PDA

View Full Version : Heads up f@ckers

DucDuke79
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 06:56 PM
I went to Erico Motorsport today to purchase 08' 1098R to add to my Ducati collection that they have in showroom, and I mentioned that I just joined in CSC club. The sales person told me not to join the club because he had some really bad experience with you ppl in this club. Is that true? he keep telling how bad you guys are, and I wont fit-in or i wont be welcome here cause of the type of bikes I ride...but I cant just judge you ppl w/o seing or experiencing this. I cant mentioned His name, and thats that.

slayermd
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I have had nothing but good experiences with everyone I have met here. There are some moments of drama here in the forums, but it is really entertaning to watch.

Some people do have a bad tast for the CSC which is sad becuase it is a great community.

LambeauXLIV
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:02 PM
:wtf: Granted I haven't been here that long, but I've had a good experience and have received a lot of information...

PsychoMike
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:03 PM
mmm 1098r DROOL

Ceez
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Give it a chance, I dont know anyone that discriminates because of the bike they ride. Even though I do catch a lot of shit for riding a GSXR because everyone says its a girl bike, but hey, I think I look good riding it in my assless chaps!

Everyone on this forum is great, go on some rides, or some of the events and just judge for yourself.

rforsythe
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:06 PM
About the only time people aren't welcomed here is when they come off as douchebags from the start. I expect that's about the same anywhere, and unfortunately a few of them just don't get it and feel the need to talk shit.

Thanks for not judging based on hearsay, and welcome to the club!

Sean
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:22 PM
We put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :up:

Yup, we're a bunch of laid back folks who like to ride. We have quirks, like every other forum. And as with anything else, you take from it what you want. For me, I've taken a bunch of good friends and even more good riding memories. Plus, we have a bunch of people who ride sexy Duc's too! :hump: Big props for not judging till you know. Welcome, we gots tons-o-riding to do this year :rock:

salsashark
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Just like anything in life... you get out what you put in. Like Ralphy said, come in with an asshattery attitude, you'll get that right back.

Yeah, it's an open door policy so there are people from all walks of life with all kinds of viewpoints. You'll most definitely run into some disagreements here and there. Suck it up and move on or let it eat you up inside... it's your call.

Anyways, welcome to the club.

P.S. It's funny because I was welcomed here, but never got that feeling from Erico... oh well, that's why I'm glad Foothills BMW/Triumph is in business.

One more thing... WHERE'S THA PICS OF THAT BEAST?!

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Well that is too bad. It is rather unfortunate that when one sole person has a bad experience, they give enough bad press to obliterate whatever good that another 100 folks have to say.
CSC is what ya make of it, so just have fun and shrug off the nay-sayers!

mtnairlover
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:41 PM
I was welcomed by people in my area. I live in Loveland and back then, there were only a few of us Northern folk on this forum that would congregate and ride together...we were such n00bs. But, as time went on, we ventured out and also invited people from all over in the CSC regions to join us on our Thursday eve get-togethers at a local coffee shop. Sometimes, we'd see people from as far south as the Springs and once, even Stimacsays (another Duc owner) joined us all the way from Colstrip, Montana.

So, as you can tell...it really is what you make of it. Like any group, as what was mentioned before, you get some bad apples...and you get those who are fiercely loyal and willing to defend the whole group's honor.

Welcome, Duke. Hope to see you out there...and hope to ride with ya sometime. If you want to ride some of our Northern canyon roads, just holler...I just love those mountains...;)

Edit: No, wait...I just thought of something...I ride a Kawi. No one would want to be associated with a Kawi rider.:D

T-Dub
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:52 PM
I have been known as a pretty big douche bag with plenty of right-wing asshattery, as mentioned above, and still, I feel welcome here most of the time. lol. Sersly, this is an outstanding forum with many, many helpfull and nice folks. It was one of the very first forums I joined even before I had my bike(s). Lots of help, and lots of opinions here, just sit back, check out the posts, and have fun. That's why we ride anyways right? If it wasn't for CSC, I would have lost more of my mind over the winter months.

