PDA

View Full Version : Welcome daylight savings. Anyone riding today?

Nimbus
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Is anyone riding today?

sergio
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 11:01 AM
I am up for it

MTLHD
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Yeah, I think I'm going to head down 83 and then back up 105. Let me know if you want to meet.

MTLHD
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Thinking of leaving in about an hour. 1200-1230

sergio
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 11:10 AM
definitely, where in aurora are you at?

Kim-n-Dean
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 11:12 AM
We've been sick for almost two weeks. Kim's dying to get out, sooooo...

MTLHD
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Sergio,

I am at Iliff and Tower. Looks like I won't be able to get out of here or meet up until 1. Where are you at?

MTLHD
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 12:07 PM
I will be at the movie theater parking lot off of parker and arapahoe rd around 1:00 if any body wants to meet. My phone number is 720-236-2365. Text me if you want to meet up.

R6biker122
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 02:20 PM
yo im in littleton and want to get out and go for a ride. I will be out on my own til someone texts me so here. Give me a text if you want to meet up

303-358-6770

My name is will.

BadAssR1
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Been out all day.. Leaving now again

asp_125
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 03:09 PM
I'm a northie invading your subforum.. 7 just friggin rocked! That is all.

R6biker122
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Wow. . i was fortunate to get out for two hours. I figured out my brake line snapped off.. so i was leaking fluid all over my bike. lol Now i am home safe and need to get that off asap!

T-Dub
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 05:25 PM
I got the busa out today for about 25 minutes.
I was heading down the highway and saw three bikes on the side of the road. Two harleys and a R1. I turned around and went back. One of the harleys electrical was having an issue. I went home and met them back at the local bar and grill with my truck, tools, and electrical stuff. We BS'd for about an hour over a beer and headed out. Nice folks and it was a little too chilly to be out today in Wyoming. I am ready for some 60+ weather.

SamuraiX
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Finally broke my girl out today for the first time this season.

Got up early, changed out some synth oil and a filter.
Washed it. Rode it. Loved it.
Bout to grill up some meat and :siesta: and :drink:
I love Colorado.

Sully
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Headed out today for a bit. It was beautiful and not much traffic. Saw a dead sexy black 749 on Morrison ... :drool:... oh yeah, you know who you are... :eyebrows:.. Finally washed my bike and cleaned and lubed the chain.. She is happy ! :makeout:
Fabulous day ! :hibye:

Matty
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Headed out today for a bit. It was beautiful and not much traffic. Saw a dead sexy black 749 on Morrison ... :drool:... oh yeah, you know who you are... :eyebrows:.. Finally washed my bike and cleaned and lubed the chain.. She is happy ! :makeout:
Fabulous day ! :hibye:
wish i was able to get out with you and Gary... soon.

Wyck
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Saw a ton of people out and about on their bikes on the way back from Copper. If I had a bike I woulda jumped on it cause it was freaking gorgeous! Gotta love Colorado! One of the few places you can go snowboarding then go hop on a bike. :)

Slo
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Took the Bus out Sunday and just "cruised" around, Met up with Curtis (from the MRA), got some non-alcoholic drinks and snacks at different places. Went to a late lunch early dinner at Korea House off Parker rd... Great day to be out.

Devaclis
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Worked on the DRZ (new jet kit and tail light kit) while my buds hung out and grilled and soaked up the sun. no riding but it was a good day:)

Sean
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 09:58 AM
no riding but it was a good day:)
+1 Worked on getting some oil out of the boss' bike. Then I got to take it down 36, to burn the oil out of the exhaust, and smoked out everybody in the front range. I even got to spray Aracheon with oil from one of the cylinders :lol: Thanks for the help Chris! :up:

rapparee
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Saw a dead sexy black 749 on Morrison ...
Yes you did:) It was a good day. Get your bike fixed Matty, Sunday is looking good. It was good seeing the peeps at Dana's place too!