PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed?

Firestorm1117
Sun Mar 8th, 2009, 11:56 PM
Is anybody going to the Disturbed concert in Denver at the end of the month. I want to go but seeing as its during spring break most everyone I know is going on vacation or they dont like Disturbed anyway. I want to go and maybe even ride up but I dont know anyone in Denver to ride with. Anybody else goin?

LambeauXLIV
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 12:00 AM
I'd go, but I'll be in Kansas...

RajunCajun
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 12:56 AM
I'd like to go but I'm kinda torn. I'm a big fan of their music, have all their albums. I saw them in Houston bout 3 years ago and the concert was pretty good, except for all political bullshit that they spit out, like talking about the war and the president and calling names and trying to act all righteous and shit just cuz they are famous and had a few hundred people listening. I just don't think I could handle more of their crap when I just wonna hear some rock.

Firestorm1117
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Yeah I can see how that would suck.... Well I just hope its different this time.:dunno:

Firestorm1117
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I'd go, but I'll be in Kansas...

Abandoning ur buddy....again....lol jk

Airreed
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 11:16 AM
I'd like to go but I'm kinda torn. I'm a big fan of their music, have all their albums. I saw them in Houston bout 3 years ago and the concert was pretty good, except for all political bullshit that they spit out, like talking about the war and the president and calling names and trying to act all righteous and shit just cuz they are famous and had a few hundred people listening. I just don't think I could handle more of their crap when I just wonna hear some rock.

Disturbed actually did a USO tour to the Middle East last year...You never know who you will get, but Jessica Simpson was on the gig with them too!

I've seen Disturbed a few times, so I'm passing on this show, but I'll be hitting up Static-X as part of the Sno Core tour.

RajunCajun
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Disturbed actually did a USO tour to the Middle East last year...You never know who you will get, but Jessica Simpson was on the gig with them too!

I've seen Disturbed a few times, so I'm passing on this show, but I'll be hitting up Static-X as part of the Sno Core tour.

Oh SHIT! I love Static-X! When do they play? They came to Tucson while I was there but didn't get the chance to go..... I wonna check them out this time, though...

Airreed
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Oh SHIT! I love Static-X! When do they play? They came to Tucson while I was there but didn't get the chance to go..... I wonna check them out this time, though...

They will be here 30APR, with Saliva too.

Keep Disco Evil!

wankel7
Fri Apr 17th, 2009, 10:50 PM
They will be here 30APR, with Saliva too.

Keep Disco Evil!

At the Gothic:)
http://www.gothictheatre.com/show/detail/19208 (http://www.gothictheatre.com/show/detail/19208)

Sevendust there on the 4th of may!

Zach929rr
Sat Apr 18th, 2009, 11:15 AM
If I wanted to hear the same 30 songs in a row, I would join.

brennahm
Sat Apr 18th, 2009, 03:24 PM
^+1 :)