Welcome from a Wyoming Asshatted Douche bag.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:52 PM
I went to Erico Motorsport today to purchase 08' 1098R to add to my Ducati collection that they have in showroom, and I mentioned that I just joined in CSC club. The sales person told me not to join the club because he had some really bad experience with you ppl in this club. Is that true? he keep telling how bad you guys are, and I wont fit-in or i wont be welcome here cause of the type of bikes I ride...but I cant just judge you ppl w/o seing or experiencing this. I cant mentioned His name, and thats that.

Sounds like somthing out of that shop :roll:

chad23
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:59 PM
I love to hate....or is it hate to love....this group of dysFUNctional rejects from a motorcycle junkyard

If anything there is never a dull moment hanging with these people, I should know seeing how I am the ONLY normal person here

Kanabiis
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 07:59 PM
No offense to the cool Duc owners here, but I'm going to have to say hearing that from a Ducati owner makes me laugh.

In general, I have never met a overall group of high and mighty, shit dont stink, I'm better then you group then Ducati owners. PERIOD....

So to hear one say that about CSC makes me laugh, if he ever did run into the group and had a bad experiance it was more likely due to the riders here not taking any shit and putting it like it is.

YZFRydn
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:04 PM
We put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :up:

Yup, we're a bunch of laid back folks who like to ride. We have quirks, like every other forum. And as with anything else, you take from it what you want. For me, I've taken a bunch of good friends and even more good riding memories. Plus, we have a bunch of people who ride sexy Duc's too! :hump: Big props for not judging till you know. Welcome, we gots tons-o-riding to do this year :rock:

I've been on a couple rides with this guy, repsolsash, Jay, and Chris, and a few others, and they are all very laid back and easy to get along with. Especially considering I am just a punkass 20 year old.

Everyone waits for other people and doesn't force anyone to ride outside their comfort zone. There are a couple people that don't mind breaking a few laws and pushing it but there is always a sweep and no matter what their skill is people are never left behind.

mtnairlover
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:05 PM
... I am the ONLY abnormal person here

Fixed it fer ya, Chad...:D

~Barn~
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:09 PM
This thread is becoming my daily dose of "bad experience".

Now that was funny welcome.

Sean
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Edit: No, wait...I just thought of something...I ride a Kawi. No one would want to be associated with a Kawi rider.:DAmen :up:

Sounds like somthing out of that shop :roll:Speaking of "a few bad apples":slappers:

Especially considering I am just a punkass 20 year old.Aren't you a girl? j/k Yeah, you are a punkass know-it-all kid, but let's do some more riding. :hump:

YZFRydn
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Aren't you a girl? j/k Yeah, you are a punkass know-it-all kid, but let's do some more riding. :hump:

I forgot about that one. Might have to watch out if you post a pic of your girl as your avatar. You might have a few of these guys flirting with you.

Definitely man. Give me a call sometime, I am down to go riding whenever.

mtnairlover
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Amen :up:

Ha, ha...I wuv oo too...:makeout:

Devaclis
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:39 PM
What was the salesman's name? Tell me.

King Nothing
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:47 PM
I might be offended but many of the people at Erico are douches themselves.

FZRguy
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Hit up some of the social events and judge for yourself. Everything is not as it appears on the forum. And WTF is up with Erico? Just not the same since Jenny left. :dunno:

FZRguy
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Dana, that pic in your sig is just WRONG. :lol:

lightspeed
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 08:53 PM
I can tell you that it's a good group. Been on a few rides and it's a great group!

d3spair
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Some shady stuff goes down here and lots of drama. Admins read your PMs for example, girl fights, blah blah..

But there are some great people for setting up rides so it's worth it. Don't take the internet too seriously and you'll be fine.

konichd
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Erico is the only shop I've never talked to, so many douche's you would think its a show room for Summer's Eve!

rybo
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Well, I'm sad to hear that anyone in the community represents that we are a bad bunch. I've done a fair bit of shopping at Erico, even sent people there.

I know that we've had some members have bad experiences there, and that I've personally gone there to thank managers when they've cleared it up. Again, I'm sad to hear that our informal club is poorly represented anywhere.

