PDA

View Full Version : Bike Downed

WidowmakerDutch
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Well it finally happened. Me and the bike went down today. I am banged up a little but fine other than the typical scrapes and cuts. Knees, arms and knocked some more sense into me. So my riding days are over for a bit. The bike is all kinds of fucked up. Hope to see you all out there again soon. For now, I'm going to sit my ass on the couch and drink a beer. Peace out all.

asp_125
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Aw crap! Bikes can be fixed, glad you're ok enough to post.

GixxerCarrie
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 05:10 PM
I'm sorry to hear Dutch....Glad you are ok!

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 05:19 PM
oh bummer man! Glad to hear all the damage is repairable - primarily yourself! Have DevilsTonic give me a call if ya'll need anything!!

SumoWeezle
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Dude... glad that youre ok. Let me know if you need anything.

What happened?

Matty
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 05:50 PM
that sux.

SamuraiX
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Glad you're still alive brutha.

RajunCajun
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 06:12 PM
:cry: OHHH NOO, that sucks big time, bro! Heal up fast!

R6biker122
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Dude, i just downed my bike the other day. So you should feel better knowing someone is as banged up as you are lol. Rest up. did u need stitches of anything?

lightspeed
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Woah....Glad your alright man. If you need help with either the bike or yourself...don't hesitate to ask...

WidowmakerDutch
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the comments. No stitches and my head is still attached...kinda. Darn gravel in the corner at 40, over corrected and down i go. Thank goodness the Bike gods didn't have it in for me yet. So it could have been worse.

I'm blaming all this on Sascha...lmfao:bananna: I trade helmets and I lose all my Star Power. I guess I ate the wrong darn mushroom and didn't power up right.

chad23
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 06:58 PM
sorry to hear that bro, if you need anything holla. Glad you are ok

Panman06
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the comments. No stitches and my head is still attached...kinda. Darn gravel in the corner at 40, over corrected and down i go. Thank goodness the Bike gods didn't have it in for me yet. So it could have been worse.

I'm blaming all this on Sascha...lmfao:bananna: I trade helmets and I lose all my Star Power. I guess I ate the wrong darn mushroom and didn't power up right.

Glad you're alright...the cuts and bruises keep us humble and frosty. I was in the same boat back in November. Keep us updated how the bike comes along.

SaShWhO
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 07:00 AM
did you scrape up my helmet phucker???

this may be your chance to step up into the liter class so you dont look like a Nancy anymore cruising next to your lady friend on her R1:slappers:

glad your ok

DevilsTonic
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:18 AM
did you scrape up my helmet phucker???

this may be your chance to step up into the liter class so you dont look like a Nancy anymore cruising next to your lady friend on her R1:slappers:

glad your okYour helmet was cursed, I'm convinced. We'll see what the shop says about his bike. We may have to step him up to a newer R1, but if we did that then he'll be able to catch me and we can't have that....now can we?

Dutch, I'm glad you're ok, hun! You'll be back in the saddle in no time, you and the bike just need a little TLC.

SaShWhO
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Your helmet was cursed, I'm convinced. We'll see what the shop says about his bike. We may have to step him up to a newer R1, but if we did that then he'll be able to catch me and we can't have that....now can we?

Dutch, I'm glad you're ok, hun! You'll be back in the saddle in no time, you and the bike just need a little TLC.

They don't call that model DIABOLIC for nothing:devil1:
catch you! hardly possible!:cry:
now get to licken them wounds girl:yumyum:

DevilsTonic
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:26 AM
now get to licken them wounds girl:yumyum:Been there, done that. My tongue is sore, but at least I got my red wings. :)

~Barn~
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Drag, sorry to hear that. Here's to a complete recovery. :cheers:

SaShWhO
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Been there, done that. My tongue is sore, but at least I got my red wings. :)
:puke:that's just gross!

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Been there, done that. My tongue is sore, but at least I got my red wings. :)

Holy shyte girl!!! lmao

Slo
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Yeah wearing a helmet with two little boys on the back with wings... :slappers: Had to have been the helmet!!!!

glad your ok!!!!!

Ceez
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Yeah wearing a helmet with two little boys on the back with wings... :slappers: Had to have been the helmet!!!!

glad your ok!!!!!

Hey, wasnt that the same helmet you were trying to sell me?!? :slappers:

Glad you are alright Dutch.

Slo
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Hey, wasnt that the same helmet you were trying to sell me?!? :slappers:

Yeah for your wifey!!! You don't fit a small in Shoei.... :drink:

Ricky
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Damn, that sucks! Glad to hear you're ok to ride another day :)

WidowmakerDutch
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone. I'm more sore today than a dry humped sheep at a cattle ranchers convention. http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/MB/emoticons/humper.gif

But either way the turn out with my bike. I'll be back riding soon. I think I'm going to end up getting rid of the 6 to get a liter bike this time. That way next time I wreck i do it right,lol.

DK74
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Damn dutch. good to hear you are ok. I know when I crashed mine long time ago, all I could think about was about my bike that night, it wasn't til the next day my body started hurting...lol. Hope you'll be back soon. You know the big group rides are not gonna be the same without ya.

*TNT*
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Hey Dutch, I don't know you personally but I hope you get better and all good to go pretty soon and I also have a friend who does bodywork and paint so let me know if you need some assistance with your bike...later bro!