PDA

View Full Version : Position: Executive Assistant

64BonnieLass
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 11:19 AM
I am posting this for a friend of a friend. I am not directly recruiting for this. I can "push" your resume to the direct manager however.

Just thought I would throw it up in case somebody is interested.

The hourly rate is $13.00/hr. with Benefits after 90 days. Located in Aurora. The company is Rite of Passage.

Purpose of Position:
The Executive Assistant manages the daily administrative office operations, assists with special
projects, serves as Executive Secretary to the President and is available to the Executive Committee for all projects.

Schedule:
The Executive Assistant is a full-time, non-exempt employee working standard hours of 8 to 5, Monday through Friday.

Essential Functions:
1. Perform all administrative duties for the President including board minutes and perform general administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Committee Members.
2. In conjunction with all departments maintain all organizational records in a secure comprehensive filing system.
3. In conjunction with the Executive Committee, organize special projects (including new placing agencies, special presentations, and conferences). Assist on projects.
4. Manage Access student database and E-Validate student database for Ridge View YSC.
5. Work in conjunction with the Chief Operations Officer in maintaining and updating the Policy and Procedure Manual.
6. Answer telephones and greet general public as needed.
8. Schedule and oversee conference schedules and reserve rooms for meetings.
9. Maintain RVYSC monthly Site Events Calendar and monthly Meetings, Meals & Tours Calendar.
10. Acts as Custodian of the RVYSC and Ridge View Academy petty cash funds, as well as the Student funds.
11. Key Performance Indicators
12. Monthly Cell Phone usage
13. Copier and Phone Code Controls
14. Postage Meter Maintenance
15. Annual Golf Tournament Coordinator
16. Prepare RVYSC Seasonal Sports Calendars
17. Community Advisory Board-handle correspondence and manage routine and detail work
for board.
20. Daily and monthly reporting of RVYSC student population count.
21. Input Focus Groups data in Trails for Case Management department.
22. Handle and manage routine and detail work for Community Advisory Board.
23. PbS input and attend Task Force meetings.
24. Weekly Coordination and Planning schedule
</B></U>

Skills / Requirements
Other Duties Include; but are not limited to:
1. Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
2. All other duties needed to insure the overall mission of the administrative office is met.

In addition to entry level and universal requirements:
1. Must posses strong communication skills.
2. Must have extensive organizational skills.
3. Must posses work processing, and computer print media, and writing skills.
4. Must have a good knowledge of word processing, computer print media and database management.
• This Job Description is not meant to be exhaustive and will be revised as needed.

Sully
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I may know someone.. stay tuned..

MetaLord 9
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Might have another position of the like open here. I'll look