PDA

View Full Version : Well its looking grim.

Tipys
Wed Mar 4th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Well it seems like I will soon no longer have a job. So I am trying to get ahead of the game and find another before this happens.

I have a degree in Automotive Technology.

Exp.
Changing tires
Customer service
cash handling
basic computer skills

Do have a resume just rather not post it here.

I am looking for a job in the Colorado Springs Area... Willing to travel if pay is right.

I need to make decent money so I can pay my bills.
Not against manual labor.

If you know of someone looking or are looking yourself. Either shoot me a PM here of email at Takecskes@gmail.com

Thanks
Trevor

Tipys
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Bump things getting even worse. Anyone have anything?

64BonnieLass
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Awww, Trevor I didn't even see this the other day. Had no idea.

Shoot me your resume and let me at least clean it up for you.

tgulli3711@msn.com

I will email you back with an updated resume and any tips I can offer to help you.

Wish I could do more. :( I'll help ya any way I can.

Tipys
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Email sent

64BonnieLass
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 08:48 PM
I will try and do it tonight or tomorrow and get back to you ASAP.

Just remember, sometimes I make people cry. Please don't cry when I am done okay? :lol:

I had actually done a huge thread on all of this stuff, and for the life of me I can't find it. It was either last year or the year prior. :banghead:

I wanted to find it and expound upon it for others who might need help. Grrr....interwebz!!!

Tipys
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Ok I think I can handle the truth. It should be pretty good its base on the one I wrote in one of my prior college classes.

thanks agian

64BonnieLass
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 09:02 PM
I'm going to need spell-check huh? Hahaha, kidding sweety. Don't answer that.

I know I will need it already. :)

RajunCajun
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 09:09 PM
she cleaned mine up as well, and apparently it was "oh sooo dirty"! She said it needed a shower!

salsashark
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Sucks to hear Trevor... on the upside, with people not out buying new cars, more business is heading toward shops...

Frankly, I'm surprised your current job isn't busier with people drowning their sorrows and all...

Tipys
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Well my department isnt doing all that bad. Its the other departments that isnt keeping up. The directors of the company just always comes back when I am not busy and thinks I am slacking off. When I have been bringing in the same amount of money if not more every month from when I started guess thats not enough to show that I really do work. Also being one of the newer workers there if anyone goes its gonna be me.

Tipys
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 02:09 PM
cause my jeep just broke bump

64BonnieLass
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Trev, both Badass and Sortarican offered to help you look at your Jeep in case you missed it.

Tipys
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 03:25 PM
ya terri i saw that badass has been helping me though pm's and has been very helpful. just nest step now is getting it back home drop the pan and go from there.