PDA

View Full Version : Takin a ride

Wockilla
Thu Mar 5th, 2009, 02:51 PM
At about 3:20 I'm planning to head up through boulder canyon up to the falls at least, probably further if the roads aren't sandy as all heck. Else I'll probably be cruising around boulder, if anyone is interested hit me up on my cell with a text, lemme know if you wanna go.

303-817-9132
Scott

beavisr1
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 10:45 PM
how about sunday i'm up for a ride

Wockilla
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 09:04 AM
how about sunday i'm up for a ride

I could definitely go for some riding today. Hit me up with a text on my cell, lemme know what you wanna do.

EDIT: Ok well I'm heading out to cruise around boulder at about 1pm. I may head up to Nederland just to check it out. If you see me (black/green/purple Ninja 600R) just flag me down, and we can go from there.

Swenke
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Shoot. I went up boulder canyon around 1pm to Nederland last Sunday. Don't remember seeing you though. I was on a blue SV

Wockilla
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Don't recall seeing you out that day, but I did see a blue SV on my way home today as I was turning south onto 30th, bike was at the red light at 30th and Arapahoe. I however did not end up going up to Ned, just cruised around boulder till about three, then headed home cause I did not see anyone else out.

Next time you wanna ride or sumthing just hit me with a text, i'll most likely be down.