Anyways, I'm a duc rider too and for the most part the folks here accept me.

Some shady stuff goes down here and lots of drama. Admins read your PMs for example, girl fights, blah blah..

I'm an admin, and I don't read anyone's PM's except my own.

If there is a specific incident that you are concerned about please feel free to PM me about it.

Thanks

scott

phoenixr2
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 09:43 PM
sounds like someone may be a bit sensitive :slappers:

JohnEffinK
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 09:53 PM
I dont know. Everyone I have met on this site is a son of a bitch but I keep riding with most of the douches.

John

phoenixr2
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 09:56 PM
sounds like the site should have been named cosportbikedoucheclub

DucDuke79
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Around Cherry Hills Village today, and the Douchebag that sold me the bike and made alot $$$$ of commision. Hey!!! I just remember...I met a CSC member over at EricoMotorsport today. If I remember correctly his name was R6Blake101. He just purchase a new MV Agusta 1078RR 312 nice bike and a very cool fellow. This was before about all the CSC crap.

DucDuke79
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 10:20 PM
That wasnt the same guy that said about CSC just to make that clear.

YZFRydn
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Sounds like this guy got his feeling hurt over the internet. If people don't like the forum, then leave. Not sure why talking shit or staying on causing problems and drama does anything.

King Nothing
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Bob and Ralph touch me inappropriately.

R6Blake101
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Hey what's going on in here? I miss all the drama...

R6Blake101
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Around Cherry Hills Village today, and the Douchebag that sold me the bike and made alot $$$$ of commision. Hey!!! I just remember...I met a CSC member over at EricoMotorsport today. If I remember correctly his name was R6Blake101. He just purchase a new MV Agusta 1078RR 312 nice bike and a very cool fellow. This was before about all the CSC crap.

What's up Duke? I remember u. I see that u got urself a nice bike probably over price like mine :cry:. I got ur number, we should go 4 a ride some times.

Dont worry about what that douchebag said regarding CSC.

Panman06
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 10:59 PM

It's all what you make of it. Rule of thumb is the same throughout life. If you act like an ass, people treat you like an ass. If you are friendly to others, you will find open doors and smiles.

Spiderman
Wed Mar 11th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Glad you decided to find out for yourself. :up:

Bob and Ralph touch me inappropriately.
But you said you liked it! :wtf:

RajunCajun
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:37 AM
Erico is the only shop I've never talked to, so many douche's you would think its a show room for Summer's Eve!

Hahahahah, Summer's Eve, Hahahahaha!

Oh and about the drama thing, I heard the same thing about CSC from another CO forum, nothing bad, just that there was lots of drama,,,and there is. I moved to CO knowing 2 people and have become part of the CSC crew faster than I can remember people's names. Come out to a social gathering and you will quickly see that there is a variety of personality types, some you will like, some you will want to punch in the face(ever now and then;).. But a big happy family :drink:

Oh and the douche at the Duc store, fuck that prick,,,, ohhh, can I say that??? Shit, it's 2:30 and I can't sleep and am cranky as hell :banghead:so who gives a shit?? I'll apologize tomorrow.......

Welcome DD79, I hope u enjoy the family!!!

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:33 AM
some you will like, some you will want to punch in the face(ever now and then;).. But a big happy family :drink:
I TOLD you I was sorry my car drifted over EVERY single damn bump and pot hole in Denver after your surgery! Yeesh... give someone an inch and they take a mile! :devil2: LOL

And back on topic... every forum has its fair share of dramatic moments, but I have to admit that this is the least dramatic of all the forums I've been involved with!

Matty
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:38 AM
but I have to admit that this is the least dramatic of all the forums I've been involved with!

Really?!?!?!?!?

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Really?!?!?!?!?
LOL... yeah, pretty sad, isn't it? :)

DucDuke79
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Morning ppl.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Mornin' Duke!
Did you happen to catch the thread about bike night starting at Boston's in Highlands Ranch again? It is next Wed if you are interested in meeting a whole slew of the southies.

