http://denver.craigslist.org/rnr/1061048686.html

anyone want to help this person out?

puckstr
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:34 AM
If they have to ask then they are lost already

The only answer I have is. FREEDOM

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Ohhh...the pity I feel for them just reading that! I'm thinking half of the "bad" reasons they listed are some of the good ones. =)

Reyven
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Ohhh...the pity I feel for them just reading that! I'm thinking half of the "bad" reasons they listed are some of the good ones. =)

That's totally what I was thinking.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Alas...some poor folks will just never know what they are missing. Then again, there are some folks that don't belong on two!

Reyven
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Alas...some poor folks will just never know what they are missing. Then again, there are some folks that don't belong on two!

It's true, they don't know what they are missing, I do agree that it's not for everyone though. I can't tell if she has even given it a try, or just based her opinion on pure observation (and not very good ones at that)

Reyven
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:00 AM
If they have to ask then they are lost already

The only answer I have is. FREEDOM

Agreed!

rforsythe
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:02 AM
OMG you can't talk on your phone, smoke, get fast food, or listen to a CD player!

Fuck, all this time I didn't realize that either. I'm selling all my bikes and buying a Suburban.

Thank you mystery Craigslist poster, you have opened my eyes!!!!1!

64BonnieLass
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:04 AM
It's a girl who doesn't want to mess up her hair. I mean all those hair tangles are just not becoming. And if she can't figure out how to hold on, then she is better off in her SUV.

eg bter
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Kinda scares me that someone that dumb is driving around at all.