PDA

View Full Version : For Mental, Captian Obvious, and all other Gixxer riders

Tipys
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 11:05 AM
How did this GXSR get into my garage?

No one can really explain how a GXSR got into someones garage but when it happens. Soon you start to change like a force is taking you over. Next you know you slowing start riding in less gear. Helmet maybe strapped to the back flip flops instead of boots. A GXSR is like a tumor the sooner you get rid of it the better.

Mental
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Lets look at our current crop of GSXR riders...

Matty = works 2 jobs, pays his bills, rebuilt his car, and spent months installing new suspension. But he is young, so he could be a squid.

GSXRJohnny = IT professional, old enough to be your Dad, building a retirement home in Brazil.....I want to say squid, but his hair won't let me.

GSXRScott = ummmm.....yeah....more gear in his riding colset that an accesory store. Rides year round. But he did wreck without his gear, so he could be a squid.

I think the Merkle's have a GSXR but I can't be sure. Good family peaple, bring their kids to bike night, and not once have we seen her wearing a tube top, low rise jeans and clear heels on the back of a bike. Much less even see her get oin the back of a bike. So...no

Me...well hell yeah. I am the poster child for squids. I was actually issued my GSXR as a result of my squidish behaviors by the AMA.

So that brings us to a count of 1 for sure, maybe 2 and 2 no way squids.

Noooooowwww, lets examine our current crop of Kawai folks shall we...

Drift - He wants to be a squid, but its those damm laws and rules he keeps following. Plus his little girls will kill him if he ever gets on a bike without a helmet. So I'm gonna call him a closet squid, for no other reason than it supports my aurgument.

jimwallace - or should I say Jim "First-Sesssion" Wallace.

You - I mean you had to add extra bling to your helmet to get more squiddy.

Chrissy - Neon colored bodywork, only ride above 72 degrees, the centerpiece of some Itailian moto GPs hot chick website, plus there are pictures of her somewhere on her bike wearing a miniskirt and tied up shirt. Squid Queen!

H11zone - Well actuallyu he does have his gear, so I will give you this one, but he is young, so he falls into the same catagorey as matty.

So we must logically conclude...squids ride Kawis

HA!

("Hey Mental, you really majored in Philosophy?! Where the hell are you ever gonna use that!?!")

= Buckeye Jess =
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 01:14 PM
So we must logically conclude...squids ride Kawis

HA!

LOL...Hey now Mental - I resemble that remark! lol

Mental
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 01:16 PM
LOL...Hey now Mental - I resemble that remark! lol

Compeling and damming evidence!!:)

Oh yeah..and Jason Britton just switched from 'Zuki to Kawi, and despite his amazing abilities, he is the spiritual messah for squid peaple

Tipys
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Also note not one of the Kawi Riders are on a liter bike. While atleast 2 of the gxsr riders are.

Nick_Ninja
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 01:51 PM
N_N didn't make the list as for the simple fact that the ZZR rules and beats down that Mental theory. :D

JohnEffinK
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Now dont forget GIXXER squid me.

Fast closing on 19 years professional military man; couple of degrees; could be old enough to be someones father if they are 23 or younger; just put bike down VERY SQUIDISH in apartment complex parking lot on new cold tires in a jackass low speed, low-side, spinout but was wearing gear; and ride way too slow cause I am old and it hurts to crash; and I usually dont use my turnsignals.

John

Mental
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 03:15 PM
... and I usually dont use my turnsignals.

John

Thats because you are from Colorado. There has been a turn signal fluid embargo here since 1998

Bashed
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Thats because you are from Colorado. There has been a turn signal fluid embargo here since 1998

That and most squids are afraid to mix
regular and high altitude brake fluid.
Don't worry, it will be fine, really.

jimwallace
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 04:53 PM
jimwallace - or should I say Jim "First-Sesssion" Wallace.

("Hey Mental, you really majored in Philosophy?! Where the hell are you ever gonna use that!?!")
hey now there mister.....you just better be careful there......... just for youre information we ALL KNOW that the "pissed female death stare" would have brought down any and all riders even the infamous valentino rossi........ besides i was rockin it this morning in 20 degree/dumping snow weather. (although a couple weeks ago i dumped my bike push starting it in the snow)

jimwallace
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Compeling and damming evidence!!:)

Oh yeah..and Jason Britton just switched from 'Zuki to Kawi, and despite his amazing abilities, he is the spiritual messah for squid peaple
btw...people is spelled peOple...you were closer to spelling pineapple.....misspelling....another squidly trait.......oh damn.....thanks typis......lmfao

y_merkle
Sat Mar 7th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Bravo Mental! Now there is an observant man that knows a squid when he sees one. By the way Trevor I found you some shoes to go with your Kawi- Cougar love shirt.

http://squid.us/wp-content/uploads/squid-skate-shoe.jpg
Notice the avatar. Helmet and gloves. Sorry my jacket was missing as I was returning from a test drive around the block after an oil change. (90% squid at best)

Tipys
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Damn almost have a whole out fit going now just need some pants.

But look Mental your forgetting all this other GXSR riders that dont help your case. Ya see the new bike must be getting to you

Brat
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Also note not one of the Kawi Riders are on a liter bike. While atleast 2 of the gxsr riders are.
thats bc the kawi liter bike cant be faster than the zx14, which has lost against a1000rr :siesta: lol. suzuki ftw. :siesta:

Captain Obvious
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Lets look at our current crop of GSXR riders...

Well, I suppose you do have to add me to the list, I do in fact have a 99 GSXR750 in the garage. And unlike many Kawi's out there, it is in running condition.

Oh, and if I had a dollar for every time a Kawi rider asked me if my TLR was a GSXR, I could afford a Ducati. :)

asp_125
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Well I can't claim to be a squid ... now .. hooligan, I can understand! :up: :D

Tipys
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 04:27 PM
1000rr would that be Honda FTW. Truth is the zx10 is almost as fast as the zx14. If the 1000rr is faster then the zx14 that means its faster then the busa so Suzuki=fail.

Hey I could also have a Duc myself for everytime someone calls my bike an SV

matt2778
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Hey I could also have a Duc myself for everytime someone calls my bike an SV

Really I always thought is was a buell. From the sound and the fact that it's slow

Tipys
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Nope will never own a Buell. The bikes not slow thats just me

Sully
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 10:33 PM
HEY!!! I ride a GSXR..... uhm well ok... nevermind, that's not going to help your case whatsoever...

Tipys
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 10:42 PM
yup not one bit

Sully (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=421)
On the verge of Super Squidness
Yearly Supporter

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/customavatars/avatar421_22.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=421)

636chick
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I beg your pardon, I did not choose the fishing lure green paint scheme thank you. However I will admit to the fact that the fishing lure does seem to attract squids and with one flick of the wrist they are lured to their ultimate demise :squid:

Brat
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Oh, and if I had a dollar for every time a Kawi rider asked me if my TLR was a GSXR, I could afford a Ducati. :)
except i get "is that a busa" ALOT.

and no tipys, the zx wasnt as peppy as youd think. as a matter of fact i dont know anyone that rolls kawis regularly.... only suzuki's and honduhz, and a yam in there too. :)

Tipys
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Sounds like you hang out with a lot of squids then. I mean I'm sure most of the zuki riders on gxsr. Which like my first post states turns you into a squid. :D