PDA

View Full Version : Well, fuck.......

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 05:32 PM
....guess I'm just in the middle of a long line of people now jobless. They walked me out the door this afternoon with a handshake.

Guess I'll be moving to Hawaii to avoid the child support.......

Filo
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Sorry to hear about that Frank. We will be having a "right sizing" exercise this week, so who knows, maybe I will be joining you. The consensus here is it will be tomorrow or Wednesday...

Nick_Ninja
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 05:39 PM
If you need a place to stay I have room.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Honestly, I don't know what to do. With the CS hanging over me, it's going to be impossible to survive. I might end up just taking everything I own back to OH and give it to X1, tell her to give certain things to each of my kids, sell the truck, and just disappear.

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Ouch dude..that sucks! I'm sorry and if there is anything I can do for ya, let me know!

~Barn~
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Sorry to hear that Frank. I hope things turn around for you, as soon as possible!
=\

Matty
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 05:59 PM
sux Frank... good luck.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Thanks guys.:)

Snowman
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Sorry to hear that. But its always darkest before the dawn. You'll find something, somehwere. What is it that you do?

chad23
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 06:49 PM
that sucks Frank, keep your head up

RajunCajun
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Sucks a big one bro!! I'll be struggling soon, myself. Best of luck to you!

asp_125
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Well, fuck.. that sucks. Hope something comes up soon.

JohnEffinK
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Sorry to hear that. But its always darkest before the dawn. You'll find something, somehwere.

Sorry to hear. Best of luck. I believe Snowman says it best....

John

puckstr
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Dude that sucks. Hang in there.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Frank --- call me tomorrow.

I'll PM you my info.

R6Blake101
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Take care...God's speed.

DevilsTonic
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully something comes up for you soon!

dirkterrell
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Jeff told me about it this evening. Sorry to hear it, man. You might want to check with John Andrews again to see if the spacecraft guys are planning to do any hiring in the near future.

Dirk

Spiderman
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Frank, that sucks man. Can you not do anything about adjusting the amount of CS until you're employed again? Let me know if you need anything... I think I have a few spare packs of Ramen. :|

BigE
Mon Mar 9th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Sorry to hear Frank.
I heard WoodyGuv was cutting back a few days ago.

McVaaahhh
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Sucks to hear Frank, hope that it all turns out for you.

konichd
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Keep it positive Frank! THere's always AMA racing to look forward to ;)

Mental
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I don't mind saying, that I am tired of saying that sucks. These are indeed interesting times we live in.

You have my sympathies, sincerely.

BigE
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Hey Frank....not that I agree with ditching out on child support :p but a buddy of mine from HS moved to Hawaii, found himself a sugar mama and is basically her boy-toy so maybe there's hope for you yet :D

636chick
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Sorry to hear that. But its always darkest before the dawn. You'll find something, somehwere. What is it that you do?

I am so sorry, I hope that things get better for you soon. I'll keep a good thought for you.

I'm with the Snowman here they alway's say it is the darkest before the dawn. Keep the faith.

~Barn~
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 10:05 AM
On a happier note, I love the new avatar, Krissy.
:yes:

TFOGGuys
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 10:05 AM
What is it that you do?

PR Manager for the Obama administration....

Seriously, let me know if there's anything I can do, Frank.

Snowman
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Yea, man I’m sure we can get you one of those stimulus jobs, your tax dollars were paying for.

Mother Goose
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 10:26 AM
That sucks Frank. :( If you need me to make the bike payments for you and ride it, let me know. ;)

636chick
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 10:47 AM
On a happier note, I love the new avatar, Krissy.
:yes:

Ahhhh a request from the Meet-up on Friday......some guy with a really angry Monkey avatar made me do it:king: He scares me!!!!!!

Devaclis
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Frank, what is your profession? I work at an engineering firm with offices in almost every state.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the support brothers and sisters, it is truly appreciated.

I do Mechanical and Industrial Design using Pro/E. I've got over 12 years on Pro/E, 23 in AutoCAD (although I'm a little rusty), and over 26 years in general in Mechanical Design, and have an Associates Degree in Drafting. I'm well versed in injection-molded plastic design, aluminum die-castings, machining, etc. I've done defense work, commercial work, and have a patent from Moen. Basically, I've done it all.

As soon as I get my resume freshened up I can send it out.

Thanks again, and MY best wishes to all here and there families and friends who have and might lose their jobs as well. I'm pulling for you guys too.......

Take care,
Frank

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 11:39 AM
PR Manager for the Obama administration....

Hah! Now THAT'S comedy!:)

Devaclis
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Frank, we do civil and environmental engineering but these guys know EVERYONE. I will talk to whomever I can to see if they can help. Let me know when your resume is ready to rock.

636chick
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Frank I work for a General Contractor for the Military and we do alot of work with Design Build Companies, alot of Mech eng. ect As I talk with the Co's I will ask around and let you know if I here anything for ya. :)

rybo
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Hey Boss,

I know the feeling. Best of luck in your quest for employment, it's tough out there right now!

s

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Thanks guys! I'll get the resume's out as soon as I can update it. There's a little issue of it still being on my PC at work.....

My boss seems to be a pretty good sort, and said they'd burn disks for me with my personal stuff on it, and I hope he keeps his promise as I don't have a PC at home and would hate to lose all the pics of my kids.

green_zx7r
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Dang... Sorry to hear... Good luck sir.

pilot
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Frank,
You could always start you own OMG. You know, beat the rush and get in more on the front end of things.
~p

Sortarican
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Bummer Frank, but on the bright side you can enjoy some of the global warming weather we've been having.
Let's get together and ride next nice day.

And BTW, it's always darkest right after the brick hits ya in the head.:banghead:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 10th, 2009, 06:19 PM
gOT MY RESUME DONE (FOR NOW), PM ME YOUR E-MAIL AND i CAN GET A COPY TO Y'ALL THAT WANTED TO FORWARD IT.

THANKS!