PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't find my key this morning

LambeauXLIV
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 09:48 AM
It turns out that I had actually left it in the ignition over night parked outside my appartment :shocked:

Thankfully, my bike was sitting where I left it in the morning

DevilsTonic
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 09:51 AM
You lucked out! I did that once when I worked downtown. Parked the bike and worked a full 9 hours, when the day was done I panicked because I couldn't find my key. Went out to the parking garage and the key was in the ignition and the bike was still there.

64BonnieLass
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 10:04 AM
That'll wake ya up in the morning. :shocked:

Glad it was where you left it. Whoosh! :)

Devaclis
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 10:07 AM
I parked it right where you left it. I forgot to fill her back up tho, sorry. Thanks for letting me take her out for the night!!

LambeauXLIV
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 10:10 AM
I parked it right where you left it. I forgot to fill her back up tho, sorry. Thanks for letting me take her out for the night!!

No problem...although next time, would you be so kind as to clean the drool off the tank? Thanks

Devaclis
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 10:11 AM
haha that was not drool :)

LambeauXLIV
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 10:13 AM
:shocked:

Ricky
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Amazing how people will not steal something with the keys in it, but take the keys out, and lock it up, and it's a theft magnet.

Maybe criminals just like a challenge??

Devaclis
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Well, if they were smart they would not be criminals.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.

asp_125
Fri Mar 6th, 2009, 10:30 AM
I've left my key in my seat lock ... walked to lunch and come back later, freaking out that I've misplaced it or dropped it in the restaurant or something.

Firestorm1117
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 01:16 PM
You're a retard buddy....I wish I would have known cuz I would have stolen it n sold it to a chop shop for a couple bucks....lol jk

Tipys
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 01:25 PM
I have locked my keys under my seat before

Think
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I've left my key in my seat lock ... walked to lunch and come back later, freaking out that I've misplaced it or dropped it in the restaurant or something.
Done the same thing. I went to class for a couple hours but thankfully it was still there.