PDA

View Full Version : Tapout clothing designer passed

Devaclis
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 02:21 PM
The guy helped out a lot of fighters and will be missed. RIP man :(

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/11/tapout-owner-dies-in-horrific-ferrari-crash/

Kanabiis
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Forgive me if I don't shead a tear for a squid in a 300k Ferrari who took himself out of the gene pool by being a dumbass.

I guess I feel a little sorry for his female passenger, but not too much.

Funny thing, the tread below about how to talk someone out of buying a Gixxer1k for his first bike, here is yet further proof of why.

Just because you can afford the top of the line doesnt mean you can actually drive/ride the top of the line.

Couple that with the fact that high performance means low tolerance for mistakes and blamo, you have a cut in half Ferrari and a fatality. The only difference between a cage and a sportbike is, with the cage you *MIGHT* have a chance, on the bike, you are probably dead.

Devaclis
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 02:33 PM
I feel bad for the dude because he helped a lot of people out. He gave young fighters money when there was none out there, so they could better themselves. Not because he had a fast car and died.

Kanabiis
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 02:44 PM
I guess I'm in a pretty cynical mood today.....

Devaclis
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 02:48 PM
No problem. I am an outspoken asshole most of the time. :)

PsychoMike
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 03:01 PM
sucks he died but I remeber on there show them honking the RV horn in a neighbor hood and when they were asked to stop by an older man he cussed him out or somthing and blared the horn longer. he helped alot of people but was a dick.

Wyck
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Dana what are you doing on the gossip sites?!?!?!?!

Devaclis
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 03:18 PM
I found it on another site. I have no idea how Paula Abdul is doing or what kind of cooter Angelina is sporting these days!!! hahaha

~Barn~
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 03:31 PM
RIP Mask.

He was definitely a character.

PsychoMike
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 03:37 PM
...what kind of cooter Angelina is sporting these days!!! hahaha

God I wish I did

JohnEffinK
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 03:46 PM
or what kind of cooter Angelina is sporting these days!!! hahaha

Yeah, but Dana, that is the stuff we really want.

John

Raptor
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 03:46 PM
R.I.P. Mask. This guy deserves monumental credit for his contributions to MMA and a long list of fighters. Damn shame. :(

Ceez
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 04:06 PM
That sucks, RIP, got to meet him and Joker in LA awhile back. Really great guy, he will be missed.

RajunCajun
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 04:09 PM
I found it on another site. I have no idea how Paula Abdul is doing or what kind of cooter Angelina is sporting these days!!! hahaha

^^^I bet it's beautiful!!! Makes me hungry.....