DucDuke79
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Not really, but i dont mind hearing it from you tell me about it love to meet the whole clan.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Not really, but i dont mind hearing it from you tell me about it love to meet the whole clan.
Here's the thread for ya!
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29737

Unfortunately I just discovered I have a shift at the hospital that night, but I'm trying to trade it off so I can join in the fun.

DucDuke79
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Sounds good, do you know what time the gang will meet there? I was just in Highlands ranch last week over @ Lodo's Bar&Grill, is that near by Boston Market? I live here @ Cherry Hills Village. Do you know where that is? Im still knew in town.

mtnairlover
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Morning!

Just to seal the deal for me...I thought I'd relate a story about the people of this forum/club.

I have this bad habit of crashing bikes. Well, at least 3 times. This one was almost 2 years ago...

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/l_51441fae15e340e7aeca012726607ae0.jpg

Despite my bad habit, a friend of mine asked me to ride with him (ride his bike) while he "exercised" a bike of a friend of his. My friend Gary, rides a Duc. I was surprised and yet, I felt very honored and felt like maybe my mishaps were just flukes. He moved back to Oregon last year, but not before taking one last long and fun ride with me and another friend, Mike.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/l_14e31277415e4571a2d1a4dfc894ac2b.jpg

It really is what you make of it.:)

SaShWhO
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 08:30 AM
hate Britts, hate Ducs, hate everything and everybody.
This place sucks balls.

just kidding bro,
you'll learn to love the CSC soon enough.

Welcome!!!

puckstr
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 08:37 AM
those meanies on the CSC hurts my feelings!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

http://badadvice.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c94c853ef01116855aea2970c-800wi

Life is tough get a helmet

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 08:39 AM
LOL @ Sasch and Steve

DevilsTonic
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Everyone that posts here regularly and shows up to our events are good people. I've been with the club for over 2 years and haven't a bad thing to say about anyone on here. We have such a diverse group of people here, but we all share one common bond. We ride, we like to live and we have fun doing it.

McVaaahhh
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Everyone here sucks.

I hate you guys, and I'm going to go hang out with kiteserfer and pigpen. :alien:

stimacsays
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Welcome.

This is my 07.
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr116/stimacsays/Nov2B082B034.jpg
My 998 came from erico and my 1098 from Loveland Ducati. CO is afun ride, but trafic sux.
I have felt welcome here and at my 3 trips to the gone but not forgoten Motohaus.
Fun fun bunch here. I would say the funnyest bunch on the web. Most the time I just read and cant post because I cant add any thing as funny.

About the only time people aren't welcomed here is when they come off as douchebags from the start. I expect that's about the same anywhere, and unfortunately a few of them just don't get it and feel the need to talk shit.

Thanks for not judging based on hearsay, and welcome to the club!
Well said.

No offense to the cool Duc owners here, but I'm going to have to say hearing that from a Ducati owner makes me laugh.

In general, I have never met a overall group of high and mighty, shit dont stink, I'm better then you group then Ducati owners. PERIOD....

So to hear one say that about CSC makes me laugh, if he ever did run into the group and had a bad experiance it was more likely due to the riders here not taking any shit and putting it like it is.
Some offence taken. Thanks.:alien:

It really is what you make of it.:)
Thanks for being such a cool chick Cathy.

DucDuke79
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 08:58 AM
very cool bike. Very..very..very convince, love to meet all the clan over @ Boston Market
next Wed. Agree?

TFOGGuys
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I've included a self portrait for future reference.
http://www.wagewhore.com/problem%20is%20obvious.jpg

stimacsays
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:09 AM
^^^See, cant say any thing as funny as that! Haha.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:09 AM
very cool bike. Very..very..very convince, love to meet all the clan over @ Boston Market
next Wed. Agree?
Ooops! Not Boston Market m'dear! It is Boston's Pizza or some such thing!

DucDuke79
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Oh sick!!!:slappers:

OUTLAWD
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:10 AM
I am new to the area, and the group, but I have gotten nothing but good vibes and had good times with this group...They even let me tag along their rides with my old man brit touring bike...

