah man it was a little windy but working on the leans in that wind is just sharpening me up. You need to heal up quick and get back on the horse bro!

It's OK, We all know you need to work them chickenstrips out HUH!lmfao. Yeah it's been a little windy down here today. Where did you all ride too?

lightspeed
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Yeah..you got that right..and 7 is a good place to work them out..I lost a little more off of them today. We went up 7 to where you guys took us the last time where that range is on the side of the road. We turned around there b/c everyone wanted to beat the traffic.

Coffee
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 03:17 PM

Peace

Nice meeting you too. Cant wait till next time lol. Be safe.