PDA

View Full Version : Bike Night Fiday March 12.

Mental
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 10:26 AM
OK, I called and we have a reservation under Chris Ward or Sportbike Club.
They are going to add gratutiy, becuase of the size of our party, and it will probably be 7:30 before we get seated. I'll be there early (no really I will) to make sure we are OK.

Joes' Crab Shack, Citadel Mall, across from Barnes and Noble
http://coloradosprings.beta.citysearch.com/profile/1922929/colorado_springs_co/joe_s_crab_shack.html

Lent Friendly for us Catholic folks!

If you are gonna show, post up so we can get a decent head count.

636chick
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Uhmmm isn't it Friday March 13th :think:

Oh may gawd this is SOCO let the confusion run rampant from this moment forward :drink:

Mental
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Last month the 13th fell on a Friday

Snowman
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 10:46 AM
You people can't count anything above the number of tires on your single wide...

636chick
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 10:51 AM

Very good, wow my tax dollars hard at work.................:banghead: So is bike night tonight or tomorrow night??????? Damn Catholics geez

You people can't count anything above the number of tires on your single wide...

And that is just straight up funny :spit:

Tipys
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 11:23 AM

There were also only 28 days last month.

Bashed
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Must resist posting
Must resist posting

Mental
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 12:30 PM

Sorry we can't be all edumakated like you high class folks in Aurora.

Sorry, bike night on Friday the 13th of March, I'd change the title of the thread, but no dice. But I can edit the first post.

Bash, why would you resist? You really think you can offend this crowd?

636chick
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 01:05 PM

Haven't you noticed from the last couple of day's of posting their seems to be kinder gentler Bash in da house...............................Why you ask????......................

Doctor Perscibed Cough medicine is why!!!! Shit he just puts it in a brown paper bag and walks around the house with it in his robe and fuzzy bunny slippers :drink: Like an old man with his ripple!!!!

$pOiLeD_rOoKiE
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 01:10 PM
I think that it was because there's a lack of red meat in his blood. Thinking about it, I'll be in San Antonio for tomorrow's bike night since I'm flying to San Antonio Friday morning.

Wait a damn second here didn't that plane go down in the Hudson River on Friday the 13th of last month? I think that they are trying to "off" me...I'm telling you, it's truly a government conspiracy!!! :boom:

Mental
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 01:51 PM
...Wait a damn second here didn't that plane go down in the Hudson River on Friday the 13th of last month? I think that they are trying to "off" me...I'm telling you, it's truly a government conspiracy!!! :boom:
Naw, you can safely land in the River Walk

Bashed
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Sorry, bike night on Friday the 13th of March, I'd change the title of the thread, but no dice. But I can edit the first post.

Mental,
Since you are hooking me up I will help you, just
this once though.
Hit the edit your post button.
Near the bottom of the box of text there is an "advanced edit" button.
Hit it!
Whala, you may now edit you title.
Who says we arn't smart down here.

Peace Bash

Mental
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Actually that only lets me edit the title of my reply, not the thread

Bashed
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Rats!

636chick
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Actually that only lets me edit the title of my reply, not the thread

Rats!

See I told you Cough Syrup :drink:

matt2778
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:10 PM
I would go but gotta work. Got a new race bike to finish/start.

dallas
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 07:47 AM
I would go but gotta work. Got a new race bike to finish/start.
There is a radiator tab sitting on top of my welder right now that belongs to said race bike. Just drop the radiator off at my cousins shop and I will weld it up for you next time I am up there.

Tipys
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:37 AM
I will not be making it to night mental. I am layed up from my back pain. You all have fun tonight.

matt2778
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 11:14 AM
There is a radiator tab sitting on top of my welder right now that belongs to said race bike. Just drop the radiator off at my cousins shop and I will weld it up for you next time I am up there.

Gotcha

9rrider
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Awwwwwww, this bites. I have to work tonight. :( VvvvvvvvV Bet its going to be ripper!

Tipys
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Oh also note for you guys I have a client that works there and was talking about a 45min wait for normal size groupes

CELO
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 01:33 PM
is this "bike night" thing still going on tonight? isn't it going to be cold tonight? or is it more of a meet? what time is every1 meeting up?

Tipys
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Its more of just a meet while there are some that may ride you dont have too. They will be meeting up about 7pm

CELO
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 01:37 PM
sounds cool. i'll see if the wifee will let me go out and play. lol
who's all riding tonight?

Mental
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Probably nobody beside GSXR Scott. The traction might be a little lacking.

BTW, the first post has been edited to reflect new info

pg_rider
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Ahhhh the irony... I work 150ft from the 'Shack but we won't be able to make it...

COS Mille
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Hope this isn't too late, didn't get a chance to post at work (crazy isn't it?) we'll be there....VW

CELO
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 06:21 PM
so, is any1 riding 2nite?

WHTEVO
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 06:33 PM
I know i won't be riding. It's starting to get a bit chilly, haha.

Aaron

Hi11Zone
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 07:14 PM
GOT BACK FROM DENVER 5PM ISH IT WAS 61 IN DENVER AND COLD AS HELL IN SPRINGS ...SO LAME!

CELO
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 10:18 PM
i know right! i was up there picking up some take-offs from d berns. every1 was riding up there.
sorry i didn't make it. maybe next time? this isn't going to be the only bike night/meet thats going to happen for us southies, is it?

Mental
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Not at all, we do this almost every Friday. Its just our social thing. Good times, good folks. Check in here (usually by Thursday). If you don't see one, post up. Its usually burgers, pizza or the like, sonthing with a counter. We do do real resturaunts, itsjust in the summer we are pretty big group and its gets to be challenging for a real wait staff. Heck even last night was 11, and that got us the "special room," but it was worth it to see GSXRJohnny do the Macarena.

I actually did end up riding, but yeah, just Scott and me.

CELO
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 10:46 PM
wow cool. i look forward to meeting everyone at the next bike night/meet. cuz i'm look for new riding buddies, because all my regular riding buddies are either deployed or PCS'd. now i'm all alone. :( the street soldiers and ruff riders always hit me up, but thats not my thing.