Although I will say the people in the north country could do something every now and then...commuting to metro and SoCo is gonna square off my tires before the season is in swing...:cry:

mtnairlover
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Although I will say the people in the north country could do something every now and then...commuting to metro and SoCo is gonna square off my tires before the season is in swing...:cry:

You got it! Thinking that maybe the weekend of the 21/22 would be a good time...stay tuned, cuz I go by weather. I don't want other people to have to worry about the mag choride and gravel on the roads when we go out...and I like to ride up into them thar hills.

DucDuke79
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Its Boston's Pizza. A "rounds" of drinks on me for screwing that up.

SaShWhO
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Its Boston's Pizza. A "rounds" of drinks on me for screwing that up.

that was an expensive screw up seeing we have over 1000 members that are all going to be there:crazy:

DucDuke79
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Holly Molly!!! and how many ppl would actually shows up. No worries.

~Barn~
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Just buy a couple 2 or 4 of those monster pitchers they are selling, and let the savages pour their own glasses. You will go from from 0-to-lovedbyall, in 3.7 seconds. :lol:

Should be a fun day, looking forward to the new faces, and seeing everybody else again!

Mental
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Just stay out of SoCo, you'll be fine.

BTW boy....you gotsa reeel purdy mouth......

lightspeed
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Hey what's going on in here? I miss all the drama...

BTW bro, congrats on the 1078. Did you sell the new R6? That R6 was one sweet bike!!

DucDuke79
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Just buy a couple 2 or 4 of those monster pitchers they are selling, and let the savages pour their own glasses. You will go from from 0-to-lovedbyall, in 3.7 seconds. :lol:

Should be a fun day, looking forward to the new faces, and seeing everybody else again!

:lol:0 - 3.7 sec you mean the monster pitcher or the savages?

~Barn~
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Either/Or

McVaaahhh
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:47 AM

Nothing like buying your friends eh? :cheers:

Fuck em, let them buy their own drinks. :lol:

~Barn~
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:47 AM
So Brian won't be needing a glass.

McVaaahhh
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:49 AM
So Brian won't be needing a glass.

You're right, I'll need two. I'm an expensive friend to buy. :drink:

Bat
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 10:49 AM
CSC...for that "not so fresh feeling"!

Bat (Duc owner and total hermit - it's not that I don't like other bike brand owners, it's that I don't like anyone) hyuk, hyuk

salsashark
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 10:56 AM

Bat (Duc owner and total hermit - it's not that I don't like other bike brand owners, it's that I don't like anyone) hyuk, hyuk

It's good to be an equal opportunity hater!

mtnairlover
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 11:06 AM

*GASP!!!* A post!!!

Sup, sunshine? Wanna do lunch again.....soooooon!? Promise I won't have any stupid problems come up.;)

Sully
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Screw lunch.. let's just go ride :bananna: :D

mtnairlover
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I'm up for that, too! Gonna be easier to do that when I get moved closer.:D

Sully
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 12:10 PM
not for me :cry:... must... buy... new.... bike...... ughhh

salsashark
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 12:19 PM
not for me :cry:... must... buy... new.... bike...... ughhh

:wtf:

something wrong?!

Sully
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 12:32 PM
yeah, my bike is old and slow, just like me... :lol:.... you have pm :)

Devaclis
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 12:43 PM
I feel no need to justify how awesome I am to anyone here. Especially the new people.

Remember, you are only new here once. Don't be an asshole and ruin it. Don't be a leg humper and ruin it. Don't be a snobby little bitch and ruin it. All of those thing are reserved for those of us who have been here more than a week.

Now, I am headed down to Erico to pee on a few employees. Wish me luck.

YZFRydn
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 12:55 PM
I feel no need to justify how awesome I am to anyone here. Especially the new people.

Remember, you are only new here once. Don't be an asshole and ruin it. Don't be a leg humper and ruin it. Don't be a snobby little bitch and ruin it. All of those thing are reserved for those of us who have been here more than a week.

Now, I am headed down to Erico to pee on a few employees. Wish me luck.

