PDA

View Full Version : LOR get together

lovinCO
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 12:22 PM
LOR racers, Kate Tinworth and I are going to the MRA meeting early for some pizza and gal racer chat. It's next Wednesday the 11th at The Walnut Room. The MRA meeting starts at 7pm, we were going to get there around 5:30 and eat. Anyone who's interested please join us, it would be fun to meet more women racers or those interested in racing. :)

Wyeth

500rgurl
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 12:59 PM
I'll be there!!! Can't wait for the season to start already!

sprtbkbabe
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 07:15 PM
I may stop by ;)

lovinCO
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Siobhan are you coming to the March 22nd track day? I hope so! :)

The get together next Wednesday is posted in some other places and sounds like quite a few are coming. Any gals who are interested in racing or riding are welcome, please come on by.

64BonnieLass
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:28 AM
My arm...twisted...ouch!! :lol:

I'm not able to ride just yet, so may as well talk about it a the very least. I also can't wait for the 22nd.

This will be a great time. Good idea Wyeth.

sprtbkbabe
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Siobhan are you coming to the March 22nd track day? I hope so! :)

The get together next Wednesday is posted in some other places and sounds like quite a few are coming. Any gals who are interested in racing or riding are welcome, please come on by.

Shucks would be kick ass for sure, Wyeth! I hadn't planned on it, truly. I've got a rotor issue with bike #2 (RSVR) right now. If it ends up being very minor, like cheap, I may get to join in with Ape #1 w/ or w/o new plastics on.

lovinCO
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Shucks would be kick ass for sure, Wyeth! I hadn't planned on it, truly. I've got a rotor issue with bike #2 (RSVR) right now. If it ends up being very minor, like cheap, I may get to join in with Ape #1 w/ or w/o new plastics on.

Dang, how many Aprilias do you have now?? What the heck, bring em all! :lol:

sprtbkbabe
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Dang, how many Aprilias do you have now?? What the heck, bring em all! :lol:

I know, they follow me home like lost puppies or something. Some from out of state. Poor Apes out wandering around in Texas... I feel sorry for them :(:lol::bigeyes:

eklew
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I will be there, but just to eat pizza and provide moral support for the LOR!!!!

racedk6
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 08:16 PM
I will be there, but just to eat pizza and provide moral support for the LOR!!!!

I wanna go and hang out with a bunch of racer girls and eat pizza!!!

Everybody always seems to be doing cool stuff when Im working:cry::banghead::scream1:

eklew
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I wanna go and hang out with a bunch of racer girls and eat pizza!!!

Everybody always seems to be doing cool stuff when Im working:cry::banghead::scream1:

Well Grubbs, I kinda have to be there, lol!!!!!