:sniper:

Lol

636chick
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 01:00 PM
snobby little bitch and ruin it.

Hey what did I do.....why you got to be callin me names. :cry:

Anyways welcome I have been here for 5 years and I truly believe that you won't find a better group of people around. Good for you for finding out on your own and not listening to the poo poo of someone that obviously was a tool and got his self's little feeling hurt.

***warning about SOCO if you go into the SOCO forum you are guaranteed to come out your IQ severely damaged and as for your psyche completely damaged*** Their is truly something wrong with those people in there :shocked:

Devaclis
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 01:04 PM
In SoCo, everyone is Ned Beatty

636chick
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 01:07 PM
More like Carrot Top

Have you ever seen Dallas when he gets ready for a night out :shocked:!!!

Devaclis
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 01:09 PM
I have seen him AT a night out. Check the Party Gloves thread :)

puckstr
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 01:52 PM
In SoCo, everyone is Ned Beatty

Squeal for me
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q9OHLA5zjkU/SY4hgl4uCQI/AAAAAAAADOc/eCOz1xP4bnY/s320/deliverance.gif

Sully
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Those are ginormous underwear !

Mental
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:23 PM
In SoCo, every Northie is Ned Beatty

Squeal for me
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q9OHLA5zjkU/SY4hgl4uCQI/AAAAAAAADOc/eCOz1xP4bnY/s320/deliverance.gif

fixed.

Actually being a southie in SoCo is like being in an episode of Dukes of Hazard. Except instead of our Daisy, its our Boss Hog in the short shorts.

Devaclis
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Trevor is your Cooter, huh?

MetaLord 9
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:26 PM
So does this make the the North central folks the bastard children of the CSC and the South Central folks the dirty old folks with a funny drinky smell?

Ricky
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Even when I brought my 250 out for my first canyon ride, this group did not let me down. I've never had a bad experience on a ride. Although I did have someone go down in front of me once, but damn if the rest of the group (2 others) didn't turn around and come back for us...

Honestly, I think the thing CSCers are most picky about that might create friction between other types of riders, is that everyone is very pro "all the gear, all the time", which I really like. Some people don't like to wear their gear, and I think those are the people that might have a hard time fitting in. Otherwise, this place is quite diverse. I mean, hell, we got old men (Aracheon) riding VFRs! :lol:

Mental
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Really? I was thinking GSXRScott. Trevor is more of an Enos character.

YZFRydn
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:33 PM
I don't even want to know where some of you get your pictures at.

636chick
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:36 PM
fixed.

Actually being a southie in SoCo is like being in an episode of Dukes of Hazard. Except instead of our Daisy, its our Boss Hog in the short shorts.

So does this make the the North central folks the bastard children of the CSC and the South Central folks the dirty old folks with a funny drinky smell?

Really? I was thinking GSXRScott. Trevor is more of an Enos character.

These are all things I do NOT need bouncing around in my noggin...........:cry:anyone got some moonshine so I can get ride of those pesky memories??????

Devaclis
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Let's all meet up at the Boars nest for some Pabst.

Devaclis
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:38 PM
I am gonna have to go with the:

Northies being more like Golden Girls

North Central is more like 3's Company (Regal Begal FTW!)

South Central is more like WRKP in Cincy

636chick
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Let's all meet up at the Boars nest for some Pabst.

As long as Sortarican comes along with his sleeveless plaid shirts Please

as long as he isn't here to defend himself Bwahahaha

636chick
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:40 PM

Ohhhh Cathy is going to come along and Kick Your Arsss!!!!!!

Camcorder at the ready :)

Mental
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:45 PM

North Central is more like 3's Company (Regal Begal FTW!)

South Central is more like WRKP in Cincy

Ohhhh Cathy is going to come along and Kick Your Arsss!!!!!!

Camcorder at the ready :)
Cathy sold out and is North Central now

636chick
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Oh well back to the corner for me :(

Sortarican
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Who wants to bet that the Erico employee was one that got nailed by a CSC member for poor service.

Sure, there's plenty of drama and douchebaggery within this group,
but show me another sportbike group that comes out in support of it's members like the CSC and I'll gladly join 'em.

Hell, Nick_Ninja is one of the biggest douches on here and he managed to get a deported member a job and back into the country.
Now that's the kinda jerks I want to be associated with.

Oh yeah.,and people who hate Duc riders are just jealous of their bikes.
And Duc owners who hate Jap riders are just jealous of their testicles.

As long as Sortarican comes along with his sleeveless plaid shirts Please
as long as he isn't here to defend himself Bwahahaha

My ass is in the city, but my sleeveless heart is in the trailer park.:drink:

636chick
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 03:02 PM
My ass is in the city, but my sleeveless heart is in the trailer park.:drink:

'cause you are a closet SOCO!!!!!

oh sorry I am supposed to be in the corner right now

Sortarican
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 03:06 PM
oh sorry I am supposed to be in the corner right now

Yeah ya are.
Now get yer ass back in the doublewide and fix Bash up some biscuits and gravy.
I mean really Myrtle-Lynn....try usin' yer head for somethin' sides keepin' yer wig up!:scream1:

puckstr
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 03:59 PM
I love DRAMA

and Bacon

McVaaahhh
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Mostly Bacon.

daemon
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:18 PM
who the hell is calling me a "golden girl"??????

HUH????

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:31 PM
And Duke... if you needed ANY proof of the camaraderie around here - eat it up. This all is a typical day around here! lol
Just dance lightly around the bacon and kitteh kats! hehe

MetaLord 9
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Now, when you put "golden" in front of "shower" you get something NSFW. :piss: When you put "golden" in front of "girls" does that mean...

dirkterrell
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Otherwise, this place is quite diverse. I mean, hell, we got old men (Aracheon) riding VFRs! :lol:

You're treading on thin ice there buddy. :)

Dirk

mtnairlover
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:59 PM

I got your Golden Girl right here baby...

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/trinity2.png

(one time...a while back...when I had short hair that I would spike...someone told me I reminded him of Trinity...what? It could happen...in his drunken stupor of a dream)

Tipys
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 05:12 PM
http://www.cooter.org/pics/cooter1.jpg

daemon
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 05:30 PM
whoops!!
double post

daemon
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 05:31 PM
and the "cooter" speak starts again!!!
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11135&highlight=cooter
:hump:

DucDuke79
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 05:43 PM
well hello every1, everybody had a nice day? mine starts everytime I get off from work. Anybody else?

Matty
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 06:15 PM
And Duke... if you needed ANY proof of the camaraderie around here - eat it up. This all is a typical day around here! lol
Just dance lightly around the bacon and kitteh kats! hehe
I think he get's it by now!

Think
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Cathy sold out and is North Central now
Bullshit.

who the hell is calling me a "golden girl"??????

HUH????
And I think they want to fight Mayo. If they want a fight we will give it to them.

I say we motorcycle joust.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:00 PM
I think he get's it by now!
Oh just you shut it short stuff! lol

Snowman
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Bullshit.

And I think they want to fight Mayo. If they want a fight we will give it to them.

I say we motorcycle joust. Yess.. Your on!!!!

http://www.spietati.it/speciali/romero/foto/knightriders.jpg
http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/images/movie_pix_j-p/knightriders06.jpg http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/images/movie_pix_j-p/knightriders04.jpg

daemon
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 04:31 AM
BRING IT!!!:turtle:

Yess.. Your on!!!!

http://www.spietati.it/speciali/romero/foto/knightriders.jpg
http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/images/movie_pix_j-p/knightriders06.jpg http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/images/movie_pix_j-p/knightriders04.jpg

ChrisCBX
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Bullshit.

I say we motorcycle joust.

Was there anymore than one motorcycle jousting movie? (One would be enough :lol:)

This one featured a great old sport bike..................

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k164/Cbxnut/FIL8383.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 11:42 AM
:drool:

Mental
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:59 PM
http://www.brownbot.com/XNABlog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/windowslivewriterclamjousting-147a9